Chapter 6 - KyuMin Love On Air

LOVE ON AIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Chapter 6~

 

# KyuMin Love On Air #

 

 

 

“KyuMin Love On Air~ we’re back again~”

“Yeah, we can’t let you be alone too long, right Ming DJ?”

“I’m agree with you Kyu DJ. So, let’s we meet our first official guest for our first show”

“Ah~ actually we don’t need guest. As long as I am here, everyone just need to listen to my voice, right?”

“Ha..ha..ha.. you’re so funny Kyu DJ but we should let the guest to join us and congratulate us for this show”

“Ah! Yeah, it’s nice when someone congratulate you~ it feels like we’re a married couple, right?”

 

Sungmin was get shock at the sudden remark that never been on the script. But the voice of the new PD that clearly annoyed him let him back to his sense and reply his partner word with his joke.

 

“Are you sure that you already decide that you’ll marry a man? Because what I’ve been heard you still want to focus with your work than love life. Are you saying you’re giving up?”

 

Now, it’s his turn who shock but Sungmin got being professional, he take the lead by back to read the script again and leave Kyuhyun in his own mental breakdown.

 “Let’s listen to Lost Stars, Adam Levine for the opening song and we’ll meet our first guest soon~”

 

The moment music played, Kyuhyun turns his head to his side. He wants to protest why Sungmin trapped him with that kind of question. Yes, he still not decides it yet but this relationship thing is the most sensitive topic for him.

“Noona, is this all the question for the first segment?” he asked one of the script writer and pretend like he doesn’t care if Kyuhyun wants to thrown tantrum or else. Because truth to be told, he still doesn’t want to do the show if not because of the contract. He felt like he betrayed Hankyung. He’s tired to through the same feeling like this again.

“Hmmm… for the next segment there will be free interview. Just like situation where you having fun with your friends” explain the middle aged woman to him.

“Oh! The Tic Toc Chat segment? Is it one of my corner in Sukira?” he asked in sulked tone.

“Can’t help~ Heenim loves that segment. Just do it and I bet it will be more fun since Kyuhyun-ssi is your partner. But don’t forget that the name of the segment is not the same, it’s The Café Love Story segment now. Remember that! Okay?” at the end she’s smiling brightly to the younger DJ which made Sungmin rolled his eyes. Every woman in this broadcast station loves this man more than him.

“Sure~ I’ll work harder” he answer her but his eyes still on Sungmin who busy to scan the question list.

 

 

~MVM~

 

 

They’re looking to each other like talking with their eyes behind their manager.

Again, they got jealous over their hoobae Cho Kyuhyun. He’s on air and doing show with the person that they missed so much.

Eunhyuk wants to open his mouth and protest to Jungsoo, but Donghae shook his head.

This is won’t work if they’re in rush. They need a perfect plan to find the right way and as what he attempt behind Jungsoo’s back will show the result tonight. Hope it will success. At least he could make his lover stop complaining and whining.

“Go get rest and don’t do anything funny. Tomorrow you to will have magazine photoshoot at 11 AM. Understand?” said the older when they’re arrived in Donghae and Eunhyuk’s apartment.

“Ne, Hyung” Eunhyuk pretend like he’s exhausted while Donghae smiles to him like always.

“Remember Lee Donghae, hold your needs until next week” warning the blabber manager.

“I get it Hyung~ now shoooo~ my Hyukkie wants to sleep and me too” they’re hugging tightly and then Jungsoo only could scold them before leaving.

 

The moment the van disappears, Donghae fish out his car key from his pocket.

“You sure, it’s save?” asked Eunhyuk in worried.

“I can’t guarantee but we can try at least, right Baby?”

 

 

~MVM~

 

 

If he could find a way to escape, he’ll do it but it’s rude when your martial arts teacher ask your help, right?

Hankyung keep slicing and cutting the raw material for the main menu. Yunho wants to celebrate his son first show with Kyuhyun, the new fond boy that match to his taste to be Sungmin’s future spouse. He doesn’t care whatever his only cutie son said about not having any feeling towards the younger, but as the father, he could sense it. They’ll be together in the future and he would be happy if that does be come true.

“Do you already inform Heechulie?” asked Yunho with the pink apron, Sungmin’s favorite item in his kitchen, because it has his mother memories.

“No, we’re not in the good condition now” said Hankyung without try to cover it up. He trusted him like his own father.

“Really? So Sungmin didn’t lied about you and Heechul fight?” he only sighed and back to his duty to copping some onion.

“Sorry, Hankyung-ah~ is that okay for you if I call him to join us? Maybe you can talk to him and try to fix the problem between you two?” it’s such a nice suggestion but not for now. He knows Heechul and he won’t do the same again. He needs to hold it back. Let Heechul to be mature and understand more about their relationship. He can’t be control all the time and his life is not on Heechul’s hand but his own.

“I have to prepare the class for tomorrow. We got some new student and I want to make sure that everything’s ready” Yunho is smart and he knows that it’s just an excuse.

Hankyung still mad at his lover and he just doesn’t want to screw the party and make a scene. Heechul could be the pain in the when he’s out of control, except he got the person who can calm him down. And if Hankyung is not in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter