Lay's story

Our hearts

Continuing from the last chapter 

A couple years later 

Joonmyun and me have gotten closer in the past few years. And after those long years I fell inlove with joonmyun. The year now is 2012. Only a couple more months till we debut in a new band named exo. The whole thing is that we're twelve alien gods from a planet named exo planet we can turn into wolves and have powers. Allow me to explain. Lets start with the oldests.

Kim minseok known to the world as xiumin now his power is frost. Then theres luhan his name is the same his power is telepathy and telekinesis. Then comes Wu Yifan also known as kris his power is flight. Then comes Kim Joonmyun now also known as suho his power is water. Then comes the me Zhang Yixing or also known as lay my power is healing. Now comes the troll Kim Jongdae or known as chen his power is lightning. Next up is Byun Baekhyun no stage name his power is light. Along comes Park Chanyeol no stage name his power is fire. Here comes the chef Do Kyungsoo stage name D.O his power is earth. Then comes the maknae line Huang Zitao tao power time control. Kim Jongin kai power teleportation. And finally the youngest Oh Sehun name is the same power is wind.

Yep thats all of us. 

A year later

Today suho said he had something to tell us all. I can't believe we've been in exo for a year already. "Guys" suho said as he walked into the room. "I have news. Krystal and me are officially dating" he had this huge grin on his face. I heard the guys yell out congratulations and other words to show their happiness while i walked into my shared room with suho. Then they had a huge party. I hadn't noticed that someone had entered the room until i heard ge being called. I looked up to see tao and kris. "Ge why are you in here and not out there? Tao asked. " I'm just not feeling well tao thats all" i lied through my teeth. "No your here cause your inlove with suho" kris said. "How do you know that? "Yixing I've known you for a while. So naturally i know when your lying also cause your a really bad liar". 

"Well you caught me. Yep I'm inlove with my best friend" I answered. After a while we walked out to join the party. When we reached the party i was not prepared to witness suho and krystal kissing. I felt my heart break into a million pieces. I ran out of the dorm as i felt tears running down my face. I could here the guys calling out to me. But i kept running.

A few days later

I came back to the dorm only to be attacked by 11 boys. "Hyung/dongsaeng why did you leave? "Uh um eh i left cause something happened in my family so i had to uh help them" i just keep coming up with lies. "Lay you never did say anything to suho about his status with krystal" xiumin said. "Um congrats hyung! I'm happy for you two" i went up and hugged suho. And that my dear friends is where hell started.

Ayo second chapter is up! The next chapter will be in no ones pov and will be the beginning of the major story!