Chapter 1 - Official First Meeting

LOVE ON AIR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jagiya Saranghae~ it’s time for you to show your love in this corner. Jagiya~ listen~” the cute DJ smile to papers that he hold. It’s cheesy and makes his toes squirm everytime his read it while the BGM start to play.

“Jagiya, this is your y cute Nemo~” the DJ frown at the words that he had read, how could Nemo become y? It’s just a clown fish, right? Oh, maybe Nemo is the name of the sender. It’s quite weird if it does. When the knock on the window fill his silent studio, he look up and smiles to start read again. “I know that lately I’ve been busy and slightly ignore your request for our hot night” the DJ look up again to his PD, it seems like the letter should not read at this hour. Student might be still awake and he doesn’t want to get kick from the only program that he had.

From the outside, the PD sighed and gives the OK sign with his finger. He already checked out the letter and its okay to be read on air.

 “Jagiya, forgive me and I will pay everything after my tour done. Okay? Love you and I want you to listen to our favorite love song, 1 + 1 = Love by Donghae and Eunhyuk. Thank you for reading my letter Ming DJ” he sighed in relief. It’s safe his night. “Well, it should be to thank you and hope you’ll have your time back to spend with your Jagiya, Nemo-ssi. And we’ll meet this corner again next week with your lovely cute Ming DJ. Jagiya~ listen this 1 + 1 = Love, just for you” the music starts up and Sungmin lean on his chair while smiling.

Why it’s so hard?

Every Saturday night, he’ll read another love’s story with happy smile and strong feeling yet he’s still solo at the edge of his 20’s. How sad is that?

 

He glances up at the digital watch that place above the window’s frame.

 

Its 10 minutes more, Sungmin-ah. Hwaiting!

 

~MVM~

 

“Good job, Sungmin-ah. Everyone, let’s go home and enjoy your weekend. We’ll have early meeting on Monday, so make sure don’t get too much fun on Sunday” said their PD while clapping his hand. Sure, he’ll have fun and Sungmin envies him to the death.

“Hyung~” he called him slowly after they’re exit the studio.

“Hmm? Need something from me, Ming?” he stops walking and turns around to found the frown cute face of his favorite dongsaeng, Lee Sungmin.

“Can you let me join your date, tonight? I’m sick of being lonely and less than months I become 30. I need to find someone like you, Hankyung Hyung~ please~” the taller PD chuckles at the aegyo attempt by the 29 years old lonely man.

“I never say no to you, Ming. Come and join us~ he would be love if you’re with us” yeah, that’s the better choice than get desperate alone.

 

~MVM~
 

It’s out of control. He thought Hankyung will spend their Saturday night fun at their flat or at least not in the crowded club like this.

“Heechul’s friend will come and he wants to introduce them to me. So, it’s fine for you?” no other option, he’s already here. No backup plan.

“Alright, it’s perfect. I’ll just go to the bar and after you’re done call me so I can join you. I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter