Chapter 6 Honeymoon

Fake Gangsta And Real Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please open the music .

Chirp , chirp . Youngji hears the chirping sound . She turn back to face her window . She opens her eyes a little . Ugh , the sun is so bright already but I feel lazy to wake up . She pull her blanket to cover her face . But , after she tries for a few times , the blanket still not move from her waist. Aish , whats wrong with this blanket ? Why are this thing feels so heavy ? So annoying . Yah , are you upset because I moved to new house ? Dont worry blanket , you will get used with this . She turn back again with her eyes close . She touchs something soft . She feels weird . She opens her eyes . Her hand was holding someone hair . She opens her eyes bigger . 

" AHHHH !! Wang Jackson ! " she screams loudly while stand up on her huge bed . Jackson opens his eyes shockly . He slowly sits down on the bed . He rubs his eyes slowly while yawning . While Youngji quickly check her clothes.  Are they still on her body or not . 

" Whats wrong ? Oh , Youngji-ah ! Are you awake ? " ask Jackson calm with his eyes close . Youngji grinds her teeth hard . She take the pillow and hits Jackson with her little power . 

" Yah ! Why are you on my bed ?! Why are you still act this way ! You ert ! Get out ! Who told you to wear singlet in this house ?! Get out you short man ! " Youngji feels angry . Jackson just laughing . 

" Yah ,do you think that I want to wear this singlet on this bed ? Who are the one who drag me to this room last night? Dont tell me that you forget it , " Jackson smile . Youngji stops her act . What he means by that ? 

                                        ***

Last night ...(flashback)

" Wang Jackson ! Lets drink together ! While we are having fun , its better to celebrate our wedding right ?! We used to party right in the past together ?! Lets go ! " Youngji go to the living room and she opens the radio with maximum volume using a CD with hip hop genre because at that area just only their house . Jackson that are in the gym room go down to the living room because curious . Meanwhile , Youngji runs to the kitchen to grab some beers and foods . 

" Heo Youngji ! This is so noisy ! I want to exercise ! Are you crazy ? Its 11 pm ! Yah ! " Jackson shouts at the stairs. This kiddo , still have energy left to party this time . So weird . Youngji quickly go to Jackson and she pulls his hand to the living room . Jackson shocked . 

" Yah ! Shut up ! Just enjoy it ! It been a long time since I party with you ! After this , we dont have time for this because we will going to focus for our study . " Youngji offers him a beer . He take it . He smiles .

" Yeah ! Thats true ! Lets party and congratulations for our wedding ! " shout Jackson . They dance follows the music on . They laughing and teasing together . After a while , Youngji sits on the floor slowly . Jackson worried about her and he quickly turn off the music . He holds her shoulder . 

" Youngji , are you okay ? Aish , why you drink though ? You are so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter