Dara's Biggest Nightmare

Fated To Hate You

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

 

 

 

OTTOKAE?!

 

'Why is he here? WHY?' my mind screamed.

 

"Jiyong-ssi you can sit there beside Miss Park." I heared our prof said.

 

Wait.. WHAT? Beside me? You gotta be kidding me! Of all places why beside me ? Huhuhu why are you doing this to me ..

 

 

I saw him walking towards my direction. Ottokae?!

 

I grab one of my books and pretended reading it to cover my face . Our prof started his lecture but I dont understand a single thing because I'm so distracted because of a certain person. Aish!

 

 

"Are you enjoying what your reading?" he suddenly ask making me jump in my seat.

 

I just nodded my head afraid that he would recognize my voice.

 

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

 

 

Damn! This place is boring me fast. I look around me.

 

 *sigh* 

 

I've always hated going to school. Even the professors lecture is boring me. Tch. If only there are hot chicks here this won't be so boring.

 

I look at the girl sitting beside me. She has shoulder length hair , fair skinned. I can't see her face because 

it's covered by the book that she's reading.

 

She's just wearing a simple grey shirt, a very very frustating long skirt and.......

.

.

.

A Rubber shoes! Tch. Boring. Just plain boring. Not only this school is boring even girls here are boring too.

 

 

Tsk.tsk.tsk.

 

 

 

Actually I've already notice her awhile ago. She seemed troubled or something.

 

I smiled to myself when I notice something. Yeah. The book that she's reading is upside down. Interesting. Does she understand what she's reading?

 

 

I decided to ask her.

"Are you enjoying what youre reading?"

 

She just nodded her head without removing the book away from her face. I chuckled.

 

"Wow. That's amazing. But seriously isn't it hard for you to understand it?"

 

===================

 

Dara shut her eyes in frustration.

 

Seriously? 

 

'What did he mean by his question?' she tought.

 

'Did he think I'm that stupid to not understand this book? This guy is really testing my patience Argh!' 

 

She wasn't able to stop herself from talking anymore but ofcoarse the book is still covering her face while she speak.

 

 

"For your information Mr. Kwon I can clearly understand what I'm reading." she said through greeted teeth. 

 

She heard him chuckled again.

 

Her blood boiled. The urge to butcher him right this instant is very tempting.

 

 

Before she can even stop herself she already burst out of too much anger.

 

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM HUH? DO YOU REALLY WANT TO START A FIGHT?!" she huffed agrily. She was beyond furious. 

 

 

On the other hand Jiyong was looking at her with mouth gaping open in shock. She don't know if its because of her sudden outburst or...

 

 

'Sh*t!'

 

Because of so much anger she forgot that she is suppose to hide her face with the book. And now he is still looking at her trying to figure out something then a flicker of recognition cross his eyes.

 

 

"Aren't you---"

 

Before he can even finish what he's about to say the thundering voice of their prof startled both of them.

 

 

"YOU TWO GET OUT!" 

 

 

They bowed their heads apologetically and silently exit the room.

 

Dara is marching agrily in the hallway while the guy behind her is just walking cooly as if this is nothing but a normal thing for him.

 

Well certainly being scolded by the prof at the very first day of the semester isn't a normal thing for her!

 

 

Dara just decided to go to the quadrangle since she don't a have a class to attend anyway. She was busy cursing the ba$tard who cause her misfortune when she notice that Jiyong was following her.

 

"Yah! Why are you following me?!"

 

 

"Huh? Are you talking to me?" he asked innocently while pointing to himself. 

 

She want to pull her own hair because of so much frustration. Argh!

 

 

"Yes I'm talking to you! Who else is here?!"

 

"Well for your information Miss Park I happen to have a name. How many times do I have to tell you that my name is Jiyong. J-I-Y-O-N-G. JIYONG." he emphasize every letter as if he's talking to a kid. "Get it?" he ask then he wink at her. Gaaah.He's such a FLIRT.

 

"I don't care about your name okay?" she said dismissively.

 

"Ow! That hurts. So thats it? After you got my dignity you will say that you don't care about my name?" he said while clutching his chest dramatically and looking at her with "hurtful" eyes.

 

He wipe his invisible tears and continue with his craziness.

"Aigoo.. your hurting my feelings. So my body was all that you wanted. After you feast with my hot body , after what happened to us that nigh---" she covered his mouth before he could even finish what his saying because who knows what other erted things will . come out of his stupid mouth. Gaahh.

 

"Are you crazy?! Someone might hear you stupid!" she look around her. Aigoo. If someone hears what this moron is saying they might think that there is something going on between them.

 

Jiyong look at the girl infront of him. Panic was written all over her face he can't help but find her cute. Her hands are still covering his mouth. Hmm. She smells good. keke. He's such a . But her hands really smells good and its so soft. Damn! It's too early to have erted thoughts.Tch.

 

 

 

"Yah! If you tell anybody about w-what happened to us your dead!" her face looks funny so he decided to play with her a little bit.

 

"What if I tell it to others? What will you do?" he challenged her.

 

 

Dara's face turned pale. "Your planning to t-tell it to others?" she asked nervously.

 

"Yes. I don't have to hide anything anyway."

 

 

"You mean... you will really t-tell what happened to others?" 

 

 

"Well I might reconsider.... in one condition." he said, a playful smirk forming in his lips.

 

"W-what condition?" she look more worried now.

 

 

"Hmmm... let me think...."

 

=========

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

I was nervously waiting for his answer... 

 

I hope he wont ask for money because I'll be dead if ever. I'm really really broke down the drain. I still haven't paid my rent and my landlady is nagging me all the time.

 

"Hmm... I clearly can't ask for money because you don't look like you have money..." he said while rubbing his chin.

 

 

The nerve of this guy! Sure I really has no money but does he have to rub it in my face?! Grrr! If only I'm not asking a favor from this guy he would be shread to pieces right now!

 

But I still should be thankful that he didn't ask for money. Well actually he didn't look like he needed money. Infact he look pretty well off to me-- no scratch that he look really rich (C'mon just look at his attitude)

 

 

 

"Well... since you can't pay with money.... then pay with your body." he said while looking at me from head to toe. 

 

I immediately covered my chest with my arms protectively.

 

"WHAT?!!! P-pay with my body?! Are you nuts?!!" I screamed to him.

"Yah! Let me clarify this to you. I won't sell my dignity for money! What happened to us will never. I repeat NEVER EVER happen again do you understand?!!!" my chest was heaving up and down after I said that. I knew it! This guy is nothing but a erted maniac!

 

 

"What are you talking about ? What I mean is you will work for me. What in the world were you thinking? What dignity are you talking about huh?" he ask clearly teasing me. Argh! This Jerk!

 

"Ahhh... you thought I will force you to have with me again? Is that right?" 

 

I cringed when he mention the word . Seriously how can he say that so casually infront of me?!! 

 

"Well Miss Park, incase you didn't know, I don't have to force women just to sleep with me. Any woman will literally jump into bed with me." God! How big is this guy's ego seriously?!

 

 

"Well I don't mean to burst you bubble but your wrong. Not every woman will jump into your bed. Because I am not one of them!" 

 

 

"Really....hmmm so what do you call to what we did that night?" he leaned closer and whispered in my ear teasingly. Shucks! I swear I had goosebumps! "You were amazing that night..." he said huskily.

 

 

Omo. Suddenly the scenes of that night started appearing in my head. Kyaaahh!! ert thoughts go awaayyy!!!

 

"I-I... d-don't r-remember...!" I lied. I'm sure my face is as red as a tomato right now.

 

"Really? Well let me refresh your memory... since I remember everything.... clearly." he paused and snuggle his nose in my neck.

 

"Your sweet smell...your soft skin...the way you moan ...the---"

 

"STOP!!!!" I covered my ears. "I dont want to hear it!" I'm about to combust into flames and the as$hole just laugh at me! Grrr! 

 

When he's laughter subsided he ruffled my hair and look at me in eye level.

 

"See you around Miss..." he glance at my I.D then look back at me.

 

 

"Sandara Park." then he wink at me and leave.

 

 

 

Shucks. This is my worst NIGHTMARE!

 

 

===END OF CHAPTER===