Chapter 2 ; "Bad luck day.."

Dreamy Lover

💯 Chapter 2 ; "Bad luck day.." 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
     NeBi backed away and pushed him away saying,"you..Are you crazy?" He smiled and said,"no, I was just helping so you won't fall. Didn't you see, you almost got hurt. If it wasn't me, you would of gotten hurt." She looks away and her ride finally came. JB shouted,"goodbye NeBi!" He brightly smiled and waved. NeBi covered her face with her hair full of embarrassment and got into the car, cause people around saw them. JB laughs a little and got back inside the indoor pool. 
     NeBi looks back in the car, seeing him still smiling at her. She looks to the front again and said quietly to herself,"aish, that crazy boy..." 
     JB went into the pool , joining his SWMR group. The competed with each other and play around, then finally JB and Youngjae went on a 1vs1 on swimming from the end to the other end. As it started, JB took the lead, when it got half way to the end, Youngjae then took the lead and got to the end first. So Youngjae won JB by a couple inch away. They got out of the water and sat on the edge to rest. Youngjae laughs and goes,"hahaha! JB hyung, I won once again!" JB gave him a head lock saying,"you lucky I went easy on you again." Youngjae goes,"ay..hyung, quit lying. Just admit that I won. Stop bluffing." They both laugh and their group came back in the pool with pizzas. Both of them got their towel and went and joined them.
     NeBi got into her house and her mom rushed to her with a smiled on her face saying,"aigoo, how was it?" NeBi sets her backpack on the couch and responded,"it was a odd start.." Her mom asked,"why's that.?" NeBi and her mom sat on the couch and NeBi answered,"cause it just is. Everyone follows me everywhere... Even to the bathroom, they follow..." Her mom laughs and said,"omo...never knew my daughter is that pretty. Let me look at you.." Her mom looks at her face and said,"aigoo... My daughter is very pretty. For sure you got my looks. When I was in high school, I was very attractive too.(she jokes)" NeBi goes,"mom, hajimaaa... For me, it was weird.. I've never been followed that much in my life." Her mom patted her back and goes,"aigoo... You'll get used to it and enjoys it, trust me." Both of them went and cook dinner for to night. 
     JB finally got done swimming and head out, suddenly his mom yells out,"son!!!!" with a cheerful & happy tone. JB goes,"aish...so embarrassing..." He turns around and saw his mom waiting for him to get into the car. He goes,"get in the car, I'll come..." He got into the car and they drove off. His parents are pretty rich, they only ride a limo. He sat next to his mom and his mom asked,"who's that girl..that new student..?" He responded,"she's NeBi, she's from the state." His mom goes,"whaaa.. that's cool. I can't believe how pretty she is. I use to think Jiyeon was the prettiest in the school." JB goes,"why did you ask?" His mom answered,"oh..I wanted a pretty female student to model for our school and represent our school, cause one of my close friend is planning to come for a visit." JB goes,"and...you want NeBi to do it..? But she's new." His mom responded,"yes, I want to choose NeBi. It's okay if she's new. All I want is, for her to wear the outfit I choose for her, and say she's from our school.." JB nodded his head and put on his headphone. 
     NeBi's dad finally came home, NeBi ran to him and hugged him saying, "finally, you came home.." in English. Her mom came along and said,"oh..honey, you came home." smiling and speaking in Korean. Her dad hugs her mom and kiss her on the lip. NeBi goes,"aish..why, in front of me." Covering her face with her hands. Her parents laughs and said,"oh, grow up.." They went and sat down at the dinner table and ate. NeBi goes,"dad,me and mom cooks this together. Hope you like this.." His dad use his chopsticks and ate a piece of the kimchee and grilled pork belly. NeBi goes,"how is it !?" Her dad answered,"hmm...." He gave two thumbs up and smiled. NeBi looks at her mom and said,"see ! Dad likes it!!!" Her mom smiles and said,"of course , it's because your mom here, is the best at cooking. And you're the best at stealing people's heart." They all giggled and continue to eat. 
     NeBi got done eating, and headed up to her room with her backpack. She sets her stuff on her desk and lays on her bed saying,"ah....I'm soo full." She then thought of the accident kiss , she gave to that boy(JB). She touches her lip and goes,"aish....that crazy person!!!" She rolled back and forth on her bed repeating,"crazy!crazy!crazy!" She then stood up and said,"I have to avoid him as much as possible tmrw!" 
     JB rolled around on his bed, checking his SNS. He went back and check out the photo that was posted of NeBi. He opens the photo up and saves it in his phone. He hugs his phone and blush like crazy. 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
☀️The next day☀️
    NeBi got out of her car and walks towards the school. A lot of boys ran to her and greeted her. But her earphones was on and music on blast. All she notice is boys' mouth talking but not understanding a thing they're saying. Suddenly, Jiyeon and her beauty group shoved through the boys. They boys suddenly backed up and NeBi stood there looking at Jiyeon. Jiyeon took off NeBi's earphones and said,"you..Do you think you're that special? Huh?!" NeBi looks at Jiyeon seriously and responded,"is that all you have to say? If that's all, move." As NeBi was about to walk away. Jiyeon's group held her back. Jiyeon then turn NeBi around and pushed her to the ground. NeBi got angry but just stood up and shoved through the group. Just like a bowling ball knocking out all the pins, STRIKE! Jiyeon started to heat up and said,"guys, think of plan to beat her up. She's really pissing me off. She thinks she's soo pretty and can attract every boy in this school.!" 
     Youngjae came right in time and saw what Jiyeon and her group did to NeBi, he goes,"aish... How many girls is Jiyeon going to kick out.? Almost hundred of girls moved out of our school cause of her.." NeBi sat on her classroom early to stay away from the crazy boys & girls. She was the only one in the classroom. She puts her earphones back on and looks out of the window. JB then came right by her classroom and saw her alone in there. He smiles and walks in there. He then sat down on the chair in front of her, NeBi then notice him and sigh saying that she's annoy of him. JB shows his aegyo and said,"good morning!" He smiles brightly. NeBi took off her earphones and said,"what do you want?" He responded,"oh nothing, I just wanna say hi." NeBi goes,"if there's nothing, then go away. I want to be alone." JB goes,"but I wanna stay here." NeBi responded,"then, I'll leave.." She stood up and exit the room. JB follows her and said,"let's go together.!" Right when she got out of the room, she met Jiyeon by herself. Jiyeon saw NeBi and rolled her eyes at her. Then JB pops behind her. Her eyes widen and got super mad seeing the guy she likes by the person she hates. Jiyeon said nicely to JB,"oppa, why are you with this girl...?" JB smiles and answered,"oh I wanted to greet her and hang with her." After Jiyeon heard that she walks away very pissed, not looking back at all. NeBi then walks away not caring about it. JB shouted,"wait for me!" 
      Later on.. It was finally lunch time. NeBi skipped lunch and went and study up in the rooftop. She went and sat on a table and listened other music in her earphones. She took out an apple and eat it while reading her book. Not for long, some random boys went to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She took out her headphone and look at them. One of them goes,"Ms.Kim, wants to see you in her office." She responded,"ooh...thanks." The boys whispers to each other happily saying,"omg! She responded!" NeBi then grabs her stuffs and headed to Ms.kim's office. As she got there, Ms.kim happily greeted her and said,"omo! I've always wanting to see you, NeBi-ah. Nice to see you, I'm your principal Ms.Kim. Which is JB's mom." NeBi smiled and said,"thank you. And who's JB? I never actually talked to anyone here at all and ask for their names.." Ms.Kim giggled and said,"oh no worries, here let me show you how he looks like. He's super cute. Here.(pointing to a photo of him) this photo was taken when he won an award for all A's in school." NeBi's eyes widen and said in her head,"omg...it's that crazy person!..." Ms.Kim asked,"what do you think of him? Huh?!" NeBi faked a smile and said,"ooh... He's good looking." Ms.Kim smiles and said,"I know right, it's my handsome son." NeBi asked,"did you need something? Why did you call me here?" Ms.Kim responded, "ooh..yea.. I called you here is that I want you to model and represent for our school. I want you to represent for us, can you do this for me?" NeBi doesn't know what to say and goes,"umm..why me?.." Ms.Kim answered,"because you're perfect for the outfit I choose to model you in. A very idol-like body and face." NeBi felt nervous to say anything more and said,"okay, I'll do it.." Ms.Kim shook her hand and thank her a lot. NeBi smiles and said,"ohh, it's okay. I willing to help out." As she left the room, NeBi took a deep breath and goes,"aish...did I really accepted it...I've never done it for a long time though..." As she walks down the hallway, JB spotted her and said,"were you in my mom's office?" NeBi looks up at him and responded,"yea..." JB smiled and asked,"soo... You're doing the thing my mom requested?!" She nodded her head saying yes and walks away putting her ear phones back on. JB held her arm and said,"wait, why are you always walking away from me?" NeBi looks at him and made him let go. Right then, Ms.Kim came out of her room and saw both of them together. She goes,"aigoo! You two are together.." NeBi and JB looks at Ms.Kim. JB goes,"mom, I just saw her here and wanted to say hi." He smiles. NeBi took off her earphones and didn't know what to say. JB suddenly puts his arm around her shoulder and said,"mom, we're gonna become good friends." NeBi looks at JB confusedly and just fake a smile at Ms.Kim , pretending that everything is good. Ms.Kim goes,"aigoo...so cute of you two. Hehe.. I'm going to go to my meeting now, have fun." She waved goodbye and left. NeBi then removed his arm away from her and said,"don't touch me, without my permission." She walks away , putting her earphones back on. JB went to her and took off her earphones saying,"come to the rooftop, I have to say something to you." JB headed up there first. NeBi said to herself,"why do he sound all serious, all of a sudden..?" She puts her earphones back on and went up to the rooftop. Pas she opens the door to the rooftop. She saw JB standing on the edge of the roof. JB goes,"oh.. You finally came up. I just wanna say I like you , if you don't accept my confession then I'm going to jump down. Like right now..(lifting up one of his feet) I'm really gonna jump!(showing NeBi that he will jump)" NeBi finally took out her earphones & goes,"what is he even saying...?" She turns back & went back inside. JB goes,"yaaa! you!! Where are you going?!" JB got down and goes, "what a hard to get girl.." 
        NeBi then received a note saying,"meet me at the school indoor pool." NeBi went as told, as she got there. It was dark, the lights were off. Right when  she got in the pool room, the light suddenly . Jiyeon and her group stood came in and surrounded her. Jiyeon went and stood in front of NeBi and goes,"did you know you just past the line?" The other girls grabbed her stuffs and threw it to the side. NeBi goes,"what are you guys doing?!!" Jiyeon held onto her shirt and said,"you, calm yourself. You might suffer more.." NeBi asked,"what do you mean..? By suffer more?.." Jiyeon smiled and said to her group,"push her into the deep end!!!" NeBi's eyes widen and said,"don't!" Suddenly they pushed her into the water, she fell into the deep end. NeBi screamed saying,"I can't swim!!" Jiyeon goes,"stop lying! we know you just wanted attention. You attention !!" NeBi paddle her feet, trying to stay on surface. She continues saying,"help! I. Can't. Swim!!" Jiyeon and her group left NeBi suffers in the water.