Lay's story

Our hearts

This will be in lays pov for the first two chapters.

It all started when i had forgotten where the dance studio is. I was walking down one of the many hallways when i crashed into someone. we both landed with a thud. I had closed my eyes waiting for the impact of my face to the floor but it never came. I opened my eyes only to look into deep brown eyes. I then noticed that i was on top of him. Once it registered into my brain i jumped up. I kept saying sorry in chinese to him after i helped him up. I looked up to see him giving me a confused look. I then remembered that he's probably korean and doesn't understand chinese. So i say sorry in korean the best i can.

He then starts laughing. I look at him while thinking why is he laughing. "You don't know much korean do you? He said something in korean. I gave him what face. But by the looks of it he seemed to understand what my facial expression was saying. He grabbed my hand and started dragging me somewhere. I didn't really mind cause he was handsome and i think he was trying to help me.

After what seemed like hours we were infront of a door. The boy knocked on the door. I could hear a faint voice speak korean on the other side. The boy opened the door and there sat in a chair Lee SooMan the head of SMEntertainment. I bowed to show my respects in which he returned the bow. Then the two started chatting in korean. I think it was about me cause the boy would keep taking glances at me. I sat on one of the chairs in the room. This one was so comfy and i was tired so i decided to take a little nap. I was awoken by a tap on my shoulder.

When i looked up the boy was smiling at me. He then moved his hand and grabbed onto my wrist and once again dragged me to someplace. As we were walking he kept saying things in korean. I kept giving him puzzled looks when he would ever so glance at me. We finally reached a door and once again the boy knocked on it. 2 minutes later a tall black haired boy opened it. I heard him say something in korean in which the the boy who had dragged me here replied. Then i heard the tall boy asked me a question. "Whats your name? The tall boy said in chinese. "Zhang Yixing" i said and bowed. He then spoke to the boy. "This Kim joonmyun and I'm Wu yifan" he said. I waved to them both in which cause the one boy to smile.

Here is part one people! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the rest of my story!