Chapter 7 ; "Pain comes and goes.."

Dreamy Lover

💯 Chapter 7 ; "Pain comes and goes.."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
     NeBi and JB walks side by side smiling non stop. JB then held her hand, and NeBi looks at him holding her. JB goes,"ah..sorry. My hand is cold.." They both giggled. 
    Jiyeon hid by the corner watching them, she was filled with anger inside her. Her tears slowly dripped down her face, she said in her head,"NeBi... I'm going to take back what's mine, back!!" Jiyeon witness that moment JB kissed NeBi at the ice rank. 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
☀️ Back to Regular School Day ☀️
     NeBi walks by herself towards the school with her earphones on. Suddenly JB ran from behind and snatched her phone along with her earphones, and ran ahead. NeBi was startled by it and said,"yaa! Give it back!" NeBi ran to him to get her phone & her earphones. NeBi give him a head lock and he gave up and willing to give back her things. JB goes,"okay, okay, I give up!" JB massage his throat and said,"it hurted..." NeBi goes,"tsk. It was your fault.. Here, stay still. Let me do it for you.." JB turned to her and stood still. NeBi then massage his throat, suddenly JB smiled and kissed her cheek and rushed away before he gets beat up by her. NeBi was shocked, but JB already rushed away. NeBi laughs and said,"crazy boy..." 
     As NeBi enters her classroom, some photos was sitting on her table. NeBi picks up one and look. Her eyes widen and said,"isn't that...me?!" There was a photos of her in it, along with JB and WooBin. The was cut into two, showing her with WooBin at the tennis spot and showing a photo of her with JB at the ice rank. A simple word was written by it saying, NweBi, which one is it?!." After she read it, she crumpled it up, and suddenly Jiyeon and her three main friends came in. Jiyeon goes,"so who would it be, huh?! JB or WooBin sunbae?" Yewon said,"NeBi wouldn't be able to choose one, cause she's a two timer." Jiyeon goes,"that's true. Tsk." NeBi stood up and threw the crumpled paper at her and said,"why are you doing this?!!!" Jiyeon took a deep breath and slapped NeBi very hard and said,"don't even dare to throw those ty things at me, you two-timer!" Jiyeon continues,"let me just get to the case, you little b**ch. By the time this is spread out to the whole school, you little popular self, will be erased away like nothing. Also you will learn to not steal my man away anymore." NeBi looks at Jiyeon, and said,"you did all of this to me, because of JB?.. Don't you think you're being too much?! Beside, do you think by doing this will make him love you?!!" Jiyeon raised her hand again to slap NeBi for making her look bad, as she was about to slap her. JB then grabbed Jiyeon's hand and said,"you can stop now." Jiyeon's eyes widen from hearing JB's voice. NeBi was surprised seeing JB appeared in their problem out of no where. JB stood in front of Jiyeon and said,"don't hit NeBi, if you're mad. Hit me instead." Jiyeon looks at her with watery eyes and said,"why are you being like this to me?!!! Huh?!! I like you! Don't you heard me?!!! I like you!!! Way before she came here! Why like her? When the one who loves you 100x more is standing here?!! Huh?!" JB responded,"Jiyeon-ah, sorry.. But I only see you as a little sister of mine. Sorry if I make you feel that way. Now, I'm in love with NeBi. I want to protect her.." Jiyeon goes,"but I love you now." JB responded,"but.. I also can't love someone who tries to harm people they don't like." JB then grabbed NeBi's arm and walked out of the classroom. Jiyeon's tears drip down her face and fell on her knee. Her friends got on the floor and said,"don't cry, Jiyeon!" Jiyeon shouted at them saying,"get lost, all of you!! Leave me alone!!!" 
      JB took NeBi to the roof top and said to her,"are you alright..?" NeBi nodded her head saying,"yes, I'm okay.. But about Jiyeon... I feel bad..for her some how... She liked you for a long time..." JB pulled NeBi and hugged her saying,"don't worry about others too much.. Okay..? this is the best for her.. If I don't do this, she'll be more in pain.. Now, just worry about yourself. I don't want you to get hurt cause of me.." NeBi smiled and let him hug her. 
     Jiyeon went into Woobin's classroom and said,"oh! Annyeong sunbae!" WooBin smiled and responded,"oh annyeong..Jiyeon-ah..." Jiyeon sat on a chair and asked,"sunbae, can I ask you something..?" WooBin goes,"what is it?" Jiyeon asked,"do you like..NeBi...?" WooBin looks at Jiyeon with a poker face and asked,"why you ask that?" Jiyeon responded,"sunbae..I think if you like her, you should confess before it's too late. Tons and tons of guys are after her. You could be too late." WooBin goes,"Jiyeon-ah... I.." Joy don interrupted and said,"don't lie.. now , go see her. She's at the tennis court all by herself. Go help her out!" Jiyeon pulled him up and pushed him out of the classroom to go to NeBi. As WooBin left, Jiyeon did a evil smile & said,"sunbae, sorry... You're my only last chance to ruin JB & NeBi's love.."  
     NeBi went to the tennis court and pick up all the tennis balls to the basket. WooBin then came to help out. NeBi greeted him and said,"you don't have to help.. This is simple to do." WooBin smiled and said,"it's alright, I can help." Finally the grabbed the last ball, WooBin accident held NeBi's hand as they both grabbed the last ball at the same time. NeBi & Woobin made eye contact 
, but NeBi quickly removed her hand away with a fake smile. She carried the basket of tennis ball into the storage. WooBin followed NeBi to the storage and asked,"can we eat lunch together?" NeBi looks at him and said,"um.. I don't know if I'm gonna eat lunch..." WooBin goes,"ah... Okay." As NeBi closed the storage door, she accidentally cut her finger a little. NeBi looks at her finger and it started bleeding. WooBin grabbed her hand and look at her finger. NeBi goes,"it's okay, you don't haven't worry." NeBi tries to pull her hand away. Suddenly JB came and grabbed NeBi's hand away from WooBin. JB goes,"sunbae, thanks but I'll take care of it." WooBin looks at JB , and JB pulled NeBi away.  Jiyeon standing from afar getting very angry since her planned got ruin.
     JB stops by the big water fountain & asked NeBi,"why are you with him?" NeBi goes,"he's one of our tennis coach..that's why." JB sigh & said,"let me see your finger.." NeBi hid her finger at her back & said,"it's okay..don't worry." JB didn't care to listen and grabbed her hand to see her bleeding finger. He made her sat on a bench and he bandaged her finger. NeBi asked,"are you mad?" JB looks at NeBi & responded,"no.." NeBi thought of something and giggled. She goes,"jealous..?" JB got up & look away saying,"(fake giggle) Pshh.. No.. Why would I be jealous..?!" NeBi stood & said,"Pshh.. Stop bluffing..hmp.." NeBi walks away. JB saw her walking and said,"yaa! NeBi! Wait for me.. How could you leave me.?!" He rushed to her & walk beside her.
    A lot of people started to get curious between JB and NeBi. They always see them together or one going after one another. 
    NeBi suddenly received a message in her phone, she look it up. NeBi read it quickly. Jiyeon sent her a photo of her standing on the edge of the rooftop saying,"if I don't have JB, then I'll die. It's all because of you, NeBi!" NeBi's eyes widen and goes,"no..." As NeBi was ran alone through the hallway, suddenly Jiyeon's members approached her. NeBi looks at all of them and said,"what are you guys doing? Move.." As NeBi was about to shoved the,pm out of they way, all of them pushed NeBi to the ground. Yewon goes,"you dare to make Jiyeon cry?!" Heesun said along,"right, you think you're soo pretty.? You look like to us, only. NeBi.(goes her knee and grabbed her arm tightly) give back what's Jiyeon's and get lost.!"  Kimmy grabbed NeBi's hair and said,"you don't want me to get angrier than this, right?!!" NeBi goes,"let go of me!!" Suddenly Yewon raised her hand to slap NeBi to shut up. But as she swing her hand, WooBin then grabbed her ar right then saying,"stop it!" NeBi, and they all look at WooBin. NeBi goes,"sunbae..." WooBin then grabbed NeBi's arm and took her away. Yewon looks at them walking away. Kimmy then took a photo of WooBin holding NeBi's hand they walk away. Heesun goes,"Jiyeon would be happy to see that photo, guys.." 
    NeBi stops and made WooBin let go. NeBi goes,"thank you...but you don't need to worry about it.." WooBin asked,"why did they bully you, then?!" NeBi goes,"sunbae... Don't worry about that.." WooBin goes,"I don't get why you're just gonna let that slide.?" NeBi looks down and said,"because.. It was my fault!" She ran away, with watery eyes. WooBin rushed behind and said,"NeBi-ah!" NeBi ran and bumped into someone, he caught her from falling. They look at each other and NeBi quickly looks away and moved him out of the way as she notice that, that person was JB. JB notice that NeBi was crying and goes,"NeBi, what happened?" As JB heard someone rushing from behind, he turned back and saw WooBin rushing by. He then stops WooBin and said, "you don't need to worry, she's mine. I'll take care of it.." WooBin paused as he heard JB saying "she's mine." JB then rushed to follow NeBi. WooBin goes,  "NeBi is dating..?" 
     JB grabbed NeBi's hand and turned her around. NeBi looks at JB with watery eyes. JB goes,"what happen? Did WooBin do something..?! Do I need to go take care of him?!" NeBi held JB's arm saying,"hajimaa...please.." JB goes,"if it's not him, then who?!" NeBi's tears drip down her face, she said to him,"please don't talk or see me anymore.." JB held her arms and said,"NeBi, what's going on with you? I'm clueless right now..!" NeBi removed his hands away from her and said,"I beg you..please forget me from now on." NeBi's message again, she looks at it and took a deep breath and said to him,"JB, I was never in love with you." JB hugged her tightly saying,"you're lying! You're just lying! It's not true!" NeBi tears drip down her face even more and pushed him away and slaps him right the saying,"I said I never liked you!" NeBi rushed away crying deep inside saying in her head,"JB...sorry. I didn't want to make Jiyeon suicide herself cause of me. I want to give her a chance.. I know I'm a awfull person, please never forgive me, ever.."
    JB stood in the middle of the hallway sadly, couldn't believe his love to NeBi just ended. Standing there like an empty soul, not knowing where to start anymore. Suddenly his tears drip down his face slowly. He pound the wall out of anger and fell on his knee. He leaned against the wall, wiping his tears away.
    NeBi suddenly rushed up the rooftop due to the msg Jiyeon sent her, as she got up there, she saw Jiyeon standing by the edge of the rooftop crying. NeBi goes,"no! Jiyeon! I lose...please...I gave up, you can have JB..I give up.." NeBi's heart is crushed by saying that but she wanted to save Jiyeon.. Jiyeon looks at NeBi and said,"really.? JB..is mine now.." NeBi wiped her tears and said,"yes, he's all yours. Now, get down and go see him." NeBi help Jiyeon get  down and Jiyeon rushed away to find JB. NeBi look at her go. NeBi's tears dripped down her face non stop. She fell onto her knee and burst out into tears. She goes,"sorry...JB...I'm the worst person ever..sorry.."  
    Days have went pass, all NeBi and JB do was avoid each other and pretend not to know each other. 
    NeBi can across JB as he was walking down the hall along with Jiyeon following behind him. As JB saw NeBi coming, he suddenly turned to Jiyeon and removed a piece of hair from her face. Jiyeon notice NeBi and suddenly act lovey dovey to JB by pinching his cheeks saying,"omo..oppa..so cute of you." NeBi ignored it and put her earphones on as she walk pass them. JB then stop and look at NeBi, seeing her not getting jealous at all.
    NeBi turned to the corner of the hallway, suddenly she leaned against the wall and took some deep breath. Her eyes were getting red and watery. NeBi then covered her face as students were walking pass her, staring. She quickly walk away sadly. She wasn't mad or anything, she was only blaming herself for not having the strength to love JB.. 
   As they were heading home, JB came across NeBi again, as they were walking down the street. JB tried to avoid her and quickly cross the street, NeBi notice that it wasn't time to cross yet and a car was coming fast down the hill. NeBi's eyes widen and yelled,"don't cross!!!!!" But it was too late, JB was already in the middle of the cross road.  JB looks back at NeBi, confusedly. NeBi suddenly rushed to him and pushed him out of the way. The car came and tries to stop but it was too late, the car hits NeBi and she fell onto the cement road with her head bleeding and blood coming out of . NeBi slowly turn her head to JB and her tears drip down her face. JB's eyes widen, in shock.