Chapter 11 The time

Fake Gangsta And Real Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" So , what are you trying to say right now is you are force to marry with him because your grandfather and his grandfather made a promise thing ? So , now you are officially married to him for about two months already ? " ask Sunny . She walk to the left and right infront Nana and Youngji . Youngji nodded . Nana sighs . She still cannot believe what happens right now .

" Sunny-sshi , it already 10 times you asking her that same question . And Youngji , how many times do you wanna to nod ? " Nana sighs .

" Yah , this is such an expensive news ! The rumors before this that we heard are totally true ! Imagine if whole school know the truth that Youngji are married with the popular boy in our school , she will got many anti fans you know ! " Sunny told them . Nana agree with that . 

" But , this is not planned everyone . Just who that dare to get marry when they dont actually graduate ? Such a nonsense ! " Youngji explains to them .

" You . You are that person Youngji . But anyway , congratulations for your wedding girl !! Such a shame we dont attended your wedding . " Sunny smiles . Who cares to get marry at the young age . It already happened . 

" Congratulations from me too ! " Nana hugs her . Youngji shed a tears . 

" You two . Thank you for understanding me . Can you two promise to me to keep quiet about my wedding ? " ask Youngji . They smiles and nodded . 

" Dont worry ! We will always keep our promise ! " Nana made a peace to her . They laughs together . 

" So , are you still ... or not ? " ask Sunny while her eyes look her from head to toe . She smirks to her . Youngji shy . 

" Sunny !! Yah ! " shout Youngji as she throws the small pillow to her . She chase her around the living room . Actually , Youngji feels that one of her problem is disappeared . She feels that she have a place to speak everything about her married life . She feels grateful . 

                                       *****

That night , Youngji opens all the lights in her house . She tidy a bit of messy of her living room . She just wearing a one piece pyjamas when she wants to sleep . She tied her hair up on her head and wears a bunny slippers . She take a glass of milk and lock her room door close . Actually , she feels a little afraid at night but she just ignored it . She sits on her bed and calls someone far away . 

" Hello Youngji , why you call me late night ? In Korea , it have been night already right ? " Youngji smiles . She miss that smooth voice . She feels secured when she speaks with him . But , that voice lately become more weak and weak . 

" I call you because I just want to know your condition . And what are you doing now ? " ask Youngji . Her hands playing with her hair . Jackson smiles . 

" I just had my therapy . Just a little and doesn't hurt at all." Jackson smiles . He wears a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter