Chapter 3 ; "These feelings I'm having..."

Dreamy Lover

💯 Chapter 3 ; "These feelings I'm having..."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
       JB came to the pool right when Jiyeon and her group exited the door, he stops them and asked,"why are you guys in there?" Jiyeon's eyes widen and hid behind all of them, so he won't see her. Suddenly a loud voice goes,"HELPPP!! Someone!!!!!" JB heard the noise from inside and rushed inside. Jiyeon and her group had no choice but to rush home.  
       NeBi started to suffer from breathing and her whole body started to get tired. Suddenly she gave up and drowned. JB got in the pool room and saw NeBi drowning into the deep end. He quickly jumps in and save her. He got into the bottom of the pool and pulled her up to the surface. NeBi was unconscious, her head leaned on his shoulder as he carried her to the floor place. He laid her down and patted her cheeks softly saying,"NeBi! Nebi! Wake up!." He then listened to her heart beat and did CPR on her. He blew air into and pumped her chest a couple times. He goes,"NeBi, wake up! Don't do this!" JB looked soo worry and scared. Finally, NeBi coughed out water from , JB made her leaned against his chest. NeBi slowly opens her eyes, and breath soo hard. NeBi goes,"med..medi... medicine.. my...medicine..." She slowly pointed to her backpack, JB quickly laid her down and grabbed her medicine and water in her backpack. He again lead her against him and give her, her medicine and water. JB was finally relief a little. He hugs he tightly saying,"good thing you're okay now..don't you know how scare I was?!!" NeBi looks at her in the eye, as He slowly pull her up and she leaned against him still to balance herself.  JB held her tightly & balanced her. He quickly took off his jacket & put it on her. He grabbed her backpack & took NeBi , and went and sat on bench outside of the pool house. He uses her phone and called her mom. Right when her mom answered, he goes,"hello? Um.. This is JB, NeBi's friend at school. Can you come pick up NeBi? There was an accident that happen to her & I think she should go home now to rest." Her mom got all worried and drove to school right then. Few minutes later, NeBi's mom arrived. She rushed out of the car and wen to them. JB greeted NeBi's mom and told her what happened. NeBi's mom said to him,"aigoo, thank you JB-ah... I'm very thankful of you for saving my daughter." JB took NeBi into the car and closed the car door. NeBi's mom goes,"please be take care of my daughter, if you can. She may not like that but she should have a person like you by her side. She can't swim and also she has claustrophobia too. Aigoo.. My poor daughter... I don't even know why she doesn't want any friends..." JB smiled and said,"I will do my best, NeBi's mom. And don't worry about that, she could have her own reasons for not having friends..." NeBi's mom said goodbye and drove off. Right when he was about to walk back into the pool room, he saw something on the ground. He picks it up and it was a silver necklace with a diamond on it. He goes,"it must be NeBi's."
     Youngjae sat in the steam room and goes,"I'm guessing JB must like NeBi, that's why he went and saved her and did all of that for her.." (Youngjae actually was about to save NeBi first but JB also came in right then. So that's why Youngjae wasn't in the scene. Youngjae just back away and watched JB save NeBi. Youngjae left to the steam room right when he saw JB giving NeBi CPR, right when JB's lip touches NeBi's lip. Youngjae turned away right then, not wanting to see any more of them.) 
     NeBi changed her clothings and went to bed. Her mom came in and putted a hot towel on her. Her mom goes,"that boy..that saved you is a very thoughtful boy.. Did you know that..?" NeBi responded,"he is..?" Her mom goes,"if he ain't then, why would he save you and was willing to call me to pick you up?" NeBi thought about it again, realizing everything he did, saving her, doing CPR on her, giving medicine for her, calling her mom, & making sure he gets into the car safely. NeBi then responded,"well I don't know (pretending)" her mom goes,"don't be too harsh on him, NeBi-ah.. Okay?. He's a very nice person.." NeBi goes,"I understand,(she yawned) mom, I'm very tired, from all the paddling. I'm gonna sleep." Her mom fixed her blanket and said,"rest a lot, I'll call the school that you're gonna be absent tmrw, okay?!" She nodded her head saying she understand and her mom left the room. NeBi turned to her side and thought of JB helping her during the accident. Him, giving himself to NeBi to lean on. Him, protecting her so she won't lose her balance. Him, hugging her, telling her how worried he was. She shyly smiled and went to sleep. 
     It was getting late, JB twist and turn as he sleeps. He opens his eyes again and thought of NeBi. He said quietly to himself,"is she okay now?..." He turned to his side and thought back when NeBi looks into his eyes when he saved her. He goes,"why does she look soo different that time, the way she looked at me..they way her eyes looks at me...why does it makes my heart pound soo fast.? It's like an angel stealing my heart away..." He smiles and closed his eyes. 
    Youngjae & JB walked into the school full of girls surrounding them. They met up with their group and chilled with them. Most of the other students waited for NeBi, but there was no sign of her. The bell rung and went to their classes. Everyone wondered where was NeBi. Jiyeon & her group was happy to hear that NeBi didn't come. Jiyeon goes,"she must be hospitalize by now." She laughs and high five everyone.  JB sat in his classroom knowing that NeBi should still be resting at home due to her accident yesterday along with Youngjae, the one who witness the scene yesterday too. 
    NeBi woke up & her dad came into the room. He sat beside her & gave her a hug saying,"your mom told me what happen, it's a relief that you're okay, due to that young boy who saved you. From now on, I'm gonna make him your swimming teacher and teach you how to swim. Cause I don't want this to happen again. If he didn't come in time, something could've happen and me & your mom would of not know how to live anymore. Cause you're like our world, you know. We love you a lot.." Her dad kissed her on the forehead and hugged her tightly. NeBi smiled and said,"don't worry dad. I'm okay now, I'll be extra careful next time..." NeBi didn't really tell what really happened at first and how she fell into the water. 
      JB went up the the school rooftop and laid on the net bed. He swing back and forth thinking about NeBi. He goes,"how did she even fall into the water? The floor was still very dry, since no one swam in it yet. It was still closed though...." He thought back and remembered seeing bunch of girls coming out of the swimming house, he goes,"that's right...I did saw those girls coming out of the pool house. I almost forgot, but.. I don't really remember how they look like though...aish! Plus there's soo many girls here at school too and many different groups of them too..." Youngjae came up to the rooftop and chilled with him. He goes,"hyung, what are you thinking of?.." JB smiled and says,"I thinking of a very special person..." Youngjae goes,"NeBi? Am I right?" JB looks at him and responded,"wooow..you could read my mind..!" Youngjae laughed and said,"of course it will be NeBi, I always spot you following her." JB smiles and said,"do you think I like her? I don't even know myself. She's such a hard person to get...which, that's what I like about her. She's different from other girls I've talked to." Youngjae responded,"what if she doesn't feel the same..?" JB responded,"I'm not sure...I will do my best to change her mind.." Youngjae just nodded his head.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
☀️ The Next Day ☀️ 
     NeBi's mom choose her an outfit for school. Her mom goes,"you have to look your best going back to school, so no one would know that something bad has happen. Ok?" NeBi smiled and said,"it's alright, if they think that. I'm fine..." NeBi's mom responded,"NeBi-ah, I don't want you to suffer again like how it happened in the state... I love and care about you, hun." NeBi hugs her mom saying thank you. Her mom choose out a white loose floral dress with a white rosy see through cardigan. NeBi's hair is softly curled and her mom did a natural makeup look on her. NeBi looks at herself in the mirror and goe, "wooow...mom, you're really the best.," her mom smiled and responded,"of course I am. That's why you're gonna look the best in this look. C'mon let go to the school before you're late." NeBi grabbed her backpack and head out. 
     As she got to school, bunch of boys and girls rushed to her to greet her. Her mom got out of the school with a surprise expression, seeing how many people wanted to see her. A lot of people goes,"wooow! You look soo beautiful !" Some boys goes,"wooow...can't you just be mine?!" They were chatting to her non stop and her mom stood next to her and said,"guys guys guys. Speak one at a time." They got silent and a girl said,"woow...even her mom still looks young and pretty." Her mom giggled and said to that young girl,"aigoo, don't make me blush." They all laugh along. JB and young jaw saw the crowd by a car and went there. That crowd saw JB and Youngjae coming and open the space for them. JB saw NeBi beautiful as ever and Youngjae went speechless as he saw NeBi all doll up. JB greeted NeBi and her mom. So did Youngjae. NeBi hugs JB saying,"omo! Nice to see you again." She hugs Youngjae and said,"aigoo, what another handsome boy here." NeBi felt alittle embarrassed and said to her mom,"you can go home now..I'm gonna head to my class." Her mom then drove off. NeBi enters the school with bunch of students behind her. Then Ms.Kim came and goes,"the rest of you, head to your classes. I have to talk with NeBi." JB and Youngjae came into the school as the rest of the students went away. JB saw his mom and said,"are you talking with NeBi?" His mom smiled and said,"yes, I am. I'll see you around later, ok? And oh! Hi Youngjae-ah.!" Youngjae greeted JB's mom. NeBi then walks away with JB's mom. 
      One of Jiyeon's member from her group came rushing to her and said,"Jiyeon, did you know what I saw?" Jiyeon goes,"just say it." She responded,"Ms.Kim is making NeBi represent the school instead of you, for your mother, when she comes for a visit." Jiyeon pound the table and yells,"WHAAT?!!!!!! That's impossible!" That girl goes,"I'm serious, I heard it with my own ears. There still in Ms.Kim's office right now. You can go check it out." Jiyeon shoved her desk to the wall out of anger and heads to Ms.Kim's room by herself.   
      NeBi got into Ms.Kim's office and sat down as told. Ms.Kim goes,"I received a  call yesterday about you being absent, are you okay?" NeBi smiled and answered,"yes, I'm fine. Nothing was wrong. I just got a little cold, but now, I'm back healthy as ever." Ms.Kim smiled and said,"that's a relief to hear then." Ms.Kim continues,"oh yea, about the outfit I'm modeling you in. Here it is.(clapped twice)" suddenly two helpers of Ms.Kim's, brought in the outfit along with a pair of high heels. NeBi was amazed of how beautiful the outfit was. NeBi quickly goes,"Ms.Kim, don't you think this outfit is too pretty to be on me?" Ms.Kim giggled and said,"no , it's perfect on you! Now, go and change into it." She pulled NeBi up and made her follow the two helpers to their changing room. 
     Jiyeon walked into Ms.Kim's office calmly since she's JB's mom. She greeted her and Ms.Kim said,"oh Jiyeon-ah, you came right in time. I made NeBi the model to represent for our school, to your mother. The photos that your mom will be taking p, will definitely turn out great!!" Jiyeon faked a smile and tighten her fist. JB and Youngjae then walks in, Jiyeon's eyes widen for seeing both of them. JB goes,"oh..Jiyeon, are you the model here too?" Ms.Kim responded,"no, she's not. It's just NeBi. Jiyeon just came for a visit." Suddenly the helpers goes,"NeBi is all done and ready to come out." They all focus where she's coming. Suddenly the curtain opens and NeBi slowly walks out of it. Everyone went speechless.. Ms.Kim brightly smiles and says,"my eyes never fails to choose a person to wear this." Jiyeon started to boil up, she walks out of the office right then. No one notice that she left due to the attention on NeBi only. Youngjae smiles out of no where, seeing how beautiful NeBi was. NeBi shyly stood there. JB couldn't say a thing, he said in his head,"why am I soo nervous to talk??" NeBi was wearing a white long flowy dress with heels. Ms.Kim completes it with a white & flowery crown and said,"now, she looks like an angel. Brighten up our school, 100x more... I'm for sure that the photoshoot will be a success!" JB smiles at NeBi , and NeBi, herself doesn't know how to react to it but shyly smile. Youngjae suddenly walks towards her, and removed a piece of hair away from her face. NeBi was a little surprised by that and quickly says."oh! Thanks.." NeBi and Youngjae made eye contact and they both shyly smiled. JB on the side, feeling a bit jealous. Then Ms.Kim goes,"NeBi, you can go change now. I'll see you in two days. We'll get you ready then, for the photoshoot." NeBi responded,"yes, I understand.." NeBi went away & changed. 

     NeBi heads out of the office along with JB and Youngjae. NeBi turns back at them and goes,"are you guys following me?" JB and Youngjae looks at each other and turned the opposite way from her saying,"no..we're going to our classroom which is this way.." They both walks away. NeBi puts her earphones on and walks to her classroom. As she got into her classroom. As she walks to her empty classroom, she notice her desk is all messed up and scribbled on. She laughs a little and said,"what a kiddish thing to do." She left the classroom, and walks outside around the school, suddenly a guy yells out,"watch out!!!" NeBi turns back at the person who called her and he suddenly came towards her quickly and pushed her away. They fell and suddenly NeBi heard a glass cracked beside them. His arms was wrapped around her, and he looks at her seriously. NeBi was scared and looks at him. She doesn't even know that guy. He helped her up and said,"you alright?" NeBi patted her shoulder, removing anything dirty on her and responded, "yea....I'm fine..thanks.." NeBi looked at what fell and saw a glass bottle all shuddered on the cement ground. That guy said,"be careful next time. This could happen again anything, you know.." NeBi goes,"thanks , I'll be more careful next time.. And who are you ?.." He responded,"I'm a sunbae here in soccer group. My name is WooBin. What about you?" He smiled. NeBi smiled and said,"ooh, I'm a junior here. My name is NeBi, From the tennis group." He goes,"woow... A new member in tennis? I'm also a sub coach in there too. Maybe I can help you sometime when I see you.." NeBi smiled and responded, "okay, deal." WooBin stuck his hand out to shake her hand, NeBi then held his hand and shook his hand smiling. JB stood from afar, and hid behind the wall. He felt a little jealous/sad , seeing NeBi smiling at others. But never smiles at him like that. JB goes,"she must likes the sunbae right there.. I guess Youngjad was right.. She won't be feeling the same back.." JB walks away sadly. NeBi and WooBin walked together inside and went to their own way to their classroom. 
     NeBi walks down the hallway and saw JB coming from the opposite side of her. But suddenly he just walked pass her like nothing, JB just looks straight with a poker face on. NeBi paused and looks back as she sees him walking away. NeBi goes,"what's wrong..? How come he became all sad, all of a sudden..?" She just forget it walked into her classroom. As she got into her classroom. Bunch a boys was by her desk with sprays and towel, they were cleaning her seat and table for her. She walks towards them and said,"you guys don't have to do this.. I'm fine with it.." One of the boys goes,"no, it's not okay.. Tbh, we don't want any more people leaving this school due to this. Many girls have left the school cause of the beauty group who did this. We really want you to stay in this school." NeBi smiled and goes,"thank you...." One of the girl goes,"this is our first time seeing you actually smiling for once. Please continue to smile for us.." NeBi goes,"thank you.." As they went done cleaning her desk for her, she then sat down and smiles. In her head,"I feel like I'm starting over with my life again.Meeting nice people in my life, once again." She then looks out of the window and saw JB on a bench next to a water fountain. He looks down and sigh. NeBi said in her head,"what's really going on with him..? And why am I bothering to care soo much..?!" NeBi looks away from the window and said in her head,"it's not my problem, I don't need to care." After a few second of not looking at him, she then peeks again. Now she saw him laying on the bench covering his eyes with his arms. 
      JB said to his self,"should I just avoid her, and see if she notice me? Will it work?" JB stood up and walk back and forth kicking a rock on the ground. Thinking of what to do. 
     Ms.Kim announced on the mic around the whole school saying, "attention all the groups in school. Please gather all together in the big gym, and put your track suit on. Please be there by 10 minutes. Let's go!!" NeBi's group and everyone changed to their track suit and enters the big gym. Everyone sat by their groups. Ms.Kim stood on the stage & said,"thanks for all the groups who came on time. Today I have a very special announcement for everyone. I finally found a model to represent our school for the photoshoot, that's gonna happen in two days. DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHO'S THE GIRL GONNA BE?!!!"  All of voices shouted,"NEBI NEBI NEBI NEBI!!!" Jiyeon sat at the way back, crossing her arms, all mad and stuff. Ms.Kim goes,"YOU'RE ALL RIGHT!!! It's NEBI FROM THE TENNIS GROUP!!" Mostly everyone stood up and cheered. NeBi got very shy and embarrassed and just smiled. Ms.Kim goes,"Everyone, be quiet. I have another exciting thing to say. Today we will be playing a game call 'dodge ball' and I will be the one picking the groups to VS each other." Everyone was excited. 

     Ms.Kim announced the first two groups to VS. She goes,"the first two group to be paired are.. 'The beauty group' and... 'The SWMR group'!!" Jiyeon got excited again cause she's paired up with JB's group. Ms.Kim announced the other team, she goes,"the other two group that are paired up will be... "The Soccer group' and... 'The Tennis group'!! Please come down the benches and go to your side." NeBi met WooBin again since her group is paired up with his group, while JB looks from afar. Youngjae distracted JB and took him to think of ideas to win against the other team. NeBi and WooBin's group gathered together to figure a plan to out them all. After all the groups are spread out, the soft balls came in and the game started! Every ball Jiyeon grabbed, she aimed it at NeBi, but always missed. She then goes,"GIRLS! Aim it at NeBi!" They all did as told. A lot of ball came flying to NeBi , but she dodged it all. Woo in went to her and said,"wooow.. You're pretty good at this game.." NeBi laughs and elbowed him alittle. JB just stood there, staring at him full of jealousy. Suddenly tons of balls came flying to him and knocked him down, JB didn't even paid attention to the game. JB fell back onto the ground. He went unconscious. OH NOOO!