Lovers gonna love

I like you

"Don't mind the haters. If you love him, don't get them into your way." Hanbin said.

___________________

"Tae~" Sujeong whine

"Wae???" He ask.

"Where is Sungjae and Hyuk? I've been calling them for a few times."

"I'll call them." Before Taehyung could dig into his pocket to get his phone, both Sungjae and Hyuk enter the room.

"Hi." Hyuk said.

"Sorry we're late." Sungjae said.

"It's okay. Now, lets start practice." 

 

(No, I don't forget about the music project.)

 

They noticed something about Hyuk. Something bothering him. He is not the usual idiot him. He become more silent nowadays. What happen to him. He shouldn't get it to himself, he should let it be. And so they practice. Tomorrow is the day. They are the third group to perform..unless the teacher pick randomly.

They end their practice. If you wondering where are they practicing, they practiced at school music room. 

 

Skip to the next day, after performing.

"I'll tell you the result in the next class. Okay?"

"Yes." The students replied. The bell ring meaning it is break.

 

Before Sujeong could even get to her locker, she felt a strong force pulling her. She is struggling to go but the person's grip is too strong for her. The person bring her to an abandoned building. (I know it's typical). She is pushed to the wall.

"I thought I asked you to stay away from V." It was Joy.

"What kind of are you? Not only V, you flirt with Hyuk, Sungjae and B.I too?" She continue.

"S-? Flirt? They are my friends!" Anger took over Sujeong, She slap Joy's cheek.

"How dare you??! Girls, give me the scissor! Hold her!"

"I've been nice to you yet you made me even angrier." She said again

'Nice? You've been threating many times!!" Sujeong thought.

"What are you doing with my hair?" Her eyes widen when Joy cut her hair. 

"Noooo!!" Sujeong scream.

"Shut up!!" One of the person that holding her hit her chest. That is painful.

Her tears keep on falling. After Joy done cutting her hair, she take something out of a little bag. Makeup. Joy makeup her ugly-ly.She use cheap, not waterproof makeup. Sujeong's face is ugly. Make up running down her face due her crying. Not to forget everytime Sujeong scream or talk or even whisper, her minions hit her. The bruises are abvious. She can't take it anymore, she is getting weaker. 

"Y-you think he will like you?" Suheong said weakly

"Do you think he like you?" Joy imitate her.

"No one would like a person that are cruel like you."

"Oh, of course they like me. They never see my bad side. Even if you tell them that I act like this, do you think they'll believe you? No. They think you are just badmouth me." Sujeong's vision are blurry.

"Not if I knew it already!" A voice whisper to Joy's ear.

"O-oppa..It is not what it looks like. I s-swear." Joy act innocent. Her minions ran away leaving Joy and weak Sujeong there.

"I thought you are an innocent girl but I'm wrong."

"Why would you like pathetic girl like her? She is ugly, annoying and arrogant!"

"Are you describing yourself?" Taehyung ask.

"Why are you guys blinded by her fakeness?"

"You think she's fake? Just because she is close to me doesn't mean she is dating me! If she does, I won't let anyone especialy you hurt her!! She is just being herself!!"

"Pretty on the outside but ugly in the inside! You are the one that are fake!" He said.

Quickly he go to Sujeong's body. He shake her body and slap her face lightly. Her bruise is really obvious that even some of her bruises are bleeding. He carry her bridal style to the nurse's office. Meanwhile Joy, her legs trembling making her fall on the floor. Thinking what she done and what will she do. Maybe Taehyung will tell the others about her bad side. Nobody knows what will happen to her.

"Jeongie...I love you, and I'm sorry. I'm not able to protect you. You should've told me you're suffering." He whisper to her.

 

He didn't know she could hear all of them. She could have smile about it but thinking that Taehyung is nice maybe he meant he love her as bestfriend.

_________________

"Do you know what happen to Hyuk?" Ravi asked N.

"Oh yeah, I did notice Hyuk become even more silent and playful than his old self." N replied

"Do you think something is bothering him?" Ken ask.

The door open and reveal Hyuk. He look pale. 

"Hyuk, are you okay?" Ken ask.

"Ah, Hyung, I'm fine! What make you think like that?" Hyuk ask.

"You look pale and you ac-"

"I am fine hyung." Hyuk said and then went to his room.

 

-

-

Hello. I think I'm terrible on writing drama. Anyways, do you know that Youngji (Kara) made insta acc. She already got so many hate. I feel sorry for her. Anyways, I got happy to see comment by y'all. Having more comments make me more happy than having more...err... nvm

Bye~ I'm going to watch Beauti Bible