One Drunken Night

Fated To Hate You

DARA'S POV

"Hmmm..." the moment I open my eyes I immediately felt the pounding of my head. Tss. Hangover. I swear I'm never gonna drink ever again. This headache is killing me! Actually I'm not really fond in drinking if not for my damn boyfriend— I mean EX-BOYFRIEND I wouldn't be drinking in the first place. He broke up with me and I dont even understand the reason he gave me. Damn! I felt the familiar pain.

 

 

I was about to stand up to take a shower to atleast ease my headache when I felt something heavy trapping my legs. What's this? I look to my left and all my braincells almost exploded! I scream on the top of my lungs.

 

 

"WHO ARE YOU?!!!" I swear I could've awaken the entire neighborhood with the intensity of my voice. But thats far from my concern right now because there's a freakin stranger in my bed!!

 

 

The guy's eyes fluttered open as he's just waking up.Ottokae?

 

The stranger just looked at me lazily as if Im nothing but a normal sight for him.

 

"Hey gorgeous." he huskily greeted me. He's disheveled hair makes him look ier.

 

Instead of greeting him back I push him off the bed so he fell on the floor causing the blanket to slip off him and...

 

 

>____< Waaaahhh!!! My eyes! H-he...he... he's !

 

 

"AHHHH!!!! ERT!!!" I shriek.

 

"WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE ? AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ?!!" I swear I'm already abusing my vocal chords because of too much screaming.

 

"Wait miss.. will you please stop shouting because I'm not deaf okay.I can perfectly hear you." he covered himself with a pillow. "First of all I am Kwon Jiyong. Second I'm not a ert and third this is not your house, this is my condo unit. Last night---" he didn't even finish what he's saying because I already started screaming again.

 

 

"WHAT?!!" I scan my eyes around the room, and he's right . This is not my room!

That's why the bedcover's color is different. I smack my forehead for my own stupidness. STUPID! How come I didn't notice it earlier. Damn this hangover!

 

 

"See your in my condo unit. We got here lastnight after we got so drunk."

 

 

"Last night?"

 

 

"Yes last night. You said you want to go with me to my place so i brought you here." he said while looking at me straight to my eyes.

 

 

 

" What? I told you that I want to go with you to your place? Why the hell would I say that? I don't even know you?" I'm really in the verge of hysterics right now. What the effin hell is happening?

 

 

 

"You dont know me?" he smirked while looking at me .

"So why did you have with me last night?" He asked cockily.

 

 

What did he just said?! Did I hear it right ? I think I damaged my ears because of my screaming frenzy earlier. ? Me? Him? We?! I check myself and i was shocked to find out that im inside the blanket. 0___0.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

>\\\< "AAHHHH!!!" I immediately covered myself in the blanket.

 

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!!!"

 

 

"Me?" he asks innocently. "What did i do?" He looked as if he really didnt do anything wrong.

 

 

 

"YOU ME!!!" I screamed to him.

 

 

"I DIDN'T!" he denied.

 

 

"YES YOU DID!" I screamed again. I'm sure we look like a couple of lunatics screaming our heads off each other . 

 

 

"You brought me here last night and you me! I dont even know you so why would i do "that" thing with you?!" I'm really really close in erupting and he's just looking at me and grinning like an idiot. I really had that urge to wipe that stupid grin off his face ! God help me but i think i could kill this guy!                     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What did you say? You don't know me? Then why do you keep on calling me oppa last night?" he said with a devilish smile on his face. Ooo I just want to kick his stupid to the fudging moon! I dont understand a single thing on whats happening and yet he have the guts to smirk at me like that? 

 

And what did he say? I kept on calling him oppa last night? The nerve of this guy!

 

 

"Yah! Stop dreaming will you? Why would I call you oppa? I dont even know who the hell you are?" I asked incredulously while watching him fix his clothes INFRONT of me! This ! He didn't even care if he's parading he's glory infront of me! Gaaahh! He's such a ert!

       

 

 

 

"Miss will you stop playing games with me ok. I know that your my fan so I've been generous enough to you since your pretty so quit with this drama ok? I have to go. I have a gig tonight so goodbye." he walk to the door but stop midway and glance back at me. "And by the way I enjoyed it last night though its your first time your quite amazing." then he wink at me and left the room in an instant.

 

 

I was left dumbfounded and still shock. What? He enjoyed it?!! What the hell?!! He me and he just left just like that?! He took my ity for christ sake!! No! This isn't right! Im gonna call the police and Im gonna make sure that bastard will end up in jail!!! 

 

 

 

I was about to dial when I remeber that Im still . I immidiately fix myself. But when I was about to continue to dial the police's number I remember that I dont have any evidence on what happened to me. Who would believe me?

 

 

* Lightbulb!*

 

 

Right! I need to find evidence and witnesses first. The bar that I went to last night. I'm sure atleast someone saw me when that guy FORCEFULLY brought me. 

 

 

 

 

[ When I arrive at the bar...]

 

 

I roam my eyes around. I remember when I went here last night.

 

 

I sat on the barcounter where i sat last night. I asked the bartender ..

 

"Ahm... Excuse me. Do you remember me? I was here last night. I was drinking here." I was praying so hard that he remember me because I cant remember anyone else that saw me drinking last night.

 

 

"Oh yes mam. Your the one drinking here last night .I remember you." Pff. That's a relief . Good thing he remember me .

 

 

 

"So you saw me when i left?"

 

 

 

 

"Yes mam your with your boyfriend right?"

 

Huh? What did he say? Boyfriend? Who's boyfriend is he reffering to?

 

"What do you mean I was with my boyfriend?"

 

"That guy that you were drinking with last night. Just a little bit taller than you light brown hair a little skinny."

 

 

Is he reffering to that bastard?! But why would he be mistaken as my boyfriend?

 

 

"Ahmm. There must be a misunderstanding. You see that guy isn't my boyfriend."

 

The bartender akwardly scratch his head and look at me "Err ... But last night you said that he is your boyfriend."

 

Huh? Im more confused now. Why would I say that?

 

 

 

<>

 

 

 

"Uhmm... give me more drink here you bartender!" I was kinda tipsy because of the amount of alcohol that I already drank.

 

 

I felt someone sat beside me in barcounter but I ignored it. 

 

 I dont care about anyone or anything right now. I just want to get drunk.

 

"One martini please." he ordered the bartender.

 

 

He sounded so much like oppa so I turned my head to look at him. They just dont sound alike. Actually they have a similarity. Those chinky eyes that turned into tiny little slits when he smile. I was gawking at him when he wink and gave a seductive smile. I turn my eyes away from him. Hmmp! Flirt!

 

"Just charge her drinks to me." He said to the bartender while looking at me.

 

 

"You don't have to do that. I can pay for my own drink." I said in an irritated tone.

 

He just smiled which made me more annoyed.

 

"If you can drink more than I can I'll let you pay your own drink." he offered.

 

 

I dont know what got into my head why I agree to his stupid bet. Maybe because of annoyance plus the little alcohol that I drank earlier. So in the end I got drunker than I supposed to be.

 

I think I've drink a little too much because in my eyes Im seeing oppa instead of the guy earlier. Damn! I really miss him so much! I felt my tears are starting to form in my eyes again when I remembered him.

 

 

"Do you want to go home? I can take you to your house." 

 

 

I just nodded and started to stand up. But because I'm drunk as hell I almost fell face forward if not of the arms of someone.

 

"T-thanks." I smiled at him and patted his cheek.

 

He supported me so I can stand on my feet.

 

"Wait... w-who's gonna pay for our drinks." I manage to ask despite my hazy mind.

 

 

"Don't worry I'll take care of it." he said

 

 

I face the bartender.

 

"Did you hear that? My boyfriend is gonna pay for our drinks. He's so nice isn't he? Thats why I looove him sooo much." I wrap my arms around him and let him pay our drinks.

 

 

After that we went to where his car is.

 

 

"W-wow... oppa.. I didnt know you bought a new car.." i asked absentmindedly.. 

 

 

"Huh?" he looks confused. I think he didn't understand what I said. 

 

 

He guided me inside his car and started the engine.

 

"Where do you live?" he ask.

 

"Y-you already know ... if you dont want to take me to my house... l-lets just go to your p-place..." i said lazily while slumping in my seat."Im s-sleepy... I'll just sleep a little ok? " then I fell asleep. When I woke up were already infront of his condo unit.

 

 

"Hey are you my fan? You really look familiar you know." He said while opening the door.

 

"No. I'm not just your fan. I'm your girlfriend!" I said pouting.

 

He just chuckled while looking at me with amusement.

 

"Okay. I know a lot of my fans wants to be my girlfriend. So what's your name?" he ask me when we finally enter the room.

 

"I'm .... your girlfriend right oppa?...Y-you won't leave me right? You l-love me r-right?" I said in the verge of crying.      

 

"Ahmm... yeah." he was uneasy because I was starting to kiss him.

 

 

"Wait... Are you sure about this?" he manage to ask. While holding my waist because I almost fell when I tiptoed and kiss him.

 

"Yes.. I'm sure. I'm very.... sure." I said then he started to kiss me and we....

 

 

<>

 

"AAHHHHH!!!" OH MY GOSH! After that the next scenes are censored. What did I do?!! My Gosh! I throw my body to someone I dont even know. I look at the bartender who's looking at me like Im some kind of a psycho.

 

 

"Ahmm... Sorry.. I just remembered something...scary." that's true. That experience is like a horror movie!! Argh! I don't want to remember it! If only I can erase my memory I will do it right this instant. God why the hell are this things happening to me?! Of all people why me?! First my boyfriend broke up with me and I dont even know why. then i lost my ity to some conceited stanger. What did I do?

 

 

After that I went home to the boarding house with a gloomy aura. I go straight to my room and lie flat in my bed wishing all was just a nightmare and hope I'd woke up soon.

 

Damn! I'll never get drunk again!

 

         ~×~END OF CHAPTER~×~