Chapter 5 ; "Do I like you?.."

Dreamy Lover

💯 Chapter 5 ; "Do I like you?.." 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
     Jiyeon finally left the pool house, JB pattled his feet up to the surface along with NeBi. Their lips were still attach.. As they got up to surface,JB finally backed away his face from hers. NeBi looks at him and breathed soo hard. She held onto his shoulder still. JB slowly said,"sorry.... That was the only way to..um.." NeBi interrupted saying,"let's just say that never happened.." JB goes,"but...I'm.." NeBi goes,"let's just say it was for my own safety..don't say any more..now take me to the edge of the pool, It's time to leave now.." JB did as said and both got out of the pool. NeBi grabbed her towel and head straight to the changing room to dry up. So did JB. Both of them were in a awkward situation... 
     As NeBi got out of the changing room all dried up, JB also got out at the same time. They suddenly made eye contact, again. NeBi then looks away from awkwardness & headed out first. JB followed behind quietly. NeBi's dad stood outside by his car waiting for NeBi. NeBi saw her dad and got into the car. JB said bye to them and they all went home. 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
☀️ The Next Day ☀️
      NeBi got to school and bunch of people stares at her, NeBi forgot what happened yesterday and was confused for a bit. Bunch of people surrounded her asking her tons of question saying, "are you dating WooBin sunbaenium?" , "Do you and WooBin sunbaenium have any love connection with each other?" , "Is the photo Jiyeon took , really you and WooBin?" A lot of questions was asked. NeBi was struggling to answer, suddenly she started having hard breathing due to claustrophobia. She can't really stay in tight areas for long. NeBi felt her chest and started breathing harder than before. The crowd became tighter around her, suddenly she felt dizzy. JB squeezed into the crowd quickly as he spotted NeBi struggling to breath. Suddenly NeBi fainted & fell, JB rushed to her & caught her right when she fell. A lot of people was surprised seeing NeBi unconscious. JB carried NeBi up and said,"move out of the way!" They all moved as told, and some snap some photos. NeBi slowly opens her eyes as she was carried by JB, she softly goes,"don't go to the nurse room, I don't want my parents to know about this..please....I beg you.." JB looks at her & said,"okayyy...if you say so.." They both sat outside on a bench and he gave her, her medicine. Suddenly JB leaned her head on his right shoulder & said,"rest here, I don't mind.." NeBi closed her eyes and breath slowly to get her energy back. JB smiled as she leans on his shoulder, he said in his head,"why can't I avoid you? The more I see you, the more I wanna help you..." Jiyeon saw them, from above in her classroom and tighten her fist full of anger. She then rushed out of the room to them. As she got to them, she goes,"ooh..oppa...you were here the whole time..?" NeBi and JB got startled and looks at Jiyeon, JB answered her,"ooh...yea..I was here." Jiyeon goes,"you said you would eat with me today..." JB looks confused and responded,"when did.." NeBi interrupted and said,"(to JB)you can go, I'm okay now. I have to go do my photoshoot now." Jiyeon pulled JB away, leaving NeBi sitting on the bench. After a while, NeBi walks into the school and enters Ms.Kim's office. Ms.Kim rushed to her full of excitement. Some makeup artist and hair artist came into the office. NeBi was amazed , Ms.Kim goes,"these people will help you doll up for the photoshoot, while you do that. I will be going to greet your photographer, which is my very special friend." NeBi answered,"yea... I understand." NeBi walks with the makeup and hair artist to the changing room and doll her up. NeBi was enjoying her time getting herself all doll up and chatting along with the helpers. Suddenly WooBin enters into the her changing room while she was getting her hair done. NeBi saw WooBin coming from the door and she goes,"oh! Sunbae..?!" WooBin was surprised too, seeing NeBi as the model for the school. WooBin goes,"oh! NeBi-ah..?!" NeBi giggled and said,"woow, why are you in here?" One of the helper goes,"he's one of our volunteer, he's your own personal helper to get to places , since your skirt is very long. It's gonna be hard to walk due to it." NeBi goes,"ahh...that's why.." WooBin walks towards her and said,"woo..so pretty.." NeBi pushed him alittle and laughed saying,"don't say that.." WooBin giggled and look at NeBi as she's getting done with her hair. Then finally NeBi went and changed her clothing to the long flowy dress. As she got out, all dressed up and everything completes. WooBin's eyes widen, seeing how pretty NeBi was. He smiled and walks towards her.  The helper then handed him the flower crown and said,"you can put it on her." WooBin smiled and put it on NeBi's head. They both suddenly made eye contact and giggled. 
     They all finally headed outside to the big water fountain, NeBi held onto WooBin's hand tightly as she walks. They sat on a bench and the makeup & hair artists fix her makeup & hair as they go. Finally Ms.Kim and her special friend came, they all stood up and greeted them. Ms.Kim said,"This is Ms.Song, please welcome her. I'm excited for this photo shoot. Okay, let's get started here." NeBi tries her best to pose, every poses her mom taught her at home. WooBin helped her to laugh and smile. Ms.Kim and her friend was I impressed by her natural poses. Ms.Kim complimented NeBi saying,"wooow..such an amazing outcome! It looks like a real angel at our school." NeBi smiled & said,"thank you..." Ms.Song walks along with NeBi & WooBin and said,"what an impressive modeler, if in the future we can. Can you help me on a project like this again?.. Since my daughter doesn't want to." NeBi answered,"I would gladly to help..." Everyone walked ahead, while NeBi and WooBin took their time walking behind. NeBi held onto his hand tightly and suddenly she accidentally stepped onto her skirt and tripped. WooBin caught her and hugged her from falling. NeBi & WooBin made eye contact. WooBin balance her up and NeBi said,"thank you, I was too clumsy.." Woo bin responded,"it's alright, it was my job anyways. Now, hold onto my hand tightly." NeBi held his hand and said,"ok.." 
    JB walks to his mom and asked,"where is NeBi?" She answered,"ooh... They're coming over there.(pointing NeBi and WooBin's direction)" JB looks and saw NeBi and WooBin holding hands. JB asked his mom,"why is WooBin sunbaenium here?" She answered,"oh..he volunteer to help out, so he was NeBi's personal helper.." NeBi and WooBin got to the new spot to model and saw JB. NeBi and JB made eye contact, she slowly letted go of WooBin's hand and went to go model. JB and WooBin stood next to each other and watches NeBi. 
    Suddenly WooBin has to leave due to his schedule, JB's mom asked,"(to JB) do you want to replace WooBin then? Since you're here already?" JB hesitated & said,"umm..ok.." WooBin waved goodbye to NeBi and she did the same back. After the photo shoot was done, JB gave her a hand and she held onto his hand. They walked into the school, into Ms.Kim's office to change. As NeBi got out in her regular outfit, and Ms.Song also printed out her photos and made many copies to post it around the school. Ms.Song gave many copies of all her photos she took to NeBi. NeBi and JB exit the office standing side by side. They didn't even talk or anything. It was just an awkward moment of quietness. 
    NeBi went into her classroom right then, and JB walks by his self to his room. NeBi sat in her spot and her classmate stares at her. One the girls went to her and asked,"sorry from eariler.. Everyone was crowded by you.." NeBi goes,"it's alright...I guess.." Their teacher came in and everyone started getting their books out and learn.  
   Finally classes were over, NeBi plugged her earphones in and blast out music in her ear. She stayed in her classroom alone, looking out the window. 
   Students got out of their classrooms and saw photos of NeBi, posted everywhere. Everyone stops and looks at the photos posted across the whole hallway. Some even took a photo of it and post it up in SNS. 
   WooBin walks into NeBi's classroom,hiding something behind him. NeBi didn't even know WooBin came into the classroom due to her music being soo loud. JB then came to her too, but he suddenly stops by the door as he saw WooBin approaching NeBi with a bottle of soda behind his back. JB hid behind the door and watch from afar. WooBin tapped in her shoulder and smiled. He goes,"annyeong!.." NeBi was surprised and took off her earphones and smiled saying,"oh! You came?!" WooBin gave her a bottle of soda and said,"here, drink it up.." NeBi grabbed it and said,"thanks for the drink." JB sigh and walks away. 
    It started to pour outside a lot, NeBi waited for her ride to head home. JB spotted her in front of the school door with no umbrella. As he walks to her,  WooBin then appeared beside her and shared his umbrella with her to get to her car. JB then sigh and feeling like he's losing her. NeBi then went off and JB then drops his umbrella, all depressed. He was soaked up standing there. Few minutes pass, Suddenly someone grabbed his umbrella from behind and covered the rain from him. That person then turned him around, JB's eyes widen, seeing NeBi holding the umbrella for him. She goes,"are you crazy?! you could get sick!" NeBi was also all wet. JB goes,"how..how did you..?" NeBi interrupted saying,"you think I don't notice?.." NeBi then grabbed his hand to hold his umbrella and said,"now, don't get wet..." They both made eye contact and suddenly NeBi's dad goes,"NeBi, hurry... It's pouring a lot!" NeBi goes,"(to JB) don't do something stupid like this...I'm worry..okay? I'll leave now." NeBi rushed back into the car and drove off. JB stood there , seeing her go. His smile appeared slowly again.