Chapter 2 Sick

Fake Gangsta And Real Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turn it on .

At the hospital . . .

"Auntie ! Why ?! Why I dont know anything ? Why I dont know that Jackson have brain cancer ? You cannot do this to me . For me , Jackson is my best friend . Why you keep it secret from me ? " Youngji cried hard in while hold Jackson's mother hands . She cannot accept the reality . In front her now is a conscious Jackson that his body fulled with colorful wires that made her sad . A while ago , Jackson looks so healthy and happy but now she only saw unhealthy Jackson with his dead body on the bed . 

Jackson's parents just look at Youngji with sad look . His mother pats her head smoothly . She dont have any ideas on how she should tell Youngji . 

" Youngji . Jackson have this cancer since last year . We realised it when he suddenly lay on the floor when we are in vacation . We also feeling very sad about this . Jackson asked us to promise one thing . He dont want you to know about his illness . His cancer have reach level 2 . " his mother tell her . Youngji shocked . Last year ? How clumsy am I . What type of friend am I ? 

" Level 2 ?! So , is there any way to heal this cancer ? Please Auntie , Uncle , Jackson is like my brother . Please save him . " Youngji cry loudly . She fall on the floor while crying . She feels really guilty about this . Auntie and Uncle just looks at her with sad looks . They walk out from the ward to keep Youngji alone with Jackson . Youngji stand up and sit beside Jackson . She hold his hand . Jackson , so that why the reason that you suddenly quit from being in fencing team . Why you dont tell me you bad boy ! I been fooling by you all this time . I hate to see you carry all this burden alone . You should tell me ! You should tell me ... 

Turn it on .

8 p.m. 

He opens his eyes slowly . This smell , this surrounding , this room , where am I ? He looks around . He can see Youngji sleep beside him . Ah , this is the hospital . He feels thirsty . His arm is trying to reach a cup of water but not for long after that , Youngji wake up . He frozes . 

" Jackson ? Jackson ! You are wake up now ! Yah , pumpkin boy ! How dare you to keep this secret from you ! " without thinking , Youngji gets angry at him . Jackson smiles . He has expected that Youngji will know about this sooner or later . 

" Help me to bring that water first . " ask Jackson . Youngji quickly give him a cup of water . He drink the water . Youngji sighs .

" Stupid ! Stupid ! Why you still behave so calmly after you know you have cancer ?! What the reasons that you keep this as secret from me ? " ask Youngji madly . Jackson laughs . He love that strong gaze from Youngji . 

" Its not like you care about me . You should go to your beloved boyfriend , Kang Joon . " reply Jackson . Youngji bites slowly . She hits his shoulder hard . 

" Yah ! You think this is joke ? Im asked you seriously . This is not the time that I should meet Kang Joon now . Our date time had pass . If I go now , who will sit in the ward ? Aish , you made me sad Jackson ! You sick for about a year and you still dont tell me ! So , what kind of friend I was ?! I thought that between us dont have any secret ? You made me cry . See , I wanna cry now . You are so mean ! " Youngji wipes her tears using her hands . Jackson stares at her . He hugs her tightly . Youngji crying loudly in his hug . Jackson release a deep breath . 

" Youngji , im sorry for not telling you earlier . I just dont have courage to tell you . You think I happy ? How can I show my weak side to you ? Because you love my smile aren't you ? If I tell you , who will made your lunch everyday ? Who will protect you when your stalker stalks you everyday ? Who will help you to do your homework ? Who will tied your shoes when it is untied ? Who will carry your books when we walks on the street together ? Who will skip the classes with you ? If I tell you earlier , you probably told me not to do everything and probably you are the one who protect by side everyday . I hate it . I just want you to become happy and cheerful everyday without even worries about me . I dont want my only want friend , neighbor , my source of happiness and lastly my true angel lost her smile because of me . " Jackson rubs her hair smoothly . Youngji just crying after heared that . She just cannot keep her tears . She feels very guilty because cannot realize it . Jackson shed a tears quietly . He is the one in pain with all the burden but Youngji made him feel relieved . 

" Jackson , why you always like this to me ? You always made me feel embarrassed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter