Haters gonna hate

I like you

Sujeong's POV

P.E. class~ What are we playing today?  The boys are getting the balls to our gym. 

End of P.E class.

Few girls are walking toward me. Some of them are helping me put the balls into the basket. After putting the balls I take the keys for the stor. Later 3 girls walking toward me.

"Stay away from my V!" The girl said. I couldn't see her face sinve the girl push the basket of balls on my hands toward my face making me drop the basket. And of course, all of the balls fell.

I cried, I've been recieving so much hate by the students. Especialy the-pushing-basket-to-my-face girl. I notice something, my table never did wrong to them yet they destroy it by their curse. Is it wrong to like my crush? I run to school garden, it is recess but I don't go and eat.

A body approach me. I could hear steps. It is freaking me out. I turn around and again (like chapter 1) I got my I-am-ready-to-hit-you pose. 

"Chill girl. Just me." 

"Hmm?" It is the new boy. Not really, he enter this school last week. He is in class 2-B.

"Aren't you the boy in class 2-B?" I ask him while searching his name tag. Sadly he don't wear it.

"I'm Kim Hanbin. Yes, I'm the new boy in class 2-B. Hey, do you know where the nurse's office is?"

"Are you hurt?"

"I cut my finger earlier."

"Follow me." I signal him to follow me. Only silence between us. He break the silence.

 

"Are you okay? I saw you cried earlier."

"I-I'm fine."

"Need someone to tell to?"

"Okay. Lately I've been recieving so much hate."

"Why would people hate you? I mean you are beautiful, smart, cheerful and kind."

"Really? thanks. They hate me just because I am close to V." I used Tae's nickname.

"You mean Taehyung? I heard he is popular."

"He is. Oh, what do you know. We are here already." 

 

After that I walk away. Leaving him at the nurse's office. I felt a pair of eyes staring me but I shrug it off. Suddenly, someone trip me. I am ready to hit the floor but nothing happen. An arm is holding me. Protecting me from falling. I turn around and see Hanbin holding me. I feel something wierd with my stomach. His face is only a few inch from my face. My heart beats really hard. I don't know why. 

"You are so clumsy." He chuckled.

"We should hang out sometime." He said.

"Yeah. We should. It was nice meeting you, Hanbin-ssi."

"Goodbye, Sujeong-ssi."

 

Third person's view.

What they didn't know is that Taehyung is watching them. Hot blood rush to his body.

 

???'s POV

"Not only V and now B.I? What kind of is she?" I decide to trip her anf then run away. I'm getting mad of the sight right now. B.I is holding her waist. 

 

Curious to know who '???l' is? She'll be the main character next chapter. Don't worry, either I'll update tomorrow or the day after.

B.I is a side character, He is one of a dancer in school. He is getting known just a week.  

Oh god, I think this ff is getting worse.