The End

Our hearts

Many Years have passed since that day. Joonmyuns and Yixings relationship only grew after they got married. The other exo members also got married after some time. Everything was peaceful.  Even though Kris, Luhan and Tao all left exo it didn't ruin their relationship. With Sehun and Luhan it got hard for a while because SM was monitormon Sehuns phone and social media to make sure he wasn't in contact with the other but they figured out a way to stay connected. 

It's now 2019 and the remaining members of exo excluding Minseok as he's in the military have tears in their eyes especially Jongin as they say their goodbyes to Kyungsoo who's gone to do his own military service. Each member brought a gift for their owl member even Yixing was there with a gift. Once everyone had given Kyungsoo their gifts Jongin pulled Kyungsoo away from the others. "My sweet owl soon I will miss you every day that you are gone. I will count the hours until I have to back safely in my arms and with that I promise you that once you return we will have a proper wedding. Not a secret one with only the members but with our families and friends present just like you always wanted. I love you Kim Kyungsoo" Jongin said and kissed Kyungsoo deeply arms wrapping securely around his waist. Once they pulled away for air Kyungsoo smiled " I love you too Kim Jongin" He said softly. The train loudly rang the bell. It was time to go. Everyone watched Kyungsoo aboard the train and stood with tears in their eyes watching as the train took their fellow member away. But it wasn't a long goodbye. He would return to them again one day. 

 

 

That night Yixing and Joonmyun laid beside each other in Joonmyuns bed cuddled close. Small giggles leaving Yixings mouth as Joonmyun tickled his hips. But a thought kept nagging in Yixings head. Would this last forever. What happens if Joonmyun comes back from his service and doesn't love Yixing anymore or if this is all just a dream. A frown adorned Yixings face.  "What's wrong xing?" Joonmyun asked quietly worried as to why his love was frowning. "Its nothing just some sad thoughts" Yixing mumbled. "Its not nothing Yixing. Especially if it makes you sad" Joonmyun responded sitting up and pulling Yixing up onto his lap. "I'm just worried that this is all a dream or that you'll realize that you dont love me anymore" Yixing says quietly tears slowly falling from his eyes. Joonmyun felt his heart clench and he hugged Yixing tightly kissing all over his face. "Oh my sweet Yixing. This isnt a dream and I will never fall out of loving you. I love you with all my heart Kim Yixing and nothing will ever stop me from loving you" Joonmyun said seriously looking straight into Yixing's eyes. More tears fell from Yixing's eyes but happy tears. The two laid down again with Yixing laying on Joonmyuns chest while he whispered sweet loving words  into Yixings ear. The two fell asleep that way and they both knew that they were gonna be ok.

And that's how a Unicorn and a Wolf fell in love.

The end