Surprise, end

I like you

Play this song below, I can't put the link.

https://youtu.be/VghM_syf8Ho

 

Note: I (kinda) cringe while writing this. JK.

 

I did ask Jungkook to help me but he replied me;

"Do it yourself! Am I the one who will confess to her?"

Mean maknae. 

Pink, red and white roses and the necklace. Now, where did the candles go? I search it around and found nothing. This can't be! I can't cancel this. I got it. Hehehe

 

I hope she accept it. The boys and Yein also Jin told me that Sujeong like me too. The only way to make sure of it by confess to her.

 

I ask someone to turn off all of the hall's light and light at me. I walk toward her slowly while singing a song. Why my heart beating so fast? Am I really, really nervous? Well, better to let her know my feelings toward her than bottle it inside me. 

 

Third POV

When she look infront of her, she see a figure. Sungjae push Sujeong meaning that she should go to the figure. Instead, she froze after she saw who it was. She had her blank face on. He sing while walking.

 

oneureun kkog malhago sipeo

neoreul saranghandago

aesseo sumgyeowassdeon nae mameul malhal geoya

neoui gwiyeoun boreul bol ttaemyeon ppoppohago sipeo

oneureun kkog malhallae 

 

Taehyung slowly walk toward Sujeong who still froze with the roses on his hands. He stop when he reach Sujeong, which is a few steps away.

 

"Jeongie, I love you, I know we are friends but I don't want to be friends. I want to be more than that. My love for you is like how much salt in the sea, how much star in the sky, I care for you deeply. It's hurt me when you are sad. It made me jealous when you with any guys even if you are with Sungjae or Hyuk. I just want to ask you one thing."

 

"Will you be mine?"

 

She hit her face once. Is she too blind? He did care for her. He did act differently around her when she is around guys. He did try his best to make her happy. Yes, she did do those kind of thing if that happen to him. One thing she want to is; Why?

 

"You probably wondering why. Because I love you. You are you. Yes, you might not be beautiful, but to me you are the most precious thing in my whole life. So?"

 

Instead of answering she hug him in reply. 

"Is this a yes?"

"Definitely!"

neon naekkeoya

Taehyung spin her around and wrapped her around his arm. He stare at her sparkling eyes. How it look so beautiful. Slowly, he lock his lips with her. How it fits. Those lips, how it feel so soft. He always control himself from kissing her pink soft lips.

 

Groans and squeal can be heard near them. Taehyung and Sujeong don't mind them. All she want is being with Taehyung.

 

Meanwhile, at table 5,

"Omo, they..so sweet..waaa" 

"Kyaa..." the girls squeal

"No Kookie, you're still a fetus" Jimin cover Jungkook's eyes.

"God, why did I??" Sungjae facepalm

"What? What happen?" Jungkook want to know what happen.

Pretty much that is the boys' reaction.

 

"Finally! The ship is real!!" A voice shout.

 

Sujeong blush.

"May I?" Taehyung show her the necklace. The necklace may be typical but it is precious. The 'charm' is a ring. Sujeong study the ring and see 'T&S♡" written on the ring.

 

"This song is dedicated to all those couples out there!" Youngjae shout. They sing A Midsummer Night's Sweetness by Rania and SanE

 

The prom end perfectly nice. They wait for a taxi at the lobby. Suddenly, Sungjae's phone buzzed. Sungjae put it on speaker so that the others can hear (V,Sujeong,Kookie,Jimin,Yein)

(TH: Taehyung, SJ: Sungjae, H:Hyuk)

TH: HYUK! Where are you? The prom ended a while ago.

SJ: Gosh, Hyuk! Taehyung and Sujeong are together now!

All: .....

H: Don't text or call me, don't look for me, don't ever try to do anything. God, you guys are so annoying! I'm done with you guys! Why did I even befriend with you people??!

*Beeeeeep*

 

Congratulation, Taehyung and Sujeong.

Hope you all be happy.

Hyuk clicked the send button

Hyuk flash a bitter smile.

"I might be dead. Or still alive. This might be our goodbye. This goodbye might be not forever. We could meet again. Right?" He said to himself.

He walk toward Han river.

The end.

 

I don't know if you guys remember Hyuk existance in this. I leave him on purpose.

I think that the last part of this chapter is a bit boring and different. 

Also, it seem to be a bit short but I tried my best. Sorry, again.

 

Hello you

Thank you so much for reading this fanfic.

I really, really appriciate it.

Although thia fanfic is kinda stupid, boring or wierd