Chapter 5 - Why should it end now?

LOVE ON AIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : I'm sorry I take long time to update, but like I promise this gonna be long long chapter /I guess...kkkk/ at least it's longer than the 4 previous chapter. Ah! I almost forgot to my reader who got confused about my complete status at the first week of this month because actually I just play my prank for April Fools Day and please forgive me... /bow bow/

So... hope u like it and I should warned you a bit that this chapter will go forward and backward in some part, if you don't get it, free to asked me~ ^_^

 

 

 

 

 

~CHAPTER 5~

~Why should it end now?~

 

 

They’re having a hard time when the news finally comes out. His name becomes the most searched in the moment the article spread out. It was his first time in his celebrity‘s life yet he never wanted it if the impact of the popularity is Hankyung must left the production team.

 

It’s still crystal clear for him when he came to Heechul and protest about the new plan after the big fight between the couple.

“You can’t do this Hyung! How could you let them take Hankyung Hyung out from the program?”

“It’s not them who did that. It’s my decision because they give me one condition to keep Kyuhyun be the DJ with replace the PD”

“Heenim~ why don’t you just let me out and keep Hankyung Hyung?”

“You’re DJ and he’s PD. Moreover Kyuhyun won’t do the program if you’re not his partner. Thanks to Kyuhyunie, you won’t get kick but my boyfriend is”

 

He sighed again at the news that keeps playing on his TV.

“He’s handsome and you will make a great couple, Minnie~”

With the same foxy eyes, he sent his death glare to his Appa.

“What? He has heavenly voice and I bet you two made a perfect duet too~” Yunho smiled to his only son.

“I hate you Appa!” he pouted while thrown the cushion at the taller man.

“Jinja? But I love you Bunny Min~”

“Appa! Stop made me look like a fool! I am a man and I won’t be couple with that kid! He’s too young!”

“Too young? Eiiy~ everyone must be blind! You look younger than Cho Kyuhyun. Can you see what the netizen said about your picture with Kyuhyun?” Sungmin just rolling his eyes in annoyed. He should not tell his Appa about what happen that night when he spends his night at Kyuhyun’s place.

“It’s not just me but anyone said you two will make a cute couple~ KyuMin Love On Air must be better than Sungmin Kiss The Radio~”

“APPA! Can you be more sympathy with Hankyung Sunbae? He get kick out because of the program is change and I still don’t like KyuMin! I am the sunbae! It should be MinKyu!” again, Sungmin thrown tantrum to his Appa.

“Tsk~ you were too cute to be the top Minnie~ Kyuhyun is taller than you. He’s handsome. He got the leadership. I always listen to your radio and he learned fast from you. Now he led the show perfectly”

“You are the one to blame then!”

“Me? Why?” Yunho pointed his handsome face innocently.

“Why you only give me your foxy eyes? You should give me your taller genes too!”

“But you have your beauty from your mom, Minnie~ she’s cute too~ you were made perfectly to be Cho Kyuhyun’s couple~”

“He’s not gay, Appa! And me too! I am not you!”

“YA! How could you mock your Appa like that! Joongie is my soulmate. I love him before I met your mom. And now I just want to make him happy after he gave up our love to brought you to this earth~”

“What do you mean by that?”

Yunho hesitated for a moment before he staring at his son’s foxy eyes. They same eyes just like him.

“Appa, do you hide another thing again? Is it bigger than my sure name?” at the mention of the surename the handsome bodyguard feels guilty. If only he could find another job, maybe he will not have this obstacle as being a father. It’s not because he ashamed of his son or his family. It’s more for their safety. Yunho work with some big company as their bodyguard and anytime enemy could threaten his life. So, he won’t take a risk. Sungmin should take his mother sure name for his safety. And sometimes because of this, the cute Bunny mad at his Appa though it’s happen when he’s young.

“It’s not like that Minnie~ I love your Mom. She’s the only woman that I could love but Joongie is someone that never get replace with anyone”

“So, it’s mean Mom got easily replacing as your boyfriend come to the picture after Mom’s death?”

“Lee Sungmin! It’s not like that I said!” the anger suddenly shows up on his foxy eyes but Sungmin won’t backing up, he has the same personality just like his Appa, so…”Whatever it is, Mom is not in your heart now” he stands up and leave the shocked Yunho.

“I never said that” mumble Yunho when the front door closed.

 

 

~MVM~

 

 

His life seems never getting better. He never wants to get attention. He got enough when he debut with all the guilty feels eating him inside.

 

He stopped at the old music store, the only place where he could found his first and maybe last album with his groupmate.

“Lee Eunhyuk, Lee Donghae~ have you been well? I heard your new song win the chart yesterday” he smiled while caressing the cover album of Lee’s Brother 1st Album – First Love. Their cheerful and happy face becomes the cover. The three of them looks so young.

 

“Oh, it’s you the new DJ with our Kyuhyunie?” greet the owner. He smiles to the elder. He always came but this time, the old man greets him for the first time.

“Ne~” he bowed at him.

“Whoa~ what are you looking for? Do you want some old song? I could recommend to you. Some of old song match with Our Kyuhyunie’s voice. You can ask him to sing the song on the radio~” Sungmin just nodded and smile.

“Oh! Lee’s Brother? Wait! Is it you?” the old man finally recognize his young face match perfectly with the cover.

“Ne, it’s me”

“You still the same! How old are you?”

 

Their small talk become long but Sungmin feel happy since his mood was swing easily lately.

 

~MVM~

 

 

The famous duo group D&E just comeback with their new album and their schedule were tight with the upcoming Japan tour concert but the duo still has time to complain with their manager, Park Jungsoo aka Leeteuk.

"I can't just let this happen again. It must be something wrong! How could we keep distance for years and can't meet even in our personal time?" The man with his bang down start the talk as they get in the car for the next recording.

"As much as I love my Hyukkie and I don't like their closeness since pre-debut still it's ridiculous for the company to not let us get closer with our ex member yet Cho Kyuhyun, our beloved hoobae get the chance to work as DJ with him. Don't you think it's weird hyung? Someone must be planned this" the handsome one with his leather jacket support his lover's statement.

"Guys, stay focus to your work if you still want to meet your fans at concert. You know that I've tried my best to protect you and keep you to shine in this industry. So, please appreciate my effort, okay?"

"But hyung!" Eunhyuk still can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter