Memories Pt.1 (Jonghyun)

Love of the unloved

“It’s okay...see I-I’m like the other kids...right? I’m good and we can be hap-” Jonghyun was stopped mid sentence by a strong punch to the face.

“Don’t lie freak” Jonghyun’s father shouted as Jonghyun hit the ground.

“I-I-I’m s-s-s-sorry” Jonghyun stuttered holding his cheek and holding in tears.

“Shut up!” Jonghyun’s mother screamed. Jonghyun’s father kicked his ribs then picked him up and threw him at the wall. Jonghyun forced him self to stand up and look at his parents, with his arm wrapped around his stomach and the other holding his face. His mother was in tears shaking and his father was standing beside her rubbing her back with a look of worry and pure anger.

“Go to your ing room I don’t wnat to see your face” Jonghyun’s father whispered clenching a fist. Jonghyun looked at him with wide eyes then looked at his mother hoping she would give him some reasurence or anything to help him out of this dark spiral.

“You’re...a dissapointment” Jonghyun’s mother whispered looking Jonghyun in the eye. That did it...that broke Jonghyun, he turned and ran up stairs to his room he was stopped in the hallway just before he got to his room someone stood before him...his sister she had a look of sadness as tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

“I’m so sorry...I promise you’re amazing and beautiful in everyway...I love you my little Jjongie” She whispered as the tears began to fall. Jonghyun looked at her and felt his tears fall faster his sister bent down and picked him up quickly carrying him to her room and sitting him on her bed before grabbing the first aid kit.

“M-Mihyun noona” Jonghyun whispered as she began fixingthe damage his father had left.

“What is it Jjongie?” Mihyun asked smiling at him. Jonghyun smiled back feeling safe, warm, calm, and loved.

“You’re the best sister in the world” Jonghyun smiled brightly. Mihyun looked at him confused but smiled.

“You’re the best little brother” Mihyun smiled.  Jonghyun giggled and she hugged him for a bit before retunring to fixing him up. After she was done she took Jonghyun back to his room and tucked him in.

“Want a story?” She asked. Jonghyun nodded enthusiastcally and Mihyun giggled sitting beside him and crossing her legs.

“Good because even if you said no I was gonna tell you one” Mihyun giggled. Jonghyun smiled and huggged his plush.

“So tonights story is based on a  true event that Noona had” Mihyun smiled.

“Today Noona was taken to meet her future husband...he’s goodlooking and really kind plus I’d meet him before we went to highschool together and actually became friends there and started dating but I haven’t seen him in a while because an evil witch tore me away from him and said I wasn’t allowed because I shouldn’t be asocaitting myself with males or something anyway soon we’re gonna get married but before that Noona is going to move out and live in his house since he lives alone in a nice house...nicer then this one” Mihyun smiled and Jonghyun felt his eyes watering but tried to look happy.

“That’s really good for you Noona!” Jonghyun said cutely trying to seem happy. Mihyun smiled and nodded.

“And guess what the best part is?” Mihyun giggled. Jonghyun looked confused and Mihyun poked his cheek.

“When I move out if you want….you can come live with me and Oppa” Mihyun said cheerfully. Jonghyun’s eeys widen and he smiled brightly as tears fell down his cheeks.

“So you want to?” Mihyun smiled.

“Ofcourse!” Jonghyun replied looking at Mihyun as if she were stupid to think he wouldn’t.

“Good now go to sleep...we have to pack tomorrow” Mihyun smiled placing a soft kiss on Jonghyuns forehead.

“I love you Noona” Jonghyun smiled.

“I love you too little Jjongie” Mihyun smiled as she left. Jonghyun snuggled into his blanket and slowly drifted to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what do ya think? You like...you don't? So yeah in this Jonghyun is about 4 y/o and his sister and about 19 y/o....next chapter will either be pt.2 of this of pt.1 of Key's memories ^w^ We'll see anyway comments are love and so are all of you~! 

 

-Kana chan ^^