The Wedding (M)

Our hearts

There will be some talk that is rated M! Just warning you!

 

"JOONMYUN" Is all that could be heard in Sulay's hotel room. After the club things got a little heated up. Yes they are having . (Sorry for being blunt). "God your so beautiful" Suho said as he pulled himself out of yixing. They just finished their 5th round and now both are exhausted. "I'm all dirty now" Lay said as he tried to get up but ended up falling back onto the bed. "Lets go take a shower then" Suho said as he pecked Yixing's lips and carried him bridal style to the shower. Lets just say joonmyun was still had a little bit left in him.

THE NEXT MORNING(1 DAY TILL WEDDING)

Yixing woke up to see the sun shining through the window. As he looked around the memories of last night came back. 'Omg we had ! I lost my ity to the man I love' Yixing thought as he slowly tried to get up. He stood up and was heading to the door when pain jolted through his lower back. *hiss* yixing tried to walk and indure the pain. Luckily he made it into the kitchen where he started to make joonmyun and himself breakfast. He was busy scrambling the eggs when a pair of arms hugged him from behind. Yixing jumped and almost dropped the pan. "Good morning Xing" Joonmyun said as he turned yixing around to peck his lips. Yixing smiled as he replied. "Morning Joon". Joonmyun noticed how yixing was limping as he walked to the fridge. He then remembered why. He ran into the bedroom and got some advil. He then filled a glass up with water and gave it to yixing who eagerly took it and smiled a thank you.

After breakfast sulay packed everything and went back to the dorm. When they arrived the whole living room was filled with welcome back posters. The boys all sat on the couch. "Hyungs your back" Cried an overly excited tao. "Yes tao we are back" joonmyun said as he laughed at the pandas excitement. "So did anything happen? Asked kris as he looked at lay. "Yeah! We both had a really great time" Yixing said. Just then Joonmyuns phone rung. He pulled it out and saw a number he's been waiting for since this morning. "Excuse me guys for just a second" joonmyun said.

"Hello" "are you Kim joonmyun? "Yes I am!" "Ah good the rings you ordered are all ready" "ok good! I'll pick them up now" "are right sir". Joonmyun smiled. 'Everything is coming into place. 

Joonmyun walked out and told the guys he'll be back saying his mom needed some help. Which isn't exactly a lie cause his mom knows about his love to yixing. Yixing waved goodbye and sighed happily.

"Ok lover boy spill" Luhan said. "What? Yixing replied. "Your shining as if you had not to mention you seem to be on cloud 9" Chen said which earned him a smack from xiumin for being blunt. "Nothing happened guys" Yixing said. The others gave him a -sure- look.

 

THE WEDDING DAY

The members of a lot of SM stars were all packed into a church along with family from both parties. At the alter stood joonmyun who was smiling like a fool whenever he would look at yixing. 'Good he's wearing the suit my mom gave him' joonmyun thought. The suite was a lovely white with lace on the cuffs and some silver patterns on it. Just then the door to the church opened and in walked krystal. Her dress was gold.(yeah that's it). She walked down in style but paused as she passed shinee ' s row. She looked directly at taemin who looked at her. Krystal then turned and continued down the aisle. When she the alter the priest began to talk. "Lovely families and friends gathered here today. We are here to celebrate the coming togetherness of Jung Krystal and Kim Joonmyun. If anyone had any obugations speak now or forever old peace" silence took over the church until. "I object to this wedding. Gasps were heard as the person said this. The person was no one other than.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim joonmyun. (Bet you all thought I would leave you with a cliffhanger huh). The exo members all looked surprised along with everyone else in the church.  "I'm sorry krystal but I can't marry you! My heart belongs to someone else as does yours! So go to the one you love" joonmyun said. Everyone saw krystal hug joonmyun as she repeated thank you to him and ran to taemin who kissed her as she ran into him. "TAEMIN YOU FINALLY GOT SOME BALLS I SEE" Someone shouted out in the church. "SHUT UP KIM KHAMJONG" Snickers were heard across the church. " YOU TAEMIN" Was the reply."NO THANKS KAI I HAVE A LOVELY GIRL HERE AND DON'T YOU HAVE A OWL ALREADY" Taemin yelled back to kai who kept silent. 

The priest coughed getting attention to the church. "Sir if you called off the wedding I shall leave now"  "wait I never said there wouldn't be a wedding" Joonmyun replied. "Then who is it that your marrying"  the priest asked. "I would like to call up the love of my life" joonmyun paused as he started walking down the alter. Everyone watched as he headed straight to exo and kneeled infront of lay. "Zhang  Yixing!  Would you do the honors and become my wife/husband? "Yixing looked shocked at joonmyuns confession and question. "Yes joonmyun yes" Yixing replied after a moment of freezing. Joonmyun smiled and lead yixing up to the alter. 

(MAGICAL SKIPPING ABILITY TO RING PARTS AND I DO)

Everyone watched as joonmyun slipped a ring onto Yixing's finger. As yixing slipped the other on to joonmyun. Yixing's was a silver band with diamonds encrusted on it and a wolf print. While joonmyuns was a gold band with a unicorn on it. "These rings represent us and our love yixing" joonmyun said.

The priest then went on to the I do parts.

"Do you zhang yixing take Kim joonmyun to be your husband? "I do" "Do you Kim joonmyun take zhang yixing to be your wife/husband? "I do" "you may kiss the bride" everyone watched as joonmyun seeped yixing off his feet and held him bridal style and kissed him.

 

 

(MAGICAL SKIPPING ABILITY TO BACK IN THE DORM)

"KIM JOONMYUN I CAN'T BELIEVE IT TAKES YOU THIS LONG TO REALIZE HOW YOU FEEL" yelled a crying tao. "So yixing how does it feel to be married! Now you joonmyun can have it" Said baekhyun. "Uh" both joonmyun and Yixing said. "OMG! Is that what happened at the hotel? Omg that's why you both were glowing that day" xiumin said. The couple just sat there. "Congrats man" kai, chanyeol, Kris,jongdae and luhan said. Yixing was blushing at this moment. "Guys give my wife some space" joonmyun said which made Yixing's face ten times redder.

 

AND HERE IS YOUR UPDATE! AGAIN DO NOT WORRY THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY!