[I Can't Go Back]

Unexpected Happenings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Hoseok lifted Taehyung gently in his arms, careful not to move the boy's body too much. He hushed him with whispers of it will be okay and we won't hurt you in the time it took to run back to their apartment that seemed so far away at a frantic time like this. As he ran, he noticed Taehyung had fallen unconcious in his arms and it only pushed him to run faster, hoping Jimin was able to keep up. Hoseok thought about what the boy had said earlier and wondered what he meant. Don't take him back where? Was it where he got all those wounds from? He shook his head of all thoughts and simply focused on getting him to safety. He felt his heartbeat pick up and he wasn't sure if it was from the running or because he was worrying over a boy who he knew nothing about besides a name. 

 

           It felt like a forever had passed before he stumbled through the door of their home with Jimin in tow. Hoseok had never run that fast in such a short amount of time, his lungs felt like they were failing and his legs were giving out beneath him. He attempted to block out his own pain in favour of getting Taehyung to their sofa, prompting Jungkook off of it who was still there since the morning. After hearing the commotion, the other members had crowded into the living room around where Hoseok stood, curious questions here and there going unheard by their alpha. "Hoseok, who is this? What happened to him?" Seokjin pushed past the others and concern was clear in his voice as he crouched by the barely breathing boy. "We found him in the woods and we panicked so we brought him back here. Can you help him?" There was a pleading in Hoseok's voice but right now he didn't care. He knew he could trust the elder with Taehyung seeing as he had attended medical school.

 

           Seokjin proceeded to push everyone out into the kitchen before grabbing the first aid kit stationed in a nearby chest of drawers, no words slipping from his lips. The other members took seats at their dining table, prodding Hoseok for information and answers. "Guys, stop. I have a really bad headache right now." He sighed before he continued, looking around at all the faces directed at him. "There isn't really much to say, we found him crouched on the ground with fatal injuries and we couldn't really do anything besides bring him back here." Hoseok finished while rubbing at his temple slightly. 

 

           "Are you planning on letting the boy stay here?" Namjoon's face was serious and it was difficult for Hoseok to even hazard a guess at what the lion was feeling. The alpha only shuffled in his seat faintly, unsure of how to answer the other. After a moment of hesitation, he responded with, "I'd prefer it if he were to stay until he is well enough but we can't force him into anything; we'll just have to wait until he wakes up." The blond lion only nodded before turning his back to the elder and grabbing a drink or two. Yoongi waltzed into the kitchen just then, waving his arms frantically. "Who is the stranger on my sofa??" he demanded, his vision zoning in on Jungkook. He assumed it was one of his friends. Seeing as Jungkook liked to hog the sofa just as much as he, it only made logical sense it was one of the maknae's mates, right? That's what he concluded anyway. The maknae flinched under his heavy gaze, but answered regardless of the minor fear. "Why are you looking at me hyung? I don't know the guy! Why didn't you ask Seokjin while you were in that room anyway?" 

 

           Yoongi just lowered his gaze, muttering something about how the elder had yelled at him to stop annoying him and eventually kicked him out of the living room. Jimin hopped over and clung to his side, deciding it would be best to explain the events to the panther with a bright smile. After about an hour of moping around and waiting, Seokjin walked through the kitchen door, sleeves rolled up and a tired expression plastered on his usually soft features. "How is he?" Hoseok was the first to jump up, eager for an update. "He should be fine with several days of rest. I did what I could but I am really concerned as to how he recieved such a beating. He's in the guest room sleeping so none of you go disturbing him, alright?" Seokjin informed them as he opened their fridge, bending slightly to scan the contents. It was practically empty. He groaned inwardly, almost a hundred percent sure he was living with a group of pigs who ate anything in sight.

 

           The eldest of the group announced he was going to pay a much needed visit to the grocery store, suggesting they all go with him just to avoid any chaos that might ensue if he were to leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter