[Introductions]

Unexpected Happenings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Hoseok woke with a start to an annoying beeping sound ringing loudly in his room. He glanced towards the offending object and read the digital numbers off his clock face. 06:30 am. It was too goddamn early for his brain to actually function like an actual brain. He cursed Jimin slightly under his breath as he recalled he had promised the younger he would help him out. All he wanted was to sleep and he physically and mentally wasn't ready to face a hyperactive Jimin this early. The young leopard was finally old enough to learn how to guard their territory seeing as it was his birthday yesterday. The alpha knew it was approaching and going to happen sooner or later but he had initially hoped to put it off for a bit since he really wasn't feeling up to it. However as the alpha, he couldn't really turn down a member of his pack. It's not like it was much of a pack anyways as it only consisted of two actual wolves.

 

           How could he have said no to Jimin, especially when he looked so eager and smiled at Hoseok with that beaming and crescent-eyed smile of his? He couldn't really. 

 

           Hoseok slid out of the confines of his comfortable bed, albeit a little regretful, with a grunt as he planned ahead the events that were to occur during the day. The sound of Seokjin yelling at Jimin to "Quit being so loud because some people actually value their sleep!" could be heard downstairs from the kitchen of their medium-sized abode. He laughed softly to himself as he let his mind wander to think about his 'pack'. He really did love and appreciate every member and it seemingly wasn't like regular packs, (what, with various different creatures) which is what made him love it that little bit more and they've simply been through so much with one another. Hoseok personally wouldn't class it as a pack, since they just drifted together and kind of stuck with each other, occasionally picking up a few of the members here and there due to various problems they had with old homes and groups. He readied himself quickly because he could practically imagine Jimin's black head of soft hair jumping up and down from pent up excitement since he most probably was already awake since four or five in the morning.

 

           After exiting the bathroom, Hoseok double-checked his list he had written the other day to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything they might need. He seemed to have everything in order and under control so he hurriedly made his bed to save himself from being moaned at by Seokjin. The guy was such a neat freak. Hoseok left his room swiftly soon after. 

 

           He crept down the stairs in hopes of not waking the other members, especially Yoongi because the guy could literally rip off someone's head if he were to be woken any other way but naturally. Even as the alpha, Hoseok admitted Yoongi was just as intimidating as himself. He shuddered at the memory of nearly being strangled by the panther a few weeks after they met a couple years back and he touched his neck unconciously. Scary guy. He brushed off the thought, however, any morsel of hope he had left at being quiet were crushed as an over-enthusiastic Jimin came bounding his way and practically knocked him over and as a result, they caused a gratuitous loud thump at the bottom of the stairs.

 

           "Hyuuuunnggg! What took you so long, huh? Did you get stuck on the toilet again like that time -- " Hoseok slammed a frantic palm onto the leopard's face to muffle the boy's ramblings. "Jimin! Shut up will you? I don't know about you, but I'd like to keep my head thank you very much."

 

            Seokjin, who was already awake no thanks to a certain black headed boy, just laughed at the two before offering to make breakfast seeing as he wasn't getting back to sleep any time soon. He busied himself within his much loved kitchen as the other two seated themselves at their dining table - it was small, but big enou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter