Memories Pt.3 (Jonghyun)

Love of the unloved

Time skip warning

 

It’s been six years since Mihyun first came to the hospital and now she’s a permanent resident. Her room is decorated and even has a little dog house in the corner for Roo, who they figured out was actually female. Jonghyun is coping better than most people thought, he has tutors, lives with Minhyuk, and is now 11 years old. Jonghyun and Mihyun were on the hospital bed playing with Roo, while Minhyuk was checking Jonghyun’s homework, when Kihwan came into the room and looked upset.

“KiKi hyung, what’s wrong?” Jonghyun asked. Kihwan shook his head and looked at Mihyun and Minhyuk, who understood what was going on.

“What’s wrong Noona?” Jonghyun asked. Mihyun smiled sadly and placed a hand on Jonghyun's cheek.

“Jjongie, you know that noona loves you right?” Mihyun asked shakily. Jonghyun nodded.

“Of course Noona, Jjongie loves you aswell.” Jonghyun replied cutely. Mihyun smiled and opened her arms. Jonghyun hugged Mihyun, then snuggled in. Mihyun smiled sadly and played with Jonghyun’s hair.

“W-well noona will have to go soon...so you’ll have to stay with Kiki and Hyukie” Mihyun spoke with a soft voice, tears beginning to fall.

“You’ll be back though, right? Then we can have a party.” Jonghyun asked smiling. Mihyun’s tears began to fall faster as she held Jonghyun closer.

“N-no...Noona won’t be able to come back.” Mihyun spoke. Jonghyun looked confused.

“Then why go? We could just stay here with everyone” Jonghyun answered. Minhyuk and Kihwan looked at Jonghyun sadly, as they sat on the end of the bed.

“I have no choice Jjong…” Mihyun said softly.

“You always have a choice,” Jonghyun whispered. Mihyun shook her head.

“This is one where I don’t have a choice...I’m sorry.” Mihyun whispered. Jonghyun knew what she meant but he didn’t want to believe it, even when he started crying.

“Noona…” Was all Jonghyun could manage as he clung to Mihyun. It took over an hour for Jonghyun to pass out.
“Do you know how long I have?” Mihyun asked, when she was sure Jonghyun was asleep.

“A few months maybe...I’m so sorry I’ve done all I can...I wish I could do more...I wish it wasn’t you” Kihwan answered, his eyes getting watery. Mihyun shook her head.

“No you’ve done so much, you’re practically family” Mihyun smiled. Minhyuk nodded in agreement trying not to move to much, since Jonghyun had moved to him and clung. Kihwan smiled then bowed.

“Thank you so much for everything...I’ll be back tomorrow” Kihwan smiled.

“Thank you...for being here” Mihyun and Minhyuk smiled. After that night Jonghyun put his classes on hold and stayed in the hospital and day by day, week by week, month by month you could see Mihyun getting worse.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the short chapter QAQ Next one will probably be longer :3 And I think the next one is the last one before we go into Key's memories...anyway I hope you enjoyed it I still can't decided if I like it or not  love you all~! Comment and what not's are all loved ^w^ 

 

-Kana Chan