Welcome to the family

Fated To Hate You

They were back in the VIP room. Dara is currently applying cold compress to  her injured ankle. Earlier, Jiyong insist in on carrying Dara but ofcourse she refuse and so they ended up fighting again. The warm feeling she felt earlier vanish to thin air because Jiyong is acting retarded again. In the end he manage to carry her despite her protest so Dara have to endure the curious looks of costumers as they pass by. She swear it was so embarassing!


Dara glared at Jiyong who was busy drinking whatever cocktail drink it is. He turn to her and his head.

"What?" he asked her, his eyes is playing with amusement.

"Hmp!" She tear her eyes off him while mumbling incoherent words. She heard him chuckled and she pouted in annoyance. 


Suddenly Bom clapped her hands to gather their attention.

"Ok guys just order anything. Its my treat."

The whole table errupted in cheers.

"Really noona? Wow! Why are you so generous today? Are you sick or something?" Bom whack Seungri's head for his stupid question.

"Ouch! that hurts noona!" Seungri complained.

"Yah! What are you trying to say huh?!" Bom yelled making the young guy flinch.

"Nothing... Don't you know what a joke is? Tsk." Seungri complained while clutching his hurt head. "You hit like a man...." he mumbled.

"WHAT?!"

Seungri immediately hid behind Youngbae.


"Seungri you should stop teasing Bom-noona." Daesung butted in.


"Yah! Which side are you really in? I thought were on the same side?" Seungri throw Daesung an accusing glare while  still hidding behind Youngbae.


"Yeah. But Bom-noona will pay for my food so I'm taking her side. Food first before friendship." Daesung explained.


"Your a traitor!"


"No I'm not!"


"Yes you are!"


"Stop it both of you! C'mon let's just order I'm starving." Jiyong said lazily.


And so  they  ordered. But it took them some time because Seungri and Daesung ordered A LOT. When I said a lot it means they almost ordered everything that is in the menu.

After a while they started eating. Dara took the chance to observe them. TOP was busy putting every kind of food into Bom's plate who was accepting it happily. Youngbae was silently eating while Seungri and Daesung are bickering like a couple of toddlers. 

"Yah! I'm the one who ordered that roasted chicken! Don't eat that!" Seungri yelled at Daesung.

"Huh? I got it first so I'll eat it!" Daesung yelled back.

They suddenly started throwing bits of foods to each other. TOP and Youngbae shook their heads and sighed heavily. They stop the two before they started killing each other.

Seungri and Daesung settled back on their seats while mumbling incoherent words to themselves. TOP resume filling Bom's plate with food when Seungri made the biggest mistake on commenting about it.

"Yah! TOP hyung. You should stop giving noona a lot of food. Look how fat she's getting lately." Seungri remarked nonchalantly while eating his own food. He didn't notice how Bom visibly flinch upon hearing the word FAT.

The table went eerily quite and was suddenly filled with a very dark aura courtesy of Bom but Seungri seems to be oblivious about it and continue to dig his own grave.

"That's why she hit like a hammer because of those massive arms." Seungri continued while shaking his head.

"Seungri?" Bom ask in an overly sweet voice.

"Neh noona?" Seungri turn to her smiling . He have absolutely no idea that he unleash the sleeping Bominator. Everyone of his friends started to fear for his life.


"Do you want to experience being hit by a hammer with this MASSIVE ARMS?!!" 
Bom screech making Seungri gulp the remaining food in his mouth without chewing . There are only few instances that they witness Bom's wrath in this level. And one of it is when you say or even INSINUATE that she is fat. Unfortunately for Seungri he forget about that one little detail and that mistake might cause him his dear life because Bom looks ready to bury him right there on the spot where he was sitting stiffly. His face was quickly loosing it's color as he imagine every possible scenario on how would Bom torture him to death. But non of these are even close enough on what Bom is capable of doing to him.

"Wha.. I.. n-noona...I didn't say massive! Ofcourse not! You probably heard it wrong." Seungri's said in his futile attempt to save his .

"Are you saying that I'm deaf? As far as I know I heard it right . I even heard you said that I'm fat." Bom was now towering over Seungri ready to pounce at him any moment ."Is that right Seungri?" Bom asked calmly even though everyone can see the dark aura around her. One wrong move and Bom's timebomb will explode, and Seungri would be the first casualty.

Seungri was desperately looking around his friends to  silently ask for help but their smart enough not to interfere and be on the line of fire when Bom explodes. He was almost loosing hope when he caught Dara's sight. He gave her the most pitiful puppy eyes he could muster.

Dara could not resist Seungri's helpless eyes. She decided to save Seungri from Bom's deadly claws.

"Excuse me Bom-ssi.." Every pair of eyes went to Dara. Daesung is desperately giving  nonverval signals to warn her. TOP is shaking his head furiously. While Youngbae was looking at her worriedly. 
Jiyong on the other hand just raise his eyebrow challenging her.

"I don't think Seungri really mean to say your fat. I don't really think that your fat either. Actually you look y and confident and you don't have to worry about your looks because you're fine just the way you are." Dara finish. Everyone is holding their breaths as they wait form Bom's reaction. 

It startled them when Bom suddenly walk towards Dara and stop infront of her but they almost fell out of their seats when Bom squeeze  Dara on a hug  while squealing like a school girl. They could only gape at the scene unfolding in front of them.

Bom free the stunned girl from her hug. She was smiling cheekily at her.

"You know no one ever said that to me. Even my past boyfriends." Bom roll her eyes. "As you can see I'm surrounded by these insensitive men who don't understand how a woman feels.I'm happy that someone can see that in me." Bom said with so much emotion making the guys shiver because of her cheesiness. Daesung even made a gagging noise.


"I.. well I just said what is true Bom-ssi." Dara said awkwardly .

"Just call me Bom. No need for formalities since from now on we're friends right?" 

Bom look at Dara with hopeful eyes. The latter smiled gently and nod her head making Bom squeal and jump up and down like a little  kid totally forgetting her initial plan on butchering Seungri.


Seungri look at Dara like his willing to build a shrine and  worship her for the rest of his life.

"So what are we celebrating? Why did you suddenly treat us?" Jiyong asked Bom.


"Oh right! Before I forget.Hmm... well... Your group just made it to the upcoming YG dance battle!"she said happily before sitting beside TOP.


"What? Really?!" they all said in unison. They look really happy. Daesung and TOP hug each other while
 Seungri was about to hug Dara but Jiyong's glare stop him so he turn to Bom but the warning in Bom's eyes make him hug himself instead. He ended up looking like a fool hugging himself while jumping up and down in happiness.

 


"Woah! That was awesome man!" TOP happily nudge Jiyong's shoulder but the latter just stared at him with that bored look on his face.

"Hey Ji! Aren't you happy? We're in for the YG dance battle!"
TOP emphasize the last words with voice full of excitement.

"I heared." Jiyong replied lazily.

"Eh? But why don't you look happy?"

"This is me being happy hyung." Jiyong said but his face is devoid of emotion.

"Huh? You call that look happy?"

"Yes! Now shut up! Jeez your so annoying!"  

"Tch. You really weired sometimes." TOP just resume eating while shaking his head.

"So starting tomorrow we'll start practicing for the contest ok?" Bom said.

"Ok!" They all said excitedly except Jiyong. Tch. What is this guy's problem?

"Wait! We still have something else to celebrate!" TOP exclaimed out of no where.


"What is it?" Youngbae asked.

" Dara!" 'Huh? Dara? WAIT! ME? Why me? As far as I remember its not my birthday today. So what are we celebrating?' Dara thought.

"Dara?" They all asked TOP.


"Neh. We should celebrate Dara's arrival in our group. A welcome celebration." TOP announce cheerfully. Then he turn to Jiyong who's glaring at him and gave him a goofy smile.

"That's a brilliant idea hyung! Then we will also celebrate our future wedding!" Each one of them gave Seungri a smack in the head for what he said.

"Aigoo! Your not a kid anymore so stop playing around!" Bom's hands are on her waist as she scolded Seungri.

"Yah! who said I'm just playing? I'm serious!" Seungri defended. Bom just gave him another smack in the head.

"Shut up!" She yelled.

"Wahhh You're bullying me!" Seungri whined like a little kid.


"That's enough noona. I thought were gonna welcome Dara-noona?" Daesung interrupted.

"Aisht! I can't believe I have a brother like him!" Bom said frustratedly.

"Your siblings?" Dara asked confused.

"STEP Siblings that guy is not my real brother God! I don't
know what I would do if he really is. I might just kill myself."

"Your  so mean... your hurting my feelings noona...." Seungri said on the verge of tears.

"Stop it arasso. Let's just welcome Dara-noona." Daesung tried to pacify Seungri who's self-pitying.

"Ok!" Seungri said cheerfully as if he wasn't sulking a while ago.He turn to Dara. "Noona... welcome to the family." Then he opened his arms offering a hug.


Dara was surprised when Jiyong suddenly grab Seungri's back collar and put him back to his chair, his brows are mashed together.

"What is it hyung? I just wanted to welcome Dara-noona." Seungri protested. Jiyong just shot him a glare.

 

"Yah Seungri! Quit your thing with Dara." TOP chimed in then send Jiyong a teasing smile. Jiyong just raise his eyebrow and snort.

"You should get used to this. Were really like this when were together. Now that your a member of the family, you will see this kind of scene everyday." Daesung then smiled at Dara, his eyes almost disappearing.Family. A warm feeling settled inside her heart at the mention of the word. At the same time she can't stop the tinge of bitterness that came with it. Like realizing how much she crave it even though she had always told herself that she is contended with what she have. She learn early on to avoid desiring things that she can't have. Toys, food, clothing, playmates, friends....family. She learned to be satisfied to what was given to her.

"If that's the case then I will be the one to welcome her." she heared Jiyong said then he turn to her and...

he HUG her...

"Welcome to the family." he whispered directly to her ears. Dara gulped, she swear she had goosebumps all over.

Her heart suddenly decided to have a mini marathon and wont stop palpitating. 

'Crap'.she thought.

'What a really really warm welcome'.


====End of Chapter====