Chapter 4 - Missing You

LOVE ON AIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“We’ll be end the program soon and for Kyu DJ fans who miss him, let’s listen Missing You from Fly To The Sky Sunbaenim. They’re one of Kyu DJ’s favorite group. So, we’ll meet you all tomorrow and hope Kyu DJ will back soon and greet you all” Sungmin tried hard to keep his professionalism by smiling all the time when he’s on air and even wave his hand to camera but when he’s out of the box, he palmed his head that keeps pounding like never ending.

 

Actually how many glass or can that Kyuhyun feed him? He doesn’t remember and he promises to himself that he’ll kick that ballad singer’s when he’s appearing in front of him.

 

“You look paler than before. What’s happen to you?” asked Hankyung in concern.

“Don’t ask me now. It’s killing me enough to got interrogate by my own blood father and I almost get late thanks to his curious habit” he mumbles while walk out and bowed to some radio staff.

“I’ll drive you home then. You must be exhausted and stress because of new partner” the taller Chinese man hang his arms around Sungmin’s shoulder.

“Hyung~ don’t let me die again today. Your boyfriend will slice me alive when he found out that his lovely boyfriend drive me home even before he got home” Hankyung stops his step that made the smaller man do the same the  look up to the frowned PD. “We’re in cold fight. It’s better to avoid him then have another fight” Hankyung flashed his bright smile before drag the clueless Ming DJ.

 

Why Hankyung Hyung and Heenim have fight?

 

~MVM~

 

Ten minutes more and he’ll be free for today.

 

Kangin keep sighed at the new habit of his artist which is looking at his phone screen. Its look like he waited for call or message or something like that. And he never did that when he’s on duty and moreover if he’s with Kangin. He only cares about his beloved PSP not his phone.

 

“Thank you for your hardworking, for today Kyuhyun-ssi! Hope tomorrow will went well too~” said the staff to him when he’s step down from the stage. The fans still screaming at his farewell. The fan meeting going well and it’s not made the star looks excited like usually, he’s….

“Hyung! Do you record today’s show?”

Kangin tilted his head in confused. What show? Kyuhyun never being a fan of TV show. He loves listen to music or radio but he never asked him to record it.

“What’s show? You don’t have any sched—”  then something struck him hard, it’s Kyuhyun’s the only show, his radio show.

“It’s already end and I can’t listen it live because of the fan meeting. Now, get me the show because I want to watch it and check if my Korean fans listen to it or not” another weird thing happen to his stars and Kangin felt like Kyuhyun was a different person. “Uhm~ mianhe, I guess I didn’t heard you when you asked me to record the show. We’re busy for the fan meeting and I—” the bulky man attempt to make an excuse but… “Hyung~ how could you forget the most important thing! Now what would I do when I get back to the show? They’ll think that I am careless to my one and only show when I was away. It will affect my nice and kind image. Am I right?” the whining Kyu is the only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter