chapter 4 Truth

Fake Gangsta And Real Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chirp , chirp , chirp ~

Youngji feed her birds alone at her house garden . She daydreaming thinking about the marriage things . This is all crazy ! This is so sudden ! Argh , crazy ! Crazy ! Why must me that have  to marry with him . I dont hate him but at the same time I dont want to marry with him . Mom, dad , auntie and uncle are nonsense ! Why must them have that promise ? Urgh , ! What must I tell to Kang Joon ? Poor my boy . What a mess !! Youngji take the bowl that she use to put her birds food and she walk to the kitchen . She mumbles alone . She wears a white shirt and a short white dress . She tied her hair high on her head because she feel uncomfortable with her long hair . She sits on a chair that can spin in the kitchen alone . She keeps spinning the chair while eat the snacks . Hmm , but that not a bad idea for me to marry him because I know that his character is not bad . Sometimes good and sometimes not . Haha . But , i'm not ready . What should I do ? Also , in this case , Jackson also did not know too . I shouldn't blame him . Moreover , he is sick right now . Argh , I feel guilty about yesterday because gets mad at him . 

" Youngji ~~ Get ready honey ~ Today , you must try your wedding dress ! Also , you must know your wedding place ~ Oh dear , I cant wait for tomorrow ! " Youngji's mom hugs her from back . Youngji rolls her eyes ball signs of she getting irritated . 

" Let me go mom , are my face looks like i'm happy right now ? Wedding ? Huh , trash wedding . I dont even agree at all . I hope I can get into accident to prevent from this marriage , " mumbles Youngji slowly . Her mother just smile . She knows that her daughter is quite unacceptable with this wedding but she sure that she will understand later . Youngji stands up and she put the snacks in the refrigerator . She then walks to her room . 

" Youngji-ah , I hope you will understand later . Why we all do this for you . I agree with you about this wedding is quite sudden but our grandfather have a promise and we must do it before late ," Youngji stops . She turns back to face her mother . 

" Late ? What do you mean late ? This is all nonsense ! Can you just cancel it ?! I am not ready yet ! Plus , I am a student ! A student ! Why must ... , " Youngji speak loudly but her mother skips her quickly .

" Jackson is suffering Youngji ! His life span is not longer than we expected ! " her mother shouts back . Youngji stops her talks . Suffer ? 

" What , what do you mean mom ? Suffering ? He just sick a little mom ! " ask Youngji . Her mother sighs . She stands up and walk to Youngji . She holds both of her shoulder . She started to shed a tears .

" Jack , Jackson , that little poor boy . Why must his life be like this ? He always a cheerful boy with us . It is true that we found that he has a leukemia . Auntie and Uncle thought that was just a normal leukemia but no . Until last week , his personal doctor stated that Jackson will not live longer if there was no a better treatment on him . My poor boy , why must he ? Youngji , the main reason that we asked you both to get married faster than we plans is we want you to help Jackson . He doesn't know about this . He just know that he have a normal leukemia . We wants him to be happy be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter