Memories Pt.2 (Jonghyun)

Love of the unloved

Timeskip! Y'know you love dem time skips anyway...a couple month later~

 

Jonghyun ran through his new house, it’d been a few months but he was still excited everytime he woke up.

“Jjongie come back to hyung~” Minhyuk giggled chasing after Jonghyun. Minhyuk was Mihyuns new husband he was great and Jonghyun loved him, especially since he makes Mihyun really happy.

“Yah~” Jonghyun giggled and Minhyuk picked him up and spun around.

“Got you little Jjongie~” Minhyuk giggled.

“Noona Hyung caught me, what do I do!?” Jonghyun yelled. Mihyun got up from the couch and giggled.

“I don’t know, Jjongie maybe you should admit defeat,” Mihyun smiled. Jonghyun shook his head.

“I can’t do that or else...wait what’ll happen if I don’t?” Jonghyun asked looking at Minhyuk.

“Umm...you'll be given pancakes and sat in front of the TV with MiMi and me.” Minhyuk giggled. Jonghyun’s eyes widen, a wide smiled graced his lips and he turned himself so his arms and legs were wrapped around Minhyuk.

“I admit defeat, Minnie Hyung wins.” Jonghyun said loudly. Minhyuk laughed and walked to the kitchen, with Jonghyun attached.

“Jjongie I can’t cook with you there, Minhyuk sighed. Jonghyun managed to move himself around, so he was on Minhyuk’s back.
“Much better.” Minhyuk giggled as he began making pancakes. When they were made Minhyuk, Jonghyun and Mihyun sat on the couch eating pancakes and other snacks, while watching a drama called ‘You’re beautiful’ which they all liked. When they finished the food and were a few episodes in, Mihyun began shaking.

“Noona what’s wrong?” Jonghyun asked, worry flowing through his voice. Mihyun was usually sick and had something wrong but Jonghyun had no clue what it was.

“Minhyuk...911” Mihyun panted as her temperature skyrocketed. Minhyuk sprung into action, calling an ambulance and grabbing a wet cloth and trying to cool Mihyun’s fever. He then glanced at Jonghyun, his eyes were wide and he looked terrified. Minhyuk placed the cloth on Mihyuns forehead and held her hand, while pulling Jonghyun into a tight hug. Jonghyun clung to Minhyuk, snuggling his face into Minhyuk’s chest as tears burned his cheeks. When the ambulance arrived they took Mihyun to the hospital and took Minhyuk and Jonghyun with them.

-Next day-

Jonghyun opened his eyes, they were bloodshot and puffy. He was snuggled in with Minhyuk while Mihyun was on a hospital bed and connected to an IV and some other cords.

“Noona please wake up soon..me and Minnie hyung will be waiting...and when we get home Minnie hyun can make pancakes...and we can lounge on the couch and watch the rest of You’re beautiful and lots of other anime and dramas...like always...please…”Jonghyun cried, he felt the arm around him tighten and looked to see Minhyuk with watery eyes.

“C’mon Mihyun...we love you,” Minhyuk said, love in his voice. Mihyun’s eyes opened slightly.

“J-jjong...M-minnie.” Mihyun panted.

“NURSE!” Minhyuk shouted. A few nurses and doctors came rushing in and began adjusting everything and checking Mihyun. Jonghyun and Minhyuk were crying tears of joy.

“She’s awake.” Jonghyun smiled. Minhyuk nodded sighing in relief and hugging Jonghyun tightly.

-A few days later-

“Noona! Hyung! look!!!” Jonghyun half shouted, running into his sisters room well holding something.

“What is it little Jjongie?” Mihyun asked smiling. Minhyuk giggled as Jonghyun hopped on to the hospital bed with Mihyun and Minhyuk, holding up a box.

“Woof” Was the noise that came from the box.

“It’s a puppy~! One of the doctors found it….it’s a stray and t-they said if you say yes I can keep it...please~!” Jonghyun pleaded. Mihyun and MInhyuk looked in the box, there was a cute little dachshund.

“It’s so cute~” Mihyun squealed. Minhyuk smiled patting the dog.

“It’s adorable” Minhyuk chuckled.

“Soooo….I can keep him then~?” Jonghyun giggled. Minhyuk and Mihyun both nodded, while patting the dog.

“Did they say yes?” Dr. Kim Kihwan asked walking into the room. Jonghyun smiled widely

Uisa seonsaengnim!” Jonghyun giggled.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Dr. Kim Kihwan smiled.

“So what are you going to name him?” Dr. Kim Kihwan asked. Jonghyun thought about it for a second.

“HAH!” Jonghyun said loudly.

“Roo” Jonghyun smiled. Everyone else in the room looked at him confused.

“...I-it’s the name Minho hyung gave my plush...and he reminds me of my plush” Jonghyun blushed.

“Eh you let my little brother name one of your plushies?” Minhyuk asked.

“Yeah...he gave it to me it’s the little puppy with big eyes beside my pillow” Jonghyun smiled.

“Cool” Minhyuk smiled.

“Roo good name...oh speaking of names I’m Kim Kihwan and I’ll be your new doctor,” Dr. Kim Kihwan smiled well bowing slightly.

“Oh Uisa seonsaengnim it’s lovely to meet you, thank you for giving my little brother Roo.” Mihyun smiled bowing her head.

“Uh...just call me Kihwan or something. Uisa seonsaengnim is too formal.” Kihwan giggled.

“KiKi hyung?” Jonghyun thought aloud. Kihwan smiled widely, while patting Jonghyun’s head.

“I like it.” Kihwan nodded. Jonghyun giggled and Roo jumped out of the box and on to his lap.

“Hello Roo,” Jonghyun smiled patting Roo. Roo looked at him then snuggled into Jonghyun falling asleep to the calming pats.

“He looks peaceful,” Minhyuk smiled.

“Hwan oppa.” Mihyun smiled. Kihwan smiled at her and nodded his head.

“Hwan hyung~” Minhyuk giggled. Kihwan giggled.

“I like you three you agree to giving me nicknames...most people say no and keep using fancy names...it’s nice but I like people using nicknames” Kihwan smiled. Jonghyun giggled patting Roo and smiling, even in the hospital he felt welcome and happy because he was surrounded by loving and caring people.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not 100% liking the end but I hope you don't mind it...comment and what not if ya wanna :3 Love ya all~ <3

-Kana Chan