Meet the Gang

Fated To Hate You

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

"Yah! Where are we going?" I was starting to get irritated. I keep on asking him where were going but this jerk is not answering me!

 

 

 

"We're here." he announce. He hop down the car. I look around the place I think were in a club or something. 

 

 

 

"What are we doing here?" I asked while following him. There was a scary looking guy in the entrance. I unconsciously scoot closer to Jiyong.

 

 

 

"Hey Jiyong ! Who's this little chic?" He asked Jiyong while eyeing me up and down. Jiyong suddenly drape his arms around my shoulder.

 

 

 

"None of your business." Jiyong said coldly and walk past the guy. I heard the guy chuckled behind us.

 

 

 

 

 

The moment we enter, I was welcomed by the loud banging of music. 

 

 

 

"Why are we here?" I ask again while trying to remove his arms off my shoulder but the jerk just won't let go! What is wrong with him?

 

 

 

"Stay still will you? I work here. So don't do anything stupid and stay in my line of sight arasso?" he said as we continue to walk through the sea of people. 

 

 

 

Suddenly we were welcomed by his screaming "fan girls". Tch. Seriously? Is he really that famous? I rolled my eyes as I saw him smiling to every girl that greeted him. Tsk. Flirty-womanizing-jerk!

 

 

 

Suddenly two girls that looks more like s approach him. I wonder if they doesn't catch a cold in those clothes. Seriously? Are those even clothes. I bet if I sneeze at them those tiny little pieces of fabric will fall off!

 

 

My eyes almost fell out of their sockets when one of them approach him and kiss him full on the lips in front of me! IN FRONT OF ME!! GAHHH! Don't they have even a little decency? Doing that in front of all this people around? They don't even consider me? What if I was Jiyong's girlfriend? They didn't even hesitate?! 

 

 

Wait? Where did that idea came from? Girlfriend? Of this jerk? Ewww! I can't even imagine myself as his friend? How come I thought of that girlfriend thing?!

 

 

"Oh! Your with someone...." I heard #1 said. Finally you saw me! 

 

 

"Her name is Dara.." Jiyong introduce me.

 

 

"Who is she? Your new toy?" asked #2

 

 

 

Me ? His new toy? Is she trying to be funny? I suddenly laugh out loud making the three of them look at me weirdly. I must look like a lunatic right now but I really don't care.

 

 

 

"Ji oppa why is she laughing? Is she sick or something?" the girl whine and cling to Jiyong's arms. Aigoo. I think they should join the Leech Federation. 

 

 

"She's ... not usually like that..."

 

 

 

"I thought she was your girlfriend." the other girl said then laugh mockingly.

 

 

"Are you kidding? Look at her, she's clearly not Ji oppa's type." she scan my figure then stop in my non-existent s and gave me an insulting smirk. Argh!! Someone please stop me from ripping this girl's head off!

 

 

 

"Yeah. She's probably a pathetic little trash who's always following Ji oppa." then they both laugh like a couple of brainless b*itches they are. I had the urge to tie their tongues together. Stupid b*tches needs to shut up!

 

 

 

I was startled when Jiyong suddenly drape his arms around my shoulder. I look at him confusedly. He had this grim expression on his face. Like the one when he saw the scratches that I got from the Leech Girls.

 

 

 

"You have no right to call her a trash because your all nothing compared to her. You pathetic little es!" he said in an icy tone making even me flinch from the harshness of his words.

 

 

 

 

After that he drag me to a staircase. We went up and I saw four guys sitting around an oval table busy playing cards. I think were in some kind of a VIP room or something. One of the guys notice us and stood up. He looks younger than the others. He has dark circle around his eyes but it looks cute with him.

 

 

 

"Hyung!" he jump out of his seat and lung towards Jiyong's direction.

 

 

 

"Yah! Stop shouting rat." Jiyong snap irritably. The younger guy abruptly stop and pouted while looking at Jiyong with utter 'hurt' written all over his face. He turn his eyes to me and suddenly his face lit up like he wasn't having a melodramatic moment earlier. Weird guy.

 

 

"Hi!" he greeted me in a loud cheerful voice while smiling brightly at me then she turn to Jiyong.

 

"Who is she hyung?"

 

 

 

"None of your business Seungri." 

 

 

 

The people on the table noticed us. A guy with Mohawk hair and chinky crescent eyes approach Jiyong.

 

 

 

"Yo~." he greeted Jiyong and they bump their fist together. I have a feeling that Jiyong is close to this guy.

 

 

 

"Your late Ji." a tall guy with a very deep voice said. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry hyung. I got held up in something." Jiyong explained. 

 

 

The guy look at me and back to Jiyong. 

 

 

"Uh-huh." then he gave Jiyong an unconvinced smirk. Jiyong just shook his head and chuckle.

 

 

 

"So who's this girl?" the guy ask.

 

 

 

"She's my schoolmate. Sandara Park." Jiyong said in a non-committal tone.

 

 

 

The guy named Seungri pouted again and turn to me.

 

 

"So can I call you Dara? I'm Seungri. But you can call me honey or sweetie or babe or--" Jiyong suddenly smack the poor guys head. 

 

 

 

"Yah! She's older than you so you should call her noona." 

 

 

 

"Waahhh... Hyung is bullying me!" Seungri whine and hide behind me. The others just laugh and they introduce themselves to me one by one.

 

 

 

"Hi Dara-ssi I'm Choi Seunghyun but everybody calls me TOP." then he drape his arms around the Mohawk haired guy who seemed to be so quiet all this time. "And this one is Dong Youngbae. He's a little shy so I'm the one who introduce him." he said with that goofy smile on his face.

 

 

 

"Hyung!" the guy named Youngbae yelled , his face turning red with embarrassment.

 

 

 

"What? I'm just telling the truth." TOP said innocently and laugh.

 

 

 

"Hi I'm Kang Daesung." A guy with chinky smiling eyes said and offer his hand for a handshake. I cant help but like this guy. He have this light aura around him. I can almost see a halo around his head. Keke.

 

 

So... this people are Jiyong's friends...

 

========