Aftermath

Fated To Hate You

 

DARA'S POV

 

I was fuming in my seat. I was currently at the school library. After the 'little scene' we made in the cafeteria the entire population of female students in our school has establish an ANTI-DARA feud. Now everywhere I go I could hear students calling me names. Aigoo. It took my entire will power not to hurl every possible object to those brainless-crazy-es.

 

They are really starting to annoy the crap out of me. They are glaring at me and whispering with each other. Don't they know that we're in a freakin library?! Where the hell was the librarian when you needed one?! I was barely controlling myself from throwing the book that I'm reading to those y little es! Argh!

It’s all because of that stupid, idiot, mother trucker! I swear If I get to see him again I will pulverize his !

 


I glared at my paper, wishing it was his face I could stab with my pencil. Repeatedly.

 


"Stop stabbing the innocent paper ... it won’t fight back you know." a voice interrupted my train of how-to-kill-jiyong thoughts.

I look up and saw the most insufferable human being who ever inhabitated this planet. Yes you guessed it, you know him, the one, the only..... Kwon Jiyong!!!

Ta-ing-da


"Hi there jagiya." he greeted me with his infamous killer smile.

I glared sharply at him hoping he was smart enough to see the I'M-GONNA-KICK-YOUR-STUPID- message in them. 


"Don't you 'Hi Hi' me you moron! And will you stop calling me jagiya?! I'm not your jagiya OK?!" my nose is flaring out of too much rage. Actually, I'm one step away from killing this guy with my bare hands.

"Whoa! Someone's cranky." he said chuckling. He grabs a chair and sat opposite me on the table.

"Who wouldn't be if a moron stole a kiss from me and now every female student here is out for my blood."

"C'mon it couldn't be that bad."

 

"It is you moron. Don't you know that every girl in this room is now planning on how to assassinate me?" I said frustrated.

 

He just shrugs his shoulder.

"Don't worry…they can't touch you..." He said confidently and stare straight to my eyes."...because I'm here to protect you."

I don't know but his words made me blush. I averted my gaze and stare down at my paper. I don't like how he makes me feel. It's... stirring something inside me.


"Before I forgot... We're going somewhere after class." he said then patted my head like I'm some kind of a puppy. Aish! The strange feeling inside me suddenly disappeared and it got replaced by annoyance again.


===End of Chapter===

A/N: Sorry it's too short..