LIKE SUMMER WINTER AND MONSOON

We are[n't] supposed to be in love.

There they were,Kyungsoo and Jongin,sitting in the library on the table beside the window on Monday at school,face to face.Kyungsoo's front bangs moved a little because of the gentle breeze.He had his eyes set on the book in front of him,with his head facing down.Our Kyung baby was really,trying very hard to ignore Kai's strong sharp gaze on him.He sometimes fidgeted with his legs and the other times took a strands of hair and straightened then out.He nervously bit on his lips,hard enough to make a small slit on them.He forcefully rubbed it out with his sleeve.

Kyungsoo dared not to look up when a number of girls entered the library squealing and excited.He lowered his head more knowing that they were about to flirt with Kai.Kai noticed this and smirked at little.His mind was full with thoughts of a cute Kyungsoo hyung would be -D-

And there they were,Wendy and Joy sitting beside Kyungsoo and Irene,Seulgi,Yeri beside Jongin flirting with him to the end of the world,which was annoying Kyungsoo.Yeri started to twirl her hair around her finger and smiled widely at Kai.Kyungsoo still wasn't looking up and put his hand on the place where Wendy was trying to take the book away from and Kyungsoo was trying to block it.Wendy frowned looking at Irene who was sitting just right beside the Jongin near the window.

"Hey that's not fair!You get Kai while I get the dork here!"Wendy got quite impatient and her finger mistakenly pushed Kyungsoo's book a little bit and his head shot up.He looked in front of him wanting to know what the hell had happened,when nothing had.His eyes were like o.o.Although he knew that the problem was him he didn't move or speak.

"Yah,Wendy noona,is this the way to talk to others?That was rude you know."Seulgi said while clinging onto Kai's hand,obviously trying to provoke her.And she did,she huffed and walked away outside.Seulgi grinned and examined Kyungsoo while rolling her eyes up and earned a really soft and a glare which wasn't scary at all and chuckled a little.He was a little dork after all.A cute dorky dork who was really very dorky.

After a while of flirting with their eyes and Kyungsoo looking down,Jongin got bored.He took his foot out of his shoe and brushed it on Kyungsoo's leg.Kyungsoo didn't notice and continued to cover his ears with his hands while sharing the book with Joy.Jongin controlled the urge to touch him, he told himself now was not the right time.

He was quite shocked when the younger pulled the book towards her when he was reading it.But he was happy that atleast someone is interested in a biology text book.

"Ne,Kai?Can we go home together today?I believe I forgot my skirt at your house last week."Irene winked and asked him.Jongin really wanted to laugh at this girl's stupidity.But then there was Kyungsoo.He blushed like an old ert inside his mind and looked at her.

Yes,he did sleep with some girls a few times a month,but that was only when he over-imagined having with Kyungsoo and couldn't control it.He allowed the girls to come at him and tried to imagine it was Kyungsoo.But ye,even he felt a bit confused and bad that he hurt their feeling by not actually having .But then,they were the one's who started it.

"Yeah sure,we'll go after I pick up some things from a shop nearby." She placed her hand on his and giggled at him.

"Hey~No fair!me too!" Seulgi yelled and then Yeri too. "What about me?I'm coming too!"

"Foursome :O?"Kyungsoo exclaimed and regretted saying that.Jongin let out a small chuckle at his reaction.Kyungsoo's expression was so ing cute right now,he could cuddle with him.SeulReneRi only rolled their eyes.

She started playing with his fingers.Kyungsoo couldn't focus on the book while Irene and Seulgi complimented Kai about his long and slender fingers.He looked at his own fingers on his lap.Hm,not bad though.Then he looked at Joy's fingers.Quite nice he thought.And then suddenly boom,he had thoughts of how Jongin touched the girls.He fidgeted a bit in his seat and tried to brush away the impure thoughts.But he continued thinking how he fondled the buns and applied butter on the insides.How they baked his cream roll and then ate the white crea-

DIS IS KYUNGSOO.STAHP.

He let out a small shaky sigh as he felt himself getting warmer each time he thought how the younger would touch his body.He closed his thighs trying to ignore the feeling but looking at the picture of a monkey,he suddenly let out a really small and meek moan,only audible to Joy,who was looking at him really...shocked.She whispered in a low voice trying not to make it a matter.This is not a au I swear. might turn into one who knows.

"Kyungsoo you okay bro?"

Kyungsoo let out a 'hm' which almost sounded like a whine.He was having thoughts of how Jongin would kiss him and fill his mouth with saliva,how he would bite on to his skin and how sweat would roll off like drops from his perfect,smooth and tanned body.Joy decided not to ask anymore and pursed her lips going back to reading the book.Kyungsoo's breathe became heavy and his face was turning red due to the heat,hell his whole body was heating up.His face had started forming sweat and he felt like removing all his clothes,he clamped his legs again and again trying to get rid of the thoughts.

And of course,Kai noticed.It was way too obvious for him to figure.His dreams were true.Even Kai was getting hot inside,but over the time he had learned not to show it.Like how it happens in cliches...oh well okay,as the author wants to move faster with this story,Kai had figured out that deep inside Kyungsoo,there were atleast an inch of feelings which were only for him and him only.Irene,Seulgi and Yeri did not notice that Jongin was no longer paying attention to them,actually he never did,instead he was studying Kyungsoo so very carefully.He watched his y lips bite on each other and his hand avoiding to touch everywhere,but in the end they did.

"Jongin,let's go right now :3 we'll have a quickie?"Irene asked and YeSeul said that they wanted to join to.The volcano was about to burst and destroy the world.Jongin din't say anything,just shook his head and got up,not being able to control.He pushed all three aside and walked over on Kyungsoo's chair.Kyungsoo didn't dare to look up at Jongin.He didn't know what expression the younger was wearing right now.And he wasn't sure if Kai was feeling the same that's why he got up.But he didn't understand why he walked over to him.

The next thing he knew was that he was that he was being pulled up by Kai by his wrist and dragged out.Kyungsoo didn't say anything and let out a small whimper.He couldn't process when he was asking him.Kai's shirt,his chain and his moving body were the only things that he seemed to follow.

"Kyungsoo." Kai called out in a husky and dark voice.But Kyungsoo was too focused on Kai's body.Kai walked faster and went towards the women's side of sport activities hall.

"Kyungsoo" He tried to call out again.He started growing a little impatient when he didn't answer.He wanted to ask Kyungsoo a question that his life depended on.They took quite a while to reach the ladies washroom as they had taken the long way to avoid unnecessary squealing and obstacles from the girls.

"Kyungsoo!" Kyungsoo stopped and had come back to his senses when he realized that Kai was dragging him somewhere.He almost tripped when Kai pulled him behind his back and Kyungsoo could smell his neck.He looked up at Kai,but then he realized that he couldn't stand the sight of him with his condition and looked back down.

Kai pushed the door open and pushed Kyungsoo with his back on the door.Kai then eyed him and breathed heavily looking straight into his eyes.He loved the sight of Kyungsoo covered in sweat,his somehow majestically sweaty disheveled uniform and pink cheeks and lips ready to be ravished and especially from the top.He immediately started trying to remove his tight tie which was clearly suffocating Kyungsoo.

"Do you love me?" Jongin asked rather shakily while he pulled on his tie and the other hand went through Kyungsoo's soft brown hair."Hm?"Their lips were only an inch apart,threatening to touch if Kai moved even a bit.He was looking straight at Kyungsoo's lips and then into his eyes,which were looking as if confused where to look.He was looking everywhere but Kai.Once he caught the sight of Jongin's lips,his eyes didn't leave the sight.

"Uh..." Kyungsoo had almost started drooling when Kai asked the same question again,with a huskier voice.

"Do you?" His hand then slipped on his own shirt and he ed the first two buttons biting his lips.

"Wh-what...I do you?" Kyungsoo asked and almost drooled when he tried to catch Jongin's lips and leaned a bit forwards but Kai moved back.He wanted to see more of a desperate.And he knew Kyungsoo would get the main course if he said yes,but if the answer was i don't know or no,Kai was sure to get angry.But still looking at Kyungsoo,if it was negative,he would atleast give him the starter. The critics might like it who knows.

"Uh...I..no...I..."

Kyungsoo bit on his lip himself and stopped.

"Kyungsoo,do you love me?"Kai gathered up the strength to ask again,in his current condition where he wanted to literally the older.He then locked his hand on his chin and forced him to look at him.In his mind he was hoping he would say yes.His lips slightly parted open when Kyungsoo opened his mouth a little,But then disappointment could be seen when he closed it again.

Something very huge and confusing was happening in Kyungsoo's mind.He was not sure what Kai had just asked him.

What did he just ask me?I...he want's me to do him?...huh but I thought...but if he wants i'll just but we don't have lube handwash?no thats unhygienic and not safe but..No but then he asked me something...do i love him?no!no i don't but i do.

...

Do I love him?

Kyungsoo stopped everything for a while.He looked up only to see Kai panting and growing impatient.He looked down again,everywhere he looked,Kai followed  him,more like his lips,there.

I don't know...i...but i am...even when I shouldn't..hell with this...i really really like him.I don't know why no i donut like himbutidoidontbutidoyesthatsit

IDONUTBUTTIDO.OMFG I WANT DONUTS SO BAD.

Now the question was how he should tell him.He didn't have enough power in him to nod or say anything.He moved his lips a little.He doubted if Kai heard him as the bathroom was only filled with the nothing but both of them panting hard.His doubts were cleared when he felt himself being pressed on by Jongin's slightly bigger body and warm,soft lips pressed on the crook of his neck.His head was turned up when Kai on his skin hard,sure to leave a mark or two.He stopped himself from .Any kind of loud sound would call attention which he surely didn't want.Instead he softly whimpered on Kai's shoulder.

"Kyungsoo,let's have ." For the first few seconds it seemed as if he was asking him,but he ended it more like a command and lifted him up.H edidn't have the power to wait anymore.He grabbed Kyungsoo's thighs and picked him up.Kyungsoo's eyes only widened and he flailed his arms.Kai placed him on the hard and cold marble basin and rested for a bit.

Kai crashed his lips on Kyungsoo mouth and bit on it.He below his lips and on them.Kyungsoo was too scared to open his mouth.He never had anyone kiss him so...ally.He pursed his mouth close,even though he wanted Jongin's tongue inside him something was stopping him.Donuts.Donuts were the ones stopping him.But he loved what was happening to him right now.Jongin's hands roamed all over his shirt.Kyungsoo was holding on his dear life as he twitched.

Kai stopped and looked at Kyungsoo disappointed.

"Kyungsoo..." Kai watched as the older kept on panting and biting on his lips with tears forming in his eyes.

He tried again. "Kyungsoo.Yah."

"nnmh..." Kyungsoo just whimpered and let a drop fall down.He started sobbing softly.Jongin at first,didn't believe someone like Kyungsoo was crying that too in front of him.When they were a younger,Kyungsoo always acted y towards Kai and said that 'I WOULDN'T EVEN SHOW YOU MY CRYING FACE RATHER THAN MY ONE IDIOT.'And there he was,crying like a baby.

Kyungsoo was trying his best to hold the tears in.He was still really very ing excited though.He didn't know himself why he was crying.Was the pleasure too much for him to handle?Was he deprived for donuts this much?For now he decided to pretend that was it.Kai was only staring at him in shock,but he looked so cute.Again,his hands slid on Kyungsoo's waist and tugged him a little closer.He again started kissing his neck when Kyungsoo pushed him slapped him.

Kyungsoo was breathing faster than ever now.Kai looked at him panting,totally dumbfounded.Kyungsoo started sobbing more and cried.

"Ilikeyou" Kyungsoo sobbed and said so ing quietly,even I don't know how Kai managed to pick it up.He just had too

"andiwantingdonuts"

Kai was so happy but at the same time.Kyungsoo slapped him again and then pushed him away which made him hit the toilet's door.Jongin slapped himself because he was an idiot and didn't know if he will be able to hold it in now that he regarded themselves as 'lovers/boyfriends/couple/two pieces of a whole pizza/allotherthingsrelatedtoit.Kyungsoo relaxed himself a bit and Kai did the same knowing that his cheek would soon be bright red once he attacked him again.Kyungsoo tried jumping of the marble but only fell down when he stood up on his feet.Kai shot up and picked him up.

Kyungsoo started crying again once Kai had his head over his shoulder.He hesitantly looked at the time on his mobile.4 more ing hours.Kai sure knew that this was the first time he was going to try and control himself when he was on lvl 10 of 15.But they could skip if they wanted to but Kyungsoo would surely say no.Once they were back in the men's changing room,Kyungsoo leaned in the locker and Kai

looked only at him.Kyungsoo wouldn't stop crying.Kai rubbed off his tears and gave him a small chaste kiss.

"Kyungsoo baby,don't cry.It hurts seeing you like this."

"sob...do u weallyrubme?;-;"Kyungsoo asked still avoiding looking at Kai.Kai was a little furious at him for asking this.How could he?After all he had done.He frowned and gently lifted Kyungsoo's head up.

"Kyungsoo.I LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE MOTHERING LIFE.I SWEAR ON MY OWN LIFE."Kai yelled the last part at him and caused Kyungsoo to flinch a bit and try taking a step back.Kai's grip was too strong on his wrist,but not enough to hurt him."Willyoubaimedonuts4lyf?"

" yeah"

...

"Is that enough?"

Kyungsoo furiously nodded now that he was sure of what Kai felt.

"I..love..*sob* you too...jusnawtmoarthandonuts" He said in an inaudible voice.But again,Kai just had to hear it and give Kyungsoo a ing tight hug.

"I'll be waiting in your room." He whispered darkly and smiled evily in his ears making him shiver.But Kyungsoo had other plans...it seems.

Kyungsoo then slapped Kai again and kicked his balls,making Kai leave him and hug them instead.But for Kyungsoo,he was ready to take on the world!*epic music plays*Kyungsoo ran out of the room to think about how he should clean up the mess he just made.