Junbidwaennayo?

I like you

*junbidwaennayo = are you ready

-

-

Day:Thursday

"Hey Sujeong,"

"Yeah?"

"Are you ready?"

"For what?" Yein roll her eyes.

"THE PROM!!" She scream.

"Yaa quit shouting to my ears. I'm not deaf yet."

"Got a date?"

"No." Sujeong heard Yein giggled. 

 

Agent Yei- I mean Agent Y is in. Agent J...where is he? Y walk out of their dorm and walk to another group's dorm. Before she ebter the dorm she heard something.

"Yaa!! Hyung! If you like her so much, just confess to her! Why is it so hard?" 

"I want to make it special."

"Special? I think just confess to her is already special. Beside she li-"

"Jungkook!!" Yein enter their dorm and drag him to the bathroom. Yes! she know their password. And no, not because Yein is a stalker, but because Jungkookie told her.

"Hey!!! I was about to tell him!!"

"Let him figure it out by himself!"

"He is too slow, for god sake, can't you see??!!"

"Kids! What are you doing in the bathroom??!!" Mama Jin is there.

"Mind your own business!!" Yein shout to Jin (still in bathroom)

"Kids these days." Jin shake his head and walk away.

 

The next day~

Ugh, this is...I don't know...terrifying? exciting? nervous? The result is today. Our music project. Dum dum dum dum dum. The best is... Youngjae's group. I don't mind though. His singing is really amazing along with Junghong's rap. Not to mention the other two, they are great too! Second? Taehyung jump happily, Sungjae cheer and Sujeong eyes widen. She thought that her group would be at 5 or above, but no, their group are number two..Amzaing. 

At dorm~

Sujeong look into her closet, searching for a dress. Dress? for what? I did mention it earlier. You don't remember? THE PROM!! Jin and Yein already got their dresses. What about Sujeong? She did not even prepare anything. Not even thinking about the prom for few days until Yein remind her about the prom that morning. 

Meanwhile the boys~

Taehyung's POV

"Jungkookie~ Jimin-ah~ Help me~" I said

"What do you want?!" 

"Help me first!!" Jungkook said while strugling from Jimin's grip.

"Sure." I pull Jungkook from Jimin.

"What you want?" Jungkook said nicely.

"The confession." Jungkook sigh. 

Jungkook walk to Jin's room. After a few minute a she come out of the room. What did Jungkook did in Jin's room? Well, remember the red dress Jin wear? Yes, the one Jin wear in rookie king. He also wear wig. Where did it come from? Jungkook don't even know. He was about to wear the blonde wig the one Rap mon used when he 'cosplay' as sailor moon but he found the brown-black long wig near the blonde wig. Also, He doesn't really like to wear makeup but for Taehyung confess to Sujeong, he would do it. He only wear light makeup. 

"Oh! Tae! You said you want to talk with me." Jungkook pitched his voice a bit and it really sound like a girl, not like a boy before he hit puberty. Pretty much like Sungjong (infinite). 

"Oh, umm.. Sujeong, I want to say that.."

"That?"

"I like your dress!" Taehyung run away. Geez.

"Hyung!! What is wrong with you!!?? I wasted over 20 minute getting this done and THIS IS WHAT I GOT????!!" 

 

Y: Yein speaking. Who are you?

J: It's me. 

Y: Jungkook-ssi. What is it?

J: Just call me Jungkook. And, Taehyung hyung again. I even dressed up as a girl and wear make up. And how do you girls like to wear these kind of dress? It is so uncomfortable and tight!

Y: Geez, you call me to complain about what girls wear. I'll hang up then.

J: Wait!! I want to ask you something.

Y: Go on. I need to go.

J: Want to go to the prom with me? I mean if you don't want to I-

Y: You dummy, of course I'll go! Bye!

J: K bye.

 

"Even I ask Yein easily." Jungkook said to himself.

 

Sungjae's POV

Hmm? the atmosphere is a bit different. Where is my bestfriend? It is so not like to skip class.

"Illhoon hyung, who do you go with?"

"Me? To prom? No one, I guess."

"Haha, got no date."

 

Hyuk's

The prom is this Saturday. I shouldn't tell them about it.

 

Back to Sujeong~

"Yein! Let's go to the mall!"

"Sure." Right then someone call Yein. Without looking at the ID she just answer it.

"Kyaa!!!" she jump happily.

"Why are you so happy at?" Sujeong ask.

"Jungkook ask me to go to the prom with him." Sujeong sigh.

"Eyy, you are waiting for Tae's right? You'll be happy later."

'Later? What does she mean by later?' Sujeong thought.

 

Sujeong tried many dresses and she decide to rent the dress she pick with the help of Yein. She rent an evening gown. It is not really expensive nor cheap. It is really pretty, with colour light pink like almost white but you can still see the colour pink.

 

________________________________________________________

Annyeong! The begining is rushed but hey, at least I update and the story is almost to the end. Around 2 to 3 chapter left. By the way, the dress does not show her cleavage (the s line) you know what I mean. Sorry if it is getting bad. I'll try to make it better, especially the next chapter where Taehyung will...KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! bye.