Chapter 3 - No Wine No Date

LOVE ON AIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Along the way to his place, Kyuhyun never stop grinning like an idiot. Finally he could have personal time with his inspired cute DJ, Ming DJ. Maybe if that day on his desperate school day he didn’t listen to his voice which gave him new spirit of fight, he could be ended his life. Sungmin save him and drag him out of his dark past. No one knows about his little secret even Kangin, his manager. The bulky manager only knew that his artist like to listen Sungmin’s program and adore him like young teenager,

 In other side, Sungmin looks anxious and keep look out the window and start to map where the place that he’ll go. Just in case if he needs to runaway or save himself from the trouble. It’s the basic that he got from his overprotective Dad and thanks to God, this week he’ll get free from him because his Dad on his duty and it’s out of town, far away from Seoul.

 


“Do you want something?” his chains of thought get cut off before he turns his face to the dazzling smiling Kyuhyun. “Why?” his simple question out as an answer.

“I don’t have anything to eat at my place. So, I’ll buy some snacks and drink. Do you want something? Ah! Do you have something allergy?” his heart sink in sudden personal question.

Allergy?

Maybe Kyuhyun’s fan is his allergy and made him headache and dizzy for the whole day.

“Hyung?” Kyuhyun tilted his head while pouted.

“I love pumpkin bread and some sweet drink” the answer out of his mouth at the sudden shock of aegyo attack.

 

How could he pout like that? It’s not suit him! That’s my thing!

 

“Yeah, I remember that one. You’ve told me on our first date!” Kyuhyun giggles before he step out of car and left the cute DJ blushing alone.

 

First date?

 

Then tonight will be our sec—

NOO!

 

I said NO DATE!

 

~MVM~

 

Open up the door, and he covers his half face with the thick scarf to protect him. He can’t be recognize and mess his precious personal time with Sungmin.

“Welcome to our store~” greet the shopkeeper.

He only nods and walks inside.

Even with his small voice, people could recognize him. He learns these tricks from Kangin. His manager already gives him the lesson for dating behind the public.

 

Wait, date?

So, is it true if Sungmin will be his date mate?

 

Kyuhyun shrug off his thought and starts looking for the food and the drink that he needs.

 

Hmm… let’s see where Pumpkin Bread is hiding?

 

He smiles when he remembers the expression that Sungmin made when he saw his pouted face.

Cho Kyuhyun is never doing aegyo for anyone without reason. He did it only for a person that he cares or if he really wants something. Even Kangin barely see his precious aegyo and begged to him to not do that to him. It’s made him want to kick his rubber .

 

His eyes caught variant kind of wine, his favorite collection drink. Yeah it’s become his collection for a moment because Kangin forbid him to drink for his fan meeting tomorrow. He promise that he’ll enjoy them all when his promotion is end.

 

Does he like wine?

 

Kyuhyun close his eyes and rewind his memories about their first date.

 

Flashback

 

“Wow! You made this all? By your self? Seriously?” Sungmin just sighed and keep pull out of the lunch box that he brought.

“I never thought that you could do the cooking thing. I thought you like another hobbies like knitted some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter