White day

I like you

Tomorrpw is white day. You know what that means? YES!! Fill your stomach with choco~ Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Hyuk, and Sungjae- wait.. I forgot to mention Jin, are making chocolates for the girls.

Hyuk grinning earning a look from Taehyung.

"What are you thinking?" Taehyung ask him.

Hyuk take out some pepero sticks.

"You phow, I alwaysh wonter whak wiy haben tho you iv you pay thizz game wiff her." He talks with his mouth full of pepero sticks. 

"Talk with your mouth full. How can people understand you?" Sungjae smack the back of his head. Hyuk choked. He keep on coughing while other panic. Hyuk is fine now. Don't worry.

"YAA? DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME??!!" Hyuk ask.

"IF I COULD, I WOULD."

"Hyung, will this end?" Jungkook ask Taehyung while covering his ears.

"Yeah, usually they make up after argue for around 5 to 8 minutes."

After a few minutes, 7 minutes to be exact..

"Okay! Let's get it started." Sungjae said as he rubbing his temple.

 

It took them a few hours to do all this chocolate thing. Jimin? He made a lot of chocolate. Being the flirty guy he is. Jungkook, he made some chocolate for all girls in his classmate(Yein too). Hyuk, being the (forever alone guy) he made for himself some chocolates. Jin worked at a restraunt and fell for a girl. He also want to give to his female friends. Sungjae..he wanted to give to some girls in a choir group name A Pink, a girl in school band, AOA. Well lets not forget about Taehyung. He made for a girl. You know who. He even write her name and he even put some decorations on it.

They sigh in relief.

The next day.. />v

Sujeong open her locker and reveal 4 chocolates. 4? The first is from Hyuk, then Jimin, Sungjae, oh! and Tae-no. It's not him. The person adress himself as H.O. I want Tae's~

"Unnie! How much chocolate do you got?" Yein ask.

"4."

"Huh? You got so many but why do you look so sad?" She snatch all of my chocolate from my hand. 

"*giggle* You must be waiting for his right?" She poke my cheek

"Haha, you caught me."

 

Earlier,

"Oppa! Do you know tha- Eo? *smirk*" 

"W-why are you smirking?" Taehyung ask nervously.

"Don't worry. I knew you like her. Why don't you make it romantic?"

"Romantic? Yein waiiiittttt." Just that she walk away leaving Taehyung to think how to make it romantic.

 

Now

Taehyung cover Sujeong's eyes with a blindfold. Not knowing who did that to her she feel scared. Maybe someone is kidnapping her. Well, that is his plan! kidnapping her. Nah, even Namjoon said that he, Taehyung is the worst on this kind of stuff. Not near but definitly not far. He bring her to school garden. When he look at Sujeong, the blindfold are already wet.

'How am I going to fix this?' Taehyung thought to himself

"Uljima" After a while, only sniffing could be heard. Sounds of animals are excluded. He finally remove the blindfold

"what namjoon sunbaenim said are true. he is at things like this. he even made her cry." Sungjae whisper to Jimin. 

 

"Sujeong.. Sorry that I made you cry. I want to give you this in person." He hand her the chocolate.

"Hope it taste delicious. Thanks." She cry again.

"How many time do I made you cry today?" He ask.

"many time " Jimin whisper to himself. Sungjae just shake his head.

 

"Sujeong, there is something I want to tell you." Jimin and Sungjae smile brightly.

"And that is??"

"Sujeong, I li-"

RIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!! 

The school bell ring. 

"Oh, tell me later. Come on, lets go to class."

 

Meanwhile Jimin and Sungjae..

"Goddamnit! I wish I could break the school bell." Sungjae said

"I wish he could say it faster."

"Hey guys. What did I miss? Why are you hiding behind these bushes? Are we playing hide and seek?" Hyuk said making both Jimin and Sungjae surprised.

"Shut up. Lets go to class."

 

 

Hello! Sorry for not updating for  9 days.

[breaking news] Jimin join forces with the matchmaker on making Taehyung confess.