Suho's Story

Our hearts

Continuing from previous chapter

A few years later

Yixing and i have gotten closer since that day. After those long years I felt something for him  something more than friendship  we became best friends. We're in 2012 already and only a couple months till our debut as EXO. Its kinda weird the whole story of EXO. Like twelve alien wolf gods with super powers from a planet named exo planet. I would explain but that would take awhile.

A year later

I have a surprise for the EXO members. You see after we debuted i fell inlove with Krystal Jung. She's the most beautifulist human being besides lay of course. "Guys" I said as I walked into the room. "I have news. Krystal and I are offically dating" I finished with a huge grin. I saw the happiness showing on their faces and hear their words of congrats. But I noticed lay walked into our shared room. I felt a little hurt. I saw lay walk out with taoris as i was kissing krystal. Then he ran out of the dorm. I stopped and gently shoved her outof the way as i joined the others into calling lay to come back.

A few days later

I was staring at the door waiting for lay to come back with the others. Then I saw the door open and lay walked in. We all ran up and hugged him. "Hyung/dongsaeng why did you leave? we all asked at the same time. He said something came up with his family and he had to help. I could tell he was lying but why? Then i heard xiumin say that lay never did say how he felt about krystal and me. "Um congrats hyung, i;m happy for you two" I heard him say but when he looked at me i could see the hurt. he then hugged me. I don't know why but it hurt when he said he was happy for krystal and me and that was a lie.

_____________________________________________________________________________

AYO HERE IS THE SECOND UPDATE. I WROTE THESE BOTH DURING MY SPARE IN SCHOOL. WHICH IS RIGHT NOW. THE IDEA JUST CAME TO ME. I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER BUT I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR IT.