Chapter 5 Finally

Fake Gangsta And Real Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please open this music .

The sound of bell . The most nervous day of my life . The happy atmosphere . The sincere smiles that I receive since this morning . The children dressed in colourful gown . Their hair braid long made me smiles but very nervous . My heart flustered . The day that made me scared finally came to me . My hair tied high on my head with unique style and they put a white long veil on my head . My wedding dress are white in colour with many jewellery and made it sparkling everywhere . I’m like a Cinderella that falling from the sky . My colourless shoes made a sound everytime I took a step .

“ My little bride ! Come here darling ! It is time ! “ call Youngji ‘s mother . Youngji turn back to her mother . She walk slowly to the door with shaking hands . She holds tight her mother hand . Her mother smiles at her they walk together to the main place that held their wedding . Someone opens the huge door for them to walk on the red carpet . As she step the red carpet  . The audience claps their hands loudly with bright smile on their face . Her mother smiles to them . Youngji smiles a bit . She can see Jackson stands in front waiting for her with smiles . He wears a white tuxedo and he looks so handsome . They walk on the red carpet slowly . Without Youngji realized , she already reach in front of Jackson . Jackson offered his hand and Youngji hold his hand tightly . Jackson just smiles . He can feel the shaking of her hand . They look at the priest .

“ Wang Jackson , are you sure that you wanna marry with her , Heo Youngji , with sincere heart and feelings ? “ ask the priest to Jackson . Jackson take a deep sigh . It is not easy to take this decision because they marry because of their family . And although he like Youngji since child , he sure that Youngji is not ready to marry him because she do not love him but she love Kang Joon . With a difficult decision , he nods slowly .

“ Yes I do , “ Youngji feels her heart beats faster than ever after heard that . She just looks at the floor . The priest looks at Youngji .

“ Heo Youngji , are you sure that you wanna marry with him , Wang Jackson , with sincere heart and feelings ? “ ask the priest to Youngji . Youngji slowly nods .

“ Yes I do , “ after that , the priest do his speech . As he give speech , they two feels very nervous .

“ And for this , you two are officialy married . Congratulations ! “ the priest congrats them . The audience all clap their hands . Their parents hug each other . Their mother shed a tears . There are many flowers fall on their head and red carpet because the children throw it happily .

“  Kiss her ! Kiss ! Kiss her ! Wang Jackson kiss her ! “ the audience cheers for them . Jackson hesitated . But he have no choice , he take one step near to Youngji . Youngji frozes .

“ Yah ! What are you planning to do ?! Don’t you dare ! “ Youngji give him a warning slowly . Jackson opens her veil .

“ So , what are gonna do if tomorrow the people , workers under our parents  said that there are something fishy about us if we don’t do this ? Yah , if there are just two of us , I don’t want to kiss you ! Don’t expect anything , “ Jackson kiss her shortly and the audience claps their hands loudly . Youngji frozes . She don’t believe it . She is officialy married to a guy that he don’t love ! Argh ! Hate it !

                                                  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter