Chapter 14 Should I punch him ?

Fake Gangsta And Real Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Idiot Jackson ! You're the ugliest guy that I meet ! Shortie! " Youngji throws the pillow to the floor in her hotel room . She stay at that hotel alone . After she caught Jackson and Min , she went directly to her room . She has nowhere to go . This is not her country . This place is completely different from Korea . Kring , kring ! She takes her white Iphone . Since that incident this morning , Jackson calling her phone without stopping . She don't want to pick up any single of his call . She used her tongue to make blah to her phone . 

" Hmm ! Go away with that girl ! I have a lot of male fans at the school ! I don't care about you ! " mumbles Youngji alone . She walks to veranda . She wants to inhale fresh air . Her room that located at level 10 of that hotel not scared her at all . She loved wind . 

" Wah ~ The air here at night is sure fresh ! Hmm , I wonder why not many people visit here ? This country are such a beautiful place ! Look , there are uptown there ! So fascinating , I want to go too . " Youngji speaks with herself .  But then she sighs . Looks like I visit him at the wrong time . Should I go back to Korea ? She made a call to someone to book a ticket flight to Korea tomorrow . After that , she start to fold her remaining clothes that she suppose to wear for a week into her luggage . Let's just meet at Korea after a month Jackson . Wek ! I hate you shortie Jackson ! 

Jackson's  POV 

" Ottoke ?! My wife Youngji still don't want to pick up my call ! I wonder how is she right now ! " Jackson talk to Min. Min also worried . She truly dont have any feelings to Jackson because she already have a fiancee and gonna marry to him next week . What a trouble !

" It is all my fault ! If I don't invite you to join our conversation , this all don't happen , " right now , he just worried about her only . Not about his condition . It already night since the last she met with Youngji and Youngji don't want to talk to him . Moreover , I don't have any idea she stay in what hotel . 

" Don't thought that it is your fault Jackson . I think that she is alright . She definitely will call you later or message you because she love you . Okay ? " Min give an advice to him . Jackson nodded . Love ? I don't think so .

Open POV 

Next day , Jackson received a message from Youngji .

I take a flight to Korea today . Bye . 

Jackson shocked . What ??!! He quickly wear his white sweater and run out from his ward . He call  a taxi and headed to airport . Come on , don't be like this Youngji . I am sorry . After 10 minutes , he arrived at the airport . His eyes searching for Youngji . 

" Where are you dear ? " 

" Excuse me Sir , who do you searching for ? " Jackson look at her . She is a staff right here . 

" Emm , do you know when the flight to Korea today ? " 

" Oh ? That flight is 20 minutes ago S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter