Chapter 1: The issue at hand

Our hearts

SO MOST OF THE BEGINING CHAPTERS WILL BE IN NO ONES POV.

 

It is a beautiful sunday morning in seoul. The time is 10:00 am and everyone is sound asleep in the dorm. Well everyone excluding Suho leader of exo. He is up and seems to be busy having a conversation with someone. As the clock strikes 10:01 another soul enters the living. This soul is none other than D.O. "oh Joonmyun hyung i didn't see you! Why are you up so early? D.O asked politely even though he just got up. "Kyungsoo-ah its ok and no need for formalities. To answer your question I have a surprise planned for you and the other members and I just needed to do some touch ups" Suho answered D.Os question.

 "Oh ok well then can't wait" D.O said that with a smile amd then walked into the kitchen. Suho smiled he couldn't wait to tell all the members his surprise. The rest of the members got up. "BREAKFAST" Kyungsoo called out. Everyone gathered at the table to eat. "Isn't my wife's cooking amazing? Kai asked. The others just nodded while kyungsoo blushed at what kai said. "Guys i have a surprise i want to tell you all" suho had said almighty and proud. They all smiled.

An hour later all the members were sitting in the living room. Then suho got up and walked to the middle of the floor. "*cough* So guys my surprise is......... I'm going to propose to krystal". There were cheers but that soon went all quite when everyone saw lay run out of the dorm. They all stood there surprised except tao and kris who just shook their head and congratulated suho. The others went back to celebrating thinking that lay might have forgot something.

CHAPTER 3 IS UP AND I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE!