Chapter 9 ; "Accept the truth.."

Dreamy Lover

💯 Chapter 9 ; "Accept the truth.."  
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
      NeBi slowly closed her eyes but saw a person jumped into the pool. NeBi held it in more, and tries to look at that person, as that person got closer to her. It was a guy but blurry in NeBi's eyes. He suddenly pulled her against him and held her tightly. He pulled her up to the surface and NeBi's head leaned against his shoulder. NeBi was lucky enough that she didn't go unconscious. She cough and cough as she got up to the surface. She couldn't see his face yet, cause her face was turned away from him. They both laid on the ground & turned their face, facing each other. NeBi finally realized that JB was the one who rescue her, even though himself was already tired from the first one. 
    Suddenly another flash back popped in her head, the scene where JB gave her CPR after drowning too. NeBi felt her head again and took some deep breath. JB sat up and said,"what's wrong..? Are you okay..? Why did you fall back in..?" Her head suddenly saved all those flashback and it finally gave her memories back, NeBi then sat up and felt his cheeks saying,"JB..? I...think..I remember..now.." She started to cry and said,"I remember most things now..I think my memories returned!" NeBi suddenly hugged JB and said, "you crazy boy..(she cries and giggled)" JB smiled and hugged her tightly saying,"you're finally back.. My one and only NeBi.." She cries and smiled. WooBin hid by the door looking at them , finally reunited as a lovey couple. WooBin's eyes suddenly got watery and walks away trying not to cry. 
He seems to be sad, that he'll never win NeBi's heart. 
    JB & NeBi changed to their new clothing and dried their hair, JB went over to NeBi to help dry her hair. JB goes,"let me dry your hair for you." NeBi smiled & said,"Pshh..you sure you can do it..?!" JB goes,"I'm pretty good! Trust me. Sit right here next to me." NeBi sat by him and turned her back on him, giving her towel to him to dry her hair. NeBi started to yawn and said, "I'm very tired now. Feel like sleeping.." JB smiled and said,"then get ready to go home.." NeBi nodded her head and said,"you're right.." JB goes,"okay, all done." NeBi turned and face JB and said,"I have something to say.." JB responded,"what is it..?" She then remembers back when Jiyeon almost gonna kill herself, her smile then disappeared. NeBi held both of his hands and took a deep breath. JB said to her,"NeBi...what is it?..." NeBi looks down and said,"can you promise me something...?" He looks confused and said, "promise what..?" NeBi's eyes started getting watery, she then responded, "promise me that...you'll be next to Jiyeon's side from now on..." JB asked, "why did you say that..?" NeBi looks at him faking a smile responding, "I want to thank you again for saving me..but.." JB hugged her and said,"please...don't say what I'm thinking of.." NeBi responded,"I may not be a mind reader, but...JB-ah..please..forget me." She made him let go of her and stood up. JB goes,"I don't get it. Why are you doing this all of a sudden..?" NeBi wiped her tears and turn away saying,"sorry..but you and me can't..." JB goes,"can't??what?.." NeBi took a deep breath and look at him saying,"forget what I said..just forget me from now on.. And start a new life with Jiyeon.."  She then walks out of the pool house, leaving JB standing there sadly. 
    Jiyeon suddenly grabbed NeBi's hair and pulled her to a quiet and dark area. NeBi made Jiyeon let go and looked at her. Jiyeon suddenly slaps her 3 times and pushed her to the ground. NeBi goes,"what is all of this for?!" Jiyeon tighten her hands and grabbed her hair saying,"you said you don't like JB. you said you will help me get JB. you said you don't have anything with him. but JUST AWHILE AGO, I SAW YOU TWO HUGGING LIKE A COUPLE ALONE!!!!!" Jiyeon then slaps her again and tries to choke her. NeBi pushed Jiyeon away and got up saying,"stop it! I already ended w/ him. you can stop using physical action on me!" Jiyeon yelled,"you dare to raise your voice on me?!" As Jiyeon was about to slap NeBi, JB quickly grabbed Jiyeon's hand and said,"you can stop it now." NeBi and Jiyeon looks at JB and their eyes widen. JB saw that the side of NeBi's lip is all brused up & bleeding. Jiyeon goes,"why did you stop me..?!"JB goes,"Jiyeon, get yourself together,Please!" Jiyeon looks at NeBi & said to JB,"but you have to get away from this girl!" NeBi wiped her blood from her lip and ran away wiping her tears. As JB was about to follow, Jiyeon held his arm tightly saying,"where are you going?! Oppa! You have to stay with me!" JB look at NeBi as she ran off. 
     NeBi stops by the street and cried quietly. She walks alone down the street wondering around. Suddenly she felt like someone is following her. She stops and look behind her. But there was no one. NeBi quickly ran but bumped into someone, as she looks at that person. She backed away quickly saying,"who are you?!" As she was about to turn back, another man appeared. As NeBi was trying to escape, one guy grabbed her saying,"hey don't run! Come with us & have fun first!" NeBi pushed him away saying,"let go of me!" The other guy came to them & felt her cheeks saying,"woow... Her skin is still good, it looks like she never experienced it before.." NeBi goes,"what are you talking about?" The two guys grabbed her , pulling her somewhere. NeBi scream & yell for help. Suddenly someone hits both of them on the back with a big stick and they both fell. He quickly grabbed her wrist and run. NeBi looks at him and saw the side of JB's face. The two guys goes,"aish! Who's that crazy guy?! Chase them!" JB and NeBi ran and hid behind the corner of a building. JB covered NeBi by hugging her, finally the bad guys ran pass them. NeBi pushed JB away and look away saying,"you can go now, don't worry about me..." As she was about to walk away, she almost fell but JB caught her. He checked her ankle & saw it all bruced up. NeBi goes,"don't get involved with this. I'm okay. Let go." JB responded,"NeBi-ah.. Please..stop acting like you're okay, when you're not." NeBi looks at him and he said,"here, get on.(patting his back)" NeBi goes,"I'm okay. I can walk.." JB responded,"hurry, let's get home before it's more dangerous then this." NeBi got on his back and he piggybacked her. NeBi leaned her head on his shoulder and fell asleep. JB called her name quietly but she wouldn't answer. He then smiled and walked her home. 
     NeBi finally woked up and saw that she's by her house. She quickly got off JB's back and fixed her hair. NeBi looked at him & said,"thanks for sending me here and piggybacking me...you can go now. Don't worry.." JB responded,"you go in first, then I'll leave." NeBi replied,"don't be like that.." JB responded,"I'm willing to wait..." NeBi looked into his eyes, and look away wiping her tears. JB then turned her around facing him and saying,"please..." He continued,"just accept your feelings, that you like me." NeBi shook her head and said,"no, I don't have feelings for you." NeBi tries to push him away but he held her arm and suddenly shouted,"but I love you! Do you get it?! I love you, only you!!!" NeBi was surprised & her eye widen. Her tears drips down her face. They both made eye contact for a long time. NeBi then pushed him away and ran into her house. He watches her rush away into her house.
    NeBi got into her bedroom and sat on her bed crying quietly. The words he said to her replayed non stop in her head. Her mom came into her room, seeing her cry. She sat next to NeBi and hugged her. Her mom said to her, "don't cry...I already saw.." NeBi goes,"mom..I don't know what to do anymore.." Her mom held her hands & said,"be honest with me.." NeBi looks at her mom with watery eyes. Her mom continues,"do you like...JB? you don't have to lie to yourself anymore.." NeBi's tears drips her face & said,"I..I...um...I think I..like..JB...but I can't." She cried and hugged her mom. Her mom patted her back and said,"don't cry..I understand you..but don't cry hun..." 
   JB laid on his bed and thought of NeBi. He looks stress out and sad. He said to his self quietly,"will she believe me..?.." He then closed his eyes and rest.
   NeBi's mom then drove her to school, as they got to school. Her mom got out of the cars and hugged tightly saying,"remember, don't show others that you're sad. Smile, and don't cry.." Nebi smiled and said,"i understand.." Her mom then left. NeBi carried her backpack and walk into the school. As she got into the school, she came upon JB. She then looks down and walk pass him. JB stood there as she walks pass him, he watches her go. In JB's head, he said,"she must be startled still, from what I said yesterday.." Jiyeon suddenly came and held his arm saying,"oppa, are you still mad from yesterday..? If you are, I'm very sorry.!" JB slowly removes her hand from him and said,"let go of me, please.." Jiyeon looks at him and said,"why?! Huh?!" She shook his hand saying,"why?! Huh?! You already know I love you!" Students around started to stare at them. JB goes,"lower your voice, please..." Jiyeon held his arm again and said,"oh.. I get it now..JB, you love NeBi, huh?! Am I right?!" JB pulled Jiyeon to a empty classroom where there's no one around and responded, "Jiyeon-ah..please..you can stop with your attitude towards NeBi now..." Jiyeon responded,"not until she stops bothering us.! I have to take care of her til she stops!!!" JB goes,"you have to!" Jiyeon shook his arm and said, "why huh?!" JB shouted,"because I love NeBi! And I will never turn to love you!" JB got out of the classroom and walk away. Jiyeon stood there and fell on her knee after hearing that. She cried and threw a chair across the room full of anger. She sat on the ground and cried non stop. 
    JB rushed to find NeBi and found her sitting alone up in the roof looking up at the sky. JB slowly approached her and turned her facing him. Their eyes met and JB said to her,"I want to ask you... Do you feel the..same way like me..?" NeBi's eyes got watery and nodded her head saying she feels the same way back. JB suddenly hugged her tightly saying,"from now on..I'll never let anyone ruin us, NeBi-ah.." NeBi smiled and nodded her head. 
    JB then leaned over and kissed her on the lip...♥️