First week

Our hearts

Authors pov

So just as suho promised the night before he took lay out. They went to namson tower. JUST THE TWO OF THEM!  Lay was happy that suho wanted to spend two weeks with him. That was short lived as suho got a call. "I'm sorry yixing I have to take this it's krystal" lay just nodded his head. Suho came back half an hour later. "I'm so sorry yixing krystal needs help with the cake. I'll take you back to the dorm" suho said with an apologetic loom upon his face. "It's fine joonmyun! We'll just hang out tomorrow anyway right? Lay replied. "About that tomorrow is the fittings and them the day after is the pre-wedding" Suho said. "Oh! Ok well then I'll see you later then" Lay said with tears starting to well up in his eyes. "I'm so sorry Yixing I know how much this time together eat to you" Suho said with full sincerity. "It's fine really hyung it's fine" Lay kept saying.

Suho and lay went to suho's car. Suho opened the door for lay and then closed it once he got in. Once suho got inside he started the car. He drove lay to the dorm wirh a full sentence of apologies which lay just shrugged off with its ok. Once inside lay let it all out. By the time he reached the dorm a bunch of arms welcomed him. 

"Yixing gege what's wrong? Where's joonmyun gege?" Tao asked with full concern. "He had to go help krystal with the wedding cake. She called when we were at namson tower. He dropped me off here first before he left" Lay said.

"The nerve of the guy" Luhan growled. "Luhannie calm down please I don't think yixing hyung needs this response from us" Sehun said. "But he just hurt *angry snarl* FINE" Luhan snapped back. *sigh* was all sehun could reply. "Luhan gege and Sehun didi thank you but it's ok I'll be fine" Lay said to luhan and sehun. The members just sighed at his response. "Yixing your too kind for your own good" Chanyeol said.

*Sail sail sail gotta gotta go go Gotta find the El Dorado El Dorado do* Lay's phone rang. "Hello" "Oh Joonmyun hyung" "Oh! You have fun" "yep" "I'll see you next week" "its fine hyung". The call ended. "Lay so what did hyung want" Chen asked. "He called to let me know that he won't see us till next week. The planning is all finishing this week. So he's busy all week" Lay answered. The members could see the sadness in lay's eyes as he walked away.

 

Meanwhile

"Krystal we've been through this we can't have turtle cheesecake for the wedding Yixing is allergic to caramel" Suho for the 30th time told krystal. "So we'll get two caked then I'm not letting a little allergy ruining our wedding Kim Joonmyun" Krystal said sternly. "Just get marble already" Suho sighed out. "Your right marble is better" Krystal said. 'If I knew this would've happened I would've just ignored krystal and spent the rest of the day with yixing' Suho thought. Which brought him to feel so guilty for leaving and ruining their day plus week just for the wedding. 'Why does it feel like I'm marrying the wrong person' He thought.

 For the rest of the week no one saw Suho except krystal. Lay didn't leave his room not even for kyungsoo's home cooked meals.

AND HERE IS YOUR UPDATE! I JUST FINALLY GOT MY BRAIN TO GIVE ME IDEAS FOR MY STORIES SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS.