Club Disaster

Fated To Hate You

 

After the introduction Dara and Jiyong join their table. Dara take her seat across Seungri and Daesung while Jiyong sat beside her. But Seungri stood up and decided to sit on the empty chair beside Dara ,much to Jiyong's annoyance. Youngbae was quitely drinking his beer beside TOP who was busy eating the snacks .When Dara lift her eyes she caught Youngbae staring at her. His eyes widen and he look away flustered. Dara frowned in confusion .


"By the way where is Bom noona?" Jiyong look around while reaching for a glass and pouring himself a drink.

"She called earlier *munch**munch*!She said  she'll be coming later." TOP said while munching on his chips.

Jiyong lightly nod his head and settle on his seat. He unconsciously stretch his arms and rest it over Dara's seat. 


They were currently sitting in one of the VIP lounges inside the Se7enStar club. Dara learned earlier that this club is owned by one of Jiyong's friend and he's working here as a part time dj since he is a music major. Cool... she thought.

 

Dara roam her eyes around the club. All she could see are drunk people dancing and flirting. Tsk. This is Jiyong's crowd. Why did he bring her here anyway?


"Are you hungry noona? Do yo want me to order anything for you?" Seungri ask Dara while smiling brightly at her. Ever since they arrive, Seungri has never stop blabbering nonsense making Jiyong frown in annoyance .

"Aigoo.. no need. I'm fine but thank you anyway." Dara smiled sweetly at the maknae. She was about to stand up to go to the restroom when Jiyong grab her wrist stopping her.

"Where are you going?" Jiyong's voice was serious as he held Dara's wrist firmly.

"To the restroom. Why you wanna come?" Dara ask sarcastically. She had the urge to roll her eyes at him.

"Can I?" Jiyong said with a naughty smile playing on his lips. Dara blushed and immediately brush his hands off her and stomp away from him. He stare at her retreating back while chuckling.

Seungri is leaning on the table his chin resting on his palms while he's gaze followed Dara's figure in awe.

"Hyung Dara-noona is so pretty... Can she be my girlfriend?" Seungri suddenly blurted out making Jiyong almost spit out his drink.
While Youngbae drop the can of beer he was drinking but none of them seems to notice because Jiyong slam his glass forcefully making them flinch. Daesung even lean forward to check for any cracks on the poor glass table. Seven would surely burn their asses if  they break one of his tables in the VIP room. 

"YAH! WHAT THE ARE YOU SAYING SEUNGRI?!!!" Jiyong's booming voice made everyone around the table froze and stare at him.
He was towering over Seungri like a fire spitting dragon ready to blow their evil maknae's head.


"Hyung your hurting my ears." Seungri complained while covering his ears with his palms.


"SHE CAN'T BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND UNDERSTOOD?!!" 


"Why not?" Seungri whined and pouted like a kid having a tantrum.


Jiyong ruffled his own hair in frustration.
"Because I say so!"


"Since when did you became possesive Jiyong?" TOP chimed in while smiling at him teasingly.


"Cut the bullcrap hyung!" Jiyong sat down and pour himself another glass of drink. "...I'm not being possesive." Jiyong mumbled before gulping down his drink.
Ofcourse his not being possessive. He just thought about the deal he and Dara had. Right now Dara is his source of entertainment and he have  no plan in sharing her to anyone, especially to their maknae who is currently pouting and mumbling like a kid throwing tantrums.

 

"Yeah sure..." TOP mumbled and drink his glass of martini . His eyes shifted to Youngbae who suddenly went silent beside him. Youngbae's eyes are fixed to Jiyong with an unreadable expression on his face.


TOP nudge him. "You okay man?"


Youngbae just give him a slight nod and grab another can of beer to  resume drinking. Youngbae is not fond of drinking and have an extremely low alcohol tolerance so he always settle with beer everytime they hangout.


TOP stare at him for a couple of seconds before he shrug his shoulder and continue drinking.'This will get more interesting'. he thought.


======

DARA'S POV

erted, egocentric bastard!

 

I was fuming while I wash my hands in the faucet. 


That ba$tard never fail to annoy the crap out of me. Ugh! He is so annoying! And I hate myself for being affected by him.


God, Jiyong is the kind of person I wanted to hug.


With my hands.


Around his throat.


I imagine myself laughing maniacally as I watch him slowly choking to death. Bwahahaha .Gosh I'm evil. Mother superior will surely scold me and make me pray the whole rosary until there are no more traces of  all my evil thoughts about Jiyong.


I was busy plotting on how to kill a certain ba$tard named Kwon Jiyong when I heared the bathroom door opened. I glance at the mirror to see who's coming and saw the two slu-- err girls from earlier. Yeah the ones who were almost wearing nothing.They have this creepy wicked smiles on their faces. I tell you they look like psycho b*tches.

"We finally have you alone." #1 said while stepping  closer to me. She was towering over me because of her super killer stilettos. Making me look smaller than I already am.Come on its unfair! I refuse to back down and lift my chin defiantly.
I wish I wear something with heels instead of my favorite good old sneakers.

"Because of you our Ji oppa got mad at us." #2 snarled at me.
Like the other one she had a huge height advantage but I wont let them belittle me. So what if they have endless legs and  b-big ... My eyes strayed to their barely covered s and my confidence falter a little. But no! They can't use that to hurt me anyway. 

"You're the one who made him angry not me. I don't even know what made him mad." I retorted while giving them a pointed look.


I was about to walk past them when one of them suddenly grab my arm and whip me around making me lost my balance and fell on the floor. This girl is quite strong. Before I can even stand up they were attacking me again. They were pulling my hair so hard that my scalp started to hurt. I tried to fight them back and I manage to land a few strong slaps and scratches. I survived the bullies back in the orphanage when I was younger. They were also usually bigger than me but I manage to defend myself until one day they got tired and stop messing with me. 
Huh! If they think they can take on me without a fight , they're absolutely wrong! 


=====
A little later someone arrived.

 

"Yah! Your late!" TOP yelled at the newly arrived girl. Suddenly the girl approach TOP and whack him in the head.
HARD.
TOP groan in pain while Seungri whistle.

"Man that hurt." Daesung could only look at his hyung with pity. They don't dare interrupt the  infamous Bominator temper.

 

"YAH! IS THAT HOW YOU SHOULD GREET YOUR MANAGER?! HOW DARE YOU SCREAM AT ME?!" the girl shouted furiously making everyone in the room flinch with the loudness of her voice. 

 

TOP immediately cowered in fear while nursing his injured head. He should be thankful that Bom didn't hit him with her shoe like the last time he provoke her. He got hit by a flying shoe. Fortunately he only earn a few stitches. But because of that Bom have to take care of him for the whole week. Remembering that makes TOP smile a little in giddiness. The pain was worth it alright.

Daesung could only gape at his TOP hyung who is having this weird smile on his face like he was not a victim of Bom's violent tendencies.

 

"Stop shouting Noona. You might scare Dara..." Jiyong gave Seungri a sharp warning glare. "...I mean Dara n-noona."
he corrected while scratching his head.

 

"Who?" Bom asked Seungri and turn to look at Jiyong's direction."Your new girlfriend?" she immediately asked. Jiyong just scoff in response.

 

"Noona.. Jiyong hyung never had a 'real girlfriend' so how can he have a new one?" Seungri chimed in earning him another cold glare from his Jiyong hyung. 

 

"So where is she?" Bom asked before taking an empty seat pulled by TOP.

 

"She just went to the restroom. I dont know what's taking her so long..." Jiyong trailed off when they hear a commotion. All the people's attention are directed in one place. The girl's restroom...

 

"SH!T DARA!"

 


===End of Chapter===


A/N: Mian 😭 its been tooooo long ...