Chapter 4 ; "what a day.."

Dreamy Lover

 💯 Chapter 4 ; "What A Day..."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
      Youngjae ran to him, and moved all the ball away from him. Youngjae leaned JB against him and said,"yaa! Hyung, are you okay?!!" Everyone surrounded them. JB's mom came rushing to them. JB was unconscious, and his nose was bleeding. NeBi squeezed in, and saw JB unconscious. Youngjae and his group carried him to the nurse. Ms.Kim quickly announced,"the game has canceled. Please, everyone. Go to your class and get ready to head home."
     NeBi slowly walks to the nurse room, it was quiet in there. Everyone has left to practice and home. She walks into the nurse room and saw JB sleeping on the nurse bed. She peeked by the side and said to herself,"is he okay? He seems to be hit soo many time.." JB suddenly woked up saying,"I need water, someone get me water..." NeBi doesn't know what to do cause no one's around. JB didn't hear any response , so he slowly stood up and walks to get water. But as he took a step, he lost his balance. Out of no where, NeBi came in and caught him from losing his balance. She came in front and hugged her tightly so he won't lose his balance. JB was surprised too at who it is. Cause he didn't see her face. JB's head leaned on her shoulder as she caught him. NeBi then balance him up, JB suddenly saw NeBi's face and his eyes widen. NeBi goes,"what's with that face, you look like you saw a ghost or something.." JB goes,"no...I was just shocked." NeBi responded,"shocked...? You was shocked because I'm here?.." JB nodded his head saying yes.. NeBi goes,"wait here." She walks away to get him water. JB wonders where NeBi was going, as she left. JB thought back when she hugged him from falling. He suddenly felt his heart beat.. He said quietly,"it's beating soo fast right now.. Oh no!" NeBi came back and handed him water. She goes,"here, your water. I'm gonna go now. Continue your rest." As NeBi turns away, JB goes, "thanks.." NeBi nodded her head saying it's alright. NeBi got out of the nurse room and walks away. After that Jiyeon came into the nurse room. 
       Jiyeon enters into the nurse room and saw JB awake drinking water. She quickly went to him and said,"oppa... are you ok?!" JB smiled and responded, "ooh yea.. I'm ok." Jiyeon sat next to him and said,"oppa, do you know I'm worried about you?!" JB responded,"ooh... Really?. Well you don't have to. I'm okay now..." Jiyeon leaned towards him and kissed him on cheeks & rushed away. Right when she pecked her lip on his cheeks, NeBi came back into the nurse room again to tell him something and saw them, NeBi looks away right then when she saw Jiyeon kissed him. JB stood up right then and saw NeBi standing there. Jiyeon looks and saw NeBi and smiled. JB goes,"NeBi!.. Umm.." NeBi doesn't know what to say, she looks away and said,"ah...sorry. I didn't know.." NeBi walks out of the nurse room. JB follows NeBi out , and Jiyeon just sat there laughing quietly saying,"right on time.." JB held onto her hand to stop her, he turned NeBi around and said,"it's not what you think..! Really?! I have nothing with her." NeBi faked a smile and said,"it's alright, I won't spread it around. Don't worry... Can you let me go now..?" He letter go of her and NeBi walks away.. JB feels like he fails really bad this round. NeBi walks away and took a deep breath and put her earphones on blast. JB ran to the rooftop and leaned against the edge wall full of depression. He messed up his hair and yelled at his self saying,"aish, you stupid!! Why did you just let that happen? You!! Crazy crazy crazy!!" He puts his head down and took some deep breath. 
      School was over. NeBi changed to her tennis outfit & went to practice. She was at the tennis spot alone. Practicing by herself. Suddenly someone through a tennis ball at her and hits her leg. NeBi turns behind her and said,"ooh! WooBin?!.." NeBi continue,"how could you hit me with a ball!? It hurts!.. Aish.." WooBin giggled and said,"oh sorry, I didn't see you there..." NeBi walks to him and asked,"why are you here?" WooBin answered,"you forgot? I'm a sub coach here." NeBi goes,"ah...I forgot.." WooBin suddenly reached his hand over and patted her head saying."be good to me, and I'll teach you everything I know in tennis." NeBi laughs & said,"okay. I understand." They laugh and made eye contact. 
      Jiyeon followed JB and Youngjae to their pool house, suddenly they stop by the tennis spot & saw the moment where WooBin patted NeBi's head and they both laughs & made eye contact. Jiyeon goes,"wooow.. They must have something going on..they're soo cute over there. Just look at the way they look at each other.(trying to convince JB that NeBi doesn't like JB.)" JB and Youngjae walks away without a word. Jiyeon just stood there and waited it til the boys leaves, she then took out her phone & snapshot a photo of WooBin & NeBi laughing and making eye contact. She then uploaded on SNS right away, saying it on there,"A new love birds revealed. Congratulation to our sunbae & NeBi." Tons of view right away. Along with tons of comments. Jiyeon goes,"now.. You're finished. You stupid b**ch!" 
     Suddenly all of the other groups rushed to the tennis area and saw a couple there alone but it wasn't NeBi and WooBin. It was other team members playing together. They all got confused and walk away saying,"how can Jiyeon lie to us?aiishh!" NeBi and WooBin peeked by the corner of the wall , watching the groups walk away full of disappointment. NeBi asked,"how did you know this was gonna happen?" WooBin answered,"I saw Jiyeon snapping a photo of us. But it just my guess that she'll post it up on SNS and say something that isn't true on it..."  
    JB saw the SNS post, Jiyeon did. He saw a snapshot of NeBi with WooBin. JB closed his phone and puts his head down full of sadness. gathered by him, asking,"bro, what's wrong? Why look soo sad?" JB faked a smile and responded,"it's nothing.." Youngjae sat by him and said,"is it NeBi?" JB looks at him and said,"i don't know , man..." One of goes,"hyung, if you want us to help, we can. We can make NeBi notice you." Everyone goes,"yea, we can help." Youngjae goes,"stop being sad, c'mon let's go practice." The members pull me up and went to practice. 
    After awhile NeBi suddenly enters the pool house along with her dad. The members stops swimming and said,"oh! It's NeBi with her dad!" JB paused and look at their direction. He grabbed his towel and went to them. All the embers followed. NeBi's dad goes,"who here, knows my daughter NeBi?" They all answered , except JB and Youngjae,"we all do." Her dad smiled and said to NeBi,"soo...which one do you want to be your teacher for swimming?" NeBi goes,"dad, it's okay. I don't need to learn. I will just stay away from deep water..." Her dad goes,"no.. You have to learn."  NeBi looks at the boys and said,"sorry for bothering you guys...but my dad wanted me to learn how to swim..." One of the member goes,"oh it's okay, we're willing to help. Especially our leader which is JB , here.(pointing to JB)" JB's eyes widen and looks that who pointed at him. NeBi's dad looks at JB and said,"JB? Is that your name?" JB looks at NeBi's father and responded,"yes, you're right.." NeBi's dad asked,"can you stay alittle longer today..? To teach my daughter how to swim.." NeBi interrupted,"(to JB) you don't have to, if you're busy.." JB responded,"(to NeBi's dad) I do have time to teach her. Don't worry.." NeBi's dad goes,"thanks you, you young man. I'll come pick her up at 6pm, then." NeBi's dad kissed NeBi in the forehead and said,"I'll pick you up later. Work hard and don't complain." He then left. NeBi shyly looks at the members nervously. Youngjae goes,"(to NeBi) you can go change to your swimming wear." NeBi did as told and walked into the changing room. The other members along with Youngjae left home after. JB sat on a bench waiting for NeBi. As NeBi got out, she nervously walks to JB, with her towel on her hand. She got on the girls' swimming wear uniform. JB saw her coming and nervously said,"you ready?" NeBi nodded her head saying yes. NeBi left her towel on the bench and headed to the pool with JB. JB jumped into the pool and said,"come in, don't be scare. This is not the deep side. Look! I'm standing right now." NeBi looks scare and said,"I'm still scare..." JB then gave her , his hands and said,"hold my hands.(reaching out of hands for her to hold on.) I promise I'll hold on you tightly." NeBi held onto his hands tightly and got in the pool. The water was up to her waist only. JB slowly walk her to the middle of the less deep side and taught her all the basic skills , like pattling her feet, holding her breath under the water and more. After 30 minutes of that, he slowly pulled her to the deep end, Which is 10 feet below. NeBi was so scare, she wrapped her arm around his shoulder and JB's arms were holding her waist.. NeBi doesn't even realize how close she was to JB. JB look at NeBi and said,"ready to hold your breath under water?" They made eye contact and NeBi responded,"yea.. I guess." He counted 1..2..3! And they both disappeared into the water. They went down the water, JB & NeBi opens their eyes under the water together. Suddenly JB's heart beated very fast, and so did NeBi's. Suddenly they both heard Jiyeon's voice saying,"oppa! Where are you?!" JB pulled NeBi deep down underwater to the bottom and tries holding their breath as long as they can. NeBi couldn't hold it for long anymore. Jiyeon continues,"oppa!!?" NeBi wiggled trying so hard not to go back to the surface. JB saw NeBi struggling to hold in her breath, out of no where he pulled her against him and kissed her on the lip. NeBi's eyes widen and closed her eyes tightly.