Chapter 10 Bored

Fake Gangsta And Real Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji opens her eyes slowly . She stares at the ceiling for a long time . Yesterday , she send Jackson to France alone . Their parents cannot go because of their work so she have to . What am I doing now ? I'm look like a dead zombie . Huh , I'm bored . There is no one that I want to talk to . She looks at her watch . The school starts 1 hour later but she cannot sleep at all . Jackson must be arrived by now ! Should I call him ? Youngji quickly take her phone but she stops . No , no ! He will tease me if I call him within 24 hours ! Maybe I should call him later ? Hmm. 

Youngji sits on her bed and she wears the bunny slippers slowly . She walks to downstairs with yawn . She opens the refrigerator to look for a food . She take out a cookie and pour a glass of milk . She also take out a big bowl of salad . She tied her hair up and wears a big spectacles . She sits on the sofa with her hands full of food and opens the TV . 

" Why today are so quiet ? I'm already bored . What a warm morning to start my day . And also , is there anything channel that have a fun variety shows ?! Aish , ruined my day ! " mumble Youngji alone . All the channel that available all are morning news , documentaries or a bored shows . She turn off the TV . She turn on the radio and speaker loudly . 

" Oh yeah , KARA songs are very good ! GOT7 also nowadays are very popular ! So catchy ! Better to listen at it ! " Youngji take a fashion magazine and read it while the song is playing . About 20 minutes later , she get ready to go to school . Although Jackson is not here , she dont feel scared at all living in this big house alone . She dont have a problem with it . She have a high confidence ! 

                                    ***

" Yah , Youngji -ah , dont you feel happy because Jackson is not here for a few months ? " ask Nana while wearing a lip balm in the toilet . Youngji washed her hands . 

" Why you asking me that ? Ermm , I'm not too happy because I have no one to argue . Yah , Nana , he gone for his surgery. So , why should I feel happy ? " Nana and Sunny laughing . 

" Whats wrong with you today Youngji ? Didn't you said to us that you hate that boy ? Wow , I'm so impressed with you. Yeah , you have changed . Of course that in this world exist such a couple that started with best friend title. So , faito ! I wait for your news ! " Sunny pats her head repeatedly . They two laughing . Youngji pouting . Whatever girl .

" Stop it guys , enough . I want to go to the library now . Dont follow me . So bye , " Youngji take some books for her to study in the library . Today , their teachers have a meeting for such a long time . So , rather waste her time in the class , she take a decision to study in the library that are more quiet . She whistled along the corridor . Huh , this is Kang Joon's class . Should I meet him for awhile ? Hehe ..

She smiles and want to pull his class door . But , unfortunately she see something that she cannot see . Her smiles disappear . Her hand stop from open the slide door . She saw through the window that a girl flirt with him . Who is she ? They look so happy . I feels like they dont talk like a friend but like something . Or , did I wrong ? She just stands infront the door . 

" Excuse me , do you want to meet someone in my class ?" ask Joon Hyung . Youngji suprised . 

" Ah ? No , no ! I'm sorry for disturbing you . " she rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter