Chapter 6

MAMACITA: Secrets of San Mar Valley
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuyhun tries to gather more information about Heechul's plan. Ryeowook makes his decision on Kyuhyun's offer.

MAMACITA

A Decision:

SoonYee couldn't help how giddy she felt that afternoon. In secret, she met with Donghae that morning over by the train station where he's been sleeping. She managed to get him comfortable enough to where she could convince him to go into town with her. She showed him around and even took him back to her house to make sure he had breakfast. He ate like he never saw breakfast in his life, which embarrassed him enough to where he said he should leave. He was surprised she didn't care and they ended up laughing about it together for minutes on end.

"So, you saw him again?" Leenah asked SoonYee, pulling her from her thoughts.

"Yeah. We met again this morning." SoonYee answered. "Everyone thinks he's this rude anti-social nutcase, but he's actually so sweet when you get to know him. He might even be more shy than me if you can believe it."

"You, shy?" Leenah laughed, "And what about last night? Anything special?"

SoonYee slapped Leenah's hand playfully, knowing exactly what she was getting at. She ended up going on and on about how they spent the previous night talking at his little camp by the train station. They did nothing more than lie down and look up at the beautiful stars as they talked, mostly about her and her life. He didn't really talk about himself unless it was something recent. He refused to go into anything about his childhood, where he grew up, any family, or anything else like that. She decided not to pry.

"What are you girls talking about?" Heechul approached, patting Leenah's shoulder.

"SoonYee is starting to grow close with the bounty hunter," Leenah smirked, which made SoonYee blush.

"Oh, boy talk? Not Interested." Heechul scoffed and kissed Leenah's cheek.

"You're only interested if it's about you." Leenah gave him a kiss back.

Heechul smirked, "That is so true."

While the three of them laughed and teased each other, Sungah entered the saloon. She all but burst the swinging doors off the hinges. It was enough for SoonYee to jump in her bar seat.

"SoonYee!" Sungah called as she approached her. "You still have chores to finish at home, why are you here?"

"I'm waiting for someone." SoonYee replied. "I don't know why you're wasting your time searching for me. I thought you'd be more concerned with Missy right now."

Sungah grew confused. She raised her brow at her sister.

"Why would I be concerned with Missy?"

"You didn't hear?" SoonYee replied, "Missy has been talking about Ryeowook all morning with Veronica and Jennifer. She said she's been finding him very attractive lately, and that she was going to pay him a visit. I would rather not repeat the comments they made about him in graphic detail, thank you."

Sungah clenched her jaw at the news. "She's going to do what?"

"She might be at his shop already. You should go check."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of her." Sungah immediately charged for the door.

__

Ryeowook sat at his desk inside his shop, trying to estimate how much money he had made that week. This was usually his quiet hour where no one came to bother him. It was peaceful so he could think clearly. The door opening made him break his concentration and jump in surprise.

"Missy?" Ryeowook stood from his seat. "What a surprise to see you here."

"What are you working on there?" Missy asked as she shut the door behind her.

He couldn't help but feel suddenly nervous. "Oh, nothing you would be interested in. What brings you here?"

"Silly Ryeowookie. I'm here to see you." Missy giggled, biting her lip a little.

"What?" Ryeowook gulped. "Why would you want to see me?"

"Why wouldn't I want to see you?" She came closer, making him realize what she wanted him for.

"Well, we've never spoken before-" Ryeowook left his desk to make his way for the door, but Missy blocked it with her hand. "What are you doing?"

"I told you that I came to see you." Missy got uncomfortably close, looking him up and down. "Now let me see you."

"I don't want to know what you mean by that." Ryeowook backed up. She kept coming closer.

"Oh, honey. You're so innocent." She touched his cheek then his shoulder gently with her hand. "You've never even been with a girl, have you? You're always obsessing over Kim Sungah, a girl who doesn't even know you exist."

The way Missy said Sungah's name was awful. It was full of jealousy and hate. He didn't understand why she was here. What about Kyuhyun? Weren't they involved with each other? And Eunhyuk? She was all over him the other day and Eunhyuk didn't seem to mind at all. Why did she want him all of a sudden? It didn't make sense. From the way she said Sungah's name, the only thing that came to mind was that she was jealous now that Sungah was openly speaking to him and showing a possible interest. Was that it?

"I am very uncomfortable, please stop." He muttered while she touched his chest. She even went as far as pinning him against the wall. "Please, you're coming on too strong."

She paid no mind to what he said and began kissing him all over. She was so used to every man drooling at their feet for her. The only thing he could agree on was that she was beautiful. Her fair skin, her platinum blonde hair tied up in her usual low bun, her blue eyes that looked like the sky above was all enough to make any man jump at the opportunity to be with her. Only he never looked at her that way. He didn't even know she realized he existed. It's not like she was ever nice to anyone either, not like Sungah who was kind to everyone. Sungah, he thought. No, he did not want anyone else but her. 

"Please, I do not want this." He begged. He tried to keep his face away from her as she kissed his neck, making him stiff., "Sungah wouldn't be happy if she was here seeing this."

His comment mentioning Sungah made her huff and puff in frustration.

"I wish you would just forget about her. About how much you love her." Missy whined. She put her face mere inches from his to where he could feel her hot breath on his skin, "She obviously doesn't want you like I do. Where has she been this whole time, huh? Letting you and Kyu fawn after her like she's some princess. What makes her so special?"

"You wouldn't understand-"

"It doesn't matter, Ryeowookie," She said, " Besides, it's not like she's here to care anyway."

"No, I'm here to care." Ryeowook saw Sungah standing in the doorway of his shop. She stepped all the way inside and slammed the door. He could feel Missy flinch against him from the sound. "Back off of him."

Missy turned to give Sungah a sassy glare, "Oh now that I'm here you're going to pretend he belongs to you? You had your chance, princess. Get lost."

Missy's comment had Sungah feel like she was two seconds away from pulling a gun on her. 

"Excuse me?" Sungah said, stepping closer. 

"What? You think because your husband's dead you can just take any man you want? Like you're some tough now? I remember what you were like before," Missy said, "Just some prissy, sad little girl who had to have a man swoop in to save her."

 Ryeowook put his hands on her shoulders to push her away from him since she let go of his wrists the moment Sungah came in. She was clearly shaking and trying not to let Sungah know. He saw Sungah's eyes darken from Missy's comment. Her jaw clenched as she thought of her next move. Not only did he not want Missy touching him, he also didn't want her near him in case one of them started a real fight. He didn't want to be in the crossfire of that.

"Back off of him or I swear I won't hesitate to shoot you in the face." Sungah said, her fingers itching to grab the gun on her belt, "I'll give you to the count of three. One. Two-"

"Fine, whatever." Missy let go of Ryeowook and pouted at Sungah, trying to act like she wasn't scared of her. "Keep him! He's too much of an innocent child for me anyways. You deserve each other."

Ryeowook felt like he could finally breathe when Missy left. Despite Sungah being so upset, he still felt peaceful with her, especially when they were alone like right now. He knew none of it was his fault, but he couldn't shake the feeling like he should be ashamed for what happened. If only he were braver, he could've handled Missy himself. Why couldn't things like fear and bravery be consistent? Why couldn't he choose which one he felt when the time was right? 

"Are you mad at me?" He looked at her, worried.

"Of course not." She answered, making him laugh in relief.

"You looked really angry. How jealous were you?" He playfully tapped her shoulder, making her laugh a little in return.

"I wasn't jealous." She surprisingly blushed. He knew that was a lie. The way she got so bashful just then, it made something inside him feel like shouting at the top of his lungs with joy. 

"Would you have really shot her?" He asked.

"She was trying to seduce you, what do you think?"

"I'll take that as a yes then."

"I have a question. Off topic," She came closer to him. "Do you really need to wear glasses all the time?"

"No. Just for when I cut hair, " He answered, "I'm a little nearsighted and I forget to take them off sometimes."

Sungah came even closer and slowly removed his glasses. She gently put them on the desk and smiled, coming close enough to touch noses.

"Can you see me okay?" She smiled sweetly, making him blush.

"I see you just fine." He looked into her eyes. He felt his heart racing a mile a minute, like there was a horse galloping on his chest. It made him feel queasy. She was so close he swore she could feel his heart ready to burst. He didn't know how he managed to find the guts to say what he was about to say next, "You're so beautiful. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

Sungah bit her lip shyly, "More beautiful than Missy?"

"I knew you were jealous." He whispered, his eyes falling shut at the sensation of how close they were. He rested his forehead against hers, "No one can compare to you."

He didn't know how he found the courage to do it, but he did it. He closed the small gap between them and gave her a short kiss on her cheek. He pulled away so they could look into each others eyes. If his heart wasn't ready to pound out of his chest before, it certainly was now. He studied and studied the look on her face and still couldn't figure out what she was thinking. At most, she looked surprised. Did she want him to do that? Was he wrong to make such a move? He wished she would say something. It took him a moment to realize they were back to not using words to convey what they were thinking. He knew what she was asking of him now with that look in her eye. She wanted him to kiss her again, only the right way this time. He leaned down again to give her a soft kiss on her lips. For a moment, it was all he could muster. He held her tightly in his arms, not wanting to ever let her go. Could she feel him shaking in fear? As best as he could, he tried to conjure whatever was left of that whole courage thing. He kissed her again, this time being more than only a brief peck. Their kiss was soft and innocent since it was something he had been waiting to do for the longest time. He noticed he didn't feel afraid anymore. He felt something more, an aching desire for here, the same one he's suppressed all these years. It surfaced so quickly, making their kiss more heated. His tongue moved against hers calmly at first then quickly changed to desperately devouring it. She wasn't fighting it all. She accepted it gladly, pulling him closer by tugging her hands at the collar of his white jacket. 

He laid her down on his desk, not breaking his lips away from hers. He never realized how badly he wanted her until right now. His fingers ed her white shirt while his other hand traveled to her thigh through her black trousers. He made sure it was locked around his hip while his tongue ravished hers. Her fingers tangled in his silky black hair. Their breathing turned into panting, but they didn't want to stop to gasp for air. He was ready for her. Right here and now. Why did they waste so much time over the years? If he knew they would actually make it to this point, he would've found the courage to do so a long time ago. Unfortunately, their session was interrupted by a knock at the window. They both looked to see Eunhyuk and Sungmin on the other side, failing to act like they weren't eagerly watching the hot scene in front of them.

"Hey guys." Eunhyuk waved. Sungah's hands were still in Ryeowook's hair as was his hand on her thigh, his eyes widened from how mortified he was. Sungah's shirt was still open too, making both Eunhyuk and Sungmin smirk.

"Hey, Sungah. You're still coming with us, right?" Sungmin asked through the window.

"We have to do something import

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter