YOUR DAD IS YOUR DAD,NOT MINE

We are[n't] supposed to be in love.

 So back at our chubby bunny Xiumin's house all were sleeping cozily inside their own beds and snoring peacefully having bootyful dreams and .As everything proceeded peacfully and moar bootyfuly,something happene-*slump*Oki there we go

Gyuri's leg swung in the air at high speed hitting Xiumin's cheek which caused him to abrubtly get up and let out a small,cute scream,which caused nobody to wake up.Now Xiumin couldn't find no way to sleep back.So he got up and sat with his legs folded on his bed,after placing Gyuri straight.He started thinking.About something.

Why is it always me who has to get up every day in the middle of the in night?Either it's mom's snoring or a dog's barking,this time it was Gyuri's leg.Damn,.I can't even sleep back so I should just drink water,use the washroom and lay back.But what's stoping me?Gravity?the holy power of cheezus?Jennifer Lopaz?Chen?No.Nobody is stopping me.So why?Ah,jeez why did I think about that duck again.I should just get up.*tries getting up*...*sits back on the bed*Nope.Not working.I should just call somebody up?Yes,sounds purrfuct.Whom should I call?Baek?Nope.Kyungie?Never.Chen?Nope.Sehun?Neva.Luhan?Not even when I'm dying.Heechul hyung?I shouldn't be putting him in my options...Taeyeon?She must be sleeping so no.Argh!I should just-*thump**snore*

Somewhere inside a building in the dark alley...

"Ahh~senpai~mmmh give me more~!ah!"Hyuna.Again.Screamed when Nickun senpai squeezed dem balls.

Hyuna then tumbled down on the floor with him and they kept having like animals(?)

After many minutes of fulfilling Hyuna's needs,Nickun finally came out of the room and sat on his black leather chair in his amazingly richly furnished office with Hyuna hung on his back whining for more.Daym .He shoved her out of the room,patting her once and earning a giggle from her.Apparently,he had 'important stuff' to do.

Outside,Hyuna was singing Crazy by 4Minute and skipping back home.She was thinking about what dessert she should make for her family and her lovers.On the way,she met one of them,Wooyung.

"Heeeyyyy~Baby hoe ya doin?"He sang while walking towards her.

"Baby~Do you like cream?"She asked him and slid her hands down on his belt.Wooyung lifted his eyebrow and smirked.

"Of curz babeh~if it's from you,anything is fiiiinee~soooo finee"His hand was rubbing up and down her back and they walked hand in hand to some run down hotel and did their...own stuff.

Inside a tall building with lush trees shaped like a ...

Baekhyun's POV

"Bake baby?You dun wanna bake with your sista no more?"Sunny had followed me all the way to the bathroom,attempting to make me bake a cake for our parents return from Canada tomorrow.But no way imma do that .I yelled at her for the tenth time."N0 N00N4!WH1CH P4R7 0F 'N0' DUN CHU UND3R$T4ND?"

"...Uh if you gonna speak liek that imma neva understand baby..."

...

Cough*"ok ok sorry i meant WHICH PART OF 'NO' DUNT YOU UNDERSTAND? HUH?"

"But-but Bake...they gonna back after 4 years!4 whole years!That'll be almost...um.."She started fidegeting with her fingers at the back of her back and I stared at her with narrowed eyes,irritated.Why should I bake a ing cream cake for them?Had they ever even bought me one when I was a kid?No.Did that woman ever bake anything for me?Never.Not once.Why should I then?And why is noona so...I don't know...so concerned about the two people whom I doubt even call us THEIR KIDS?I huffed and went downstairs towards my room.

Visiting Xiumin and his mother had calmed him down after bombing his building and having a near heart attack at that time.How he wished that Xiumin was his brother instead of this annoying noona.I hated my mother so much,I even mixed melted lipstick in her shampoo once when i was a kid.I sometimes felt like I wanted to die and then be reborn in a different family.My father?The last time I saw his face was when I was 9.He never came home.Never.Only that woman came back in this house to grab the files and and then go back again.Why do they even come back here?I ruffled my hair and heard the front door unlock.It's him again.The next thing I heard was noona laughing and giggling.I heard her heels tap all the way towards my room and knock on it.

"Baby?I'm going okay?Take care and eat well.I'll come back to check on you on Sunday again.Bai~"Her steps retreated and the door closed shut.Why did Taecyeon have to come today?I had the urge to stop noona once she said bye,but I had this stupid ego in me.I felt like she wasn't going to come back once she's gone.Why does everybody leave me alone in this huge house?Why can't anyone just stay.These thoughts scare me.I don't want to lose my friends or the sister I hate.I choose my words carefully before speaking or even yelling anything.I don't want the people I want in my life to get hurt.Everytime someone leaves me or walks away from me,they take away the small piece of my heart that they had occupied.All the people who had given up on me...refused to understand me,everything has already made my life so dull...Why is there no light in this house?I suddenlyfelt lonely.I couldn't even call up my friends.They stayed so far away and it's night already.So yeah.I should just sleep...after eating...and changing my clothes...And have fun tomorrow...alone..again...two days all lonely and alone...oh...no...wait...those two words...have the same meaning...so..

Yeah...

-----------------

Sehun's POV

The street looks good today for some reason.I,Oh Sehun,feel like I'm the luckiest man alive today here,at some river which I forgot the name of.Everything feels so good today,away from that damn old man and his s and Hyuna.Well,she falls in a really unique and different category.The street lights look more colorful.I feel strangely satisfied.But a small piece is missing.Every person seems stupider than ever.And I feel smarter and lighter than eva.Luhan looks brighter and cuter than ever in my mind.Everything looks more bootyful than ever.This is just amazing.Everything feels good.Oh,even the bananas are more yellow.Sigh.Love is a ing great thing.

Then Hyolyn,Hyuna's sister came catwalking out of no where.I watched as she walked over to some random old man and clung on to his hand like her life depended on it.She panted and gasped for air.

"Oh...*gasp*help me...please...I drank something...a-and now...i-i-i uh...can't con-trol...ahhh~"

"Oh...young lady...sure...wait ill take you somewhere where you will be completely cured..."Dayum disgusting cliche .

I rolled my eyes and continued to look at the river and again,everything changed from disgusting to bootyful.I wish Luhan was here...Everything would have been more bright and cute and fluffy and pink.A smile had unknowingly formed on my lips.I was 4 and he was 5 when we first met at some hospital I forgot the name of.I was a ing stubborn kid that time.Once I was forcefully taken somewhere,I refused to go anywhere else.I even ripped off someones skirt once...lets not talk about that though.

Some many years back...

"No.Sehunnie won't go anyfer.No.No.No"

"Ah~Sehunnie is so stubborn...well okay then.Stay here.I'm gonna go back to my boyfriend okay?"A woman,not yet 21,was standing beside Sehun inside the kids room in the hospital.Sehun pouted and hung on the small pole refusing to come down whatever happened.The woman really did what she said and went outside the room.

Sehun didn't know what was going to happen next.But as it was,he didn't like his mother either.She didn't give him food on time,she wouldn't play with him,nor would she let him sleep next to her.He didn't know that he was what other people called an unwanted child.He didn't even know that word.He always thought that he could be independent,he never needed anyone.No one.He could go on,on his own.But he didn't have anything or anyone except his clothes and shoes,and his bunny.Two parts of his brain,one dependant and one independent,were clashing together.

Sehun thought that she would come back to get him.He thought she was only joking about that.He thought that she had a true love which was his father.He thought what his aunt told him was true.That there's always an other half for one person.That people are joined together by the red string of fate.There's always two people who are bound to fall in love with each other no matter who they are,what they are or whatever. She told him that people are fated to find someone and fall in love.Not one person is ever left alone.He didn't know that what she told him was a complete lie.A huge lie.His life had become a lie because of that one lie.He was too small to understand that some people are left alone their whole life.No one ever loves them.

Sehun finally got down nibbling his hat's bunny ears in his mouth and started playing with the blocks.More hours passed and more and more hours passed.Until it was 11 in the night.The hospital was still working.Sehun couldn't help but get anxious now.He saw each and every child leave with their parent or sibling.He was glued on the same place since hours,fighting when someone tried to play with him.Sehun suddenly felt a huge knife like thing stab his heart.Usually she kept him inside the house.But today she didn't even come to take him back.She never left him alone like this for more than 4 hours.Even though she didn't want him,she had to agree that Sehun was more cute than any other kid and could get a pedo to kidnap him or have some one else take him.All because her mother told her daughter to keep him.

He felt his eyes get wet and he clenched his stuffed bunny tight.He understood that she might never come back to get him.he knew that was the last he would see her,atleast he could have given her a small kiss on cheek.He closed his eyes shut and clenched it more tightly.

"Ooooooooohhh~Ish sho cuuuuutttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee :o_"A small Luhan said while he let his mango juice on his small chin."mmmmh Luhannie want it tewww :I"He cried pursing his lips,as if promising to get one like that.

Sehun still refused to open his eyes.He did want to see who owned that sweet voice.But being on the verge of crying,he didn't want anyone to see him like this."Heyyyyyyyyy Luhannnie wantsh you tew opeeeen yewr eeeyshhhhh"Luhan said and put his finger in his mouth wiping off the juice.He really wanted to see how this cute boy who caugh his eye looked like with open eyes.Finally,even Sehun had the urge to open em up.So he did.And he loved what he did the moment he did it.

For Sehun,it was love at first ing sight.For the first time,he felt that he didn't need anyone in the world,if this boy was with him.

His small face was the best sculpted one.His eyes were the cutest.His fingers were so cute,he wanted to eat them up.His nose,he wanted to it like it was ice-cream.His lips,so thin and pink,he wanted to bite them off and do other things to it.His neck was slender and white all over.4 year old Sehun's mind was far from what a 4 year old's mind should be thinking about.Sehun's last thought was 'I'm in ing love. the police.'

"Sehunnie wuvs yew."He said and he smiled widely at Luhan who was looking down at his bunny.It pretty much disappointed Sehun.He got up loosening his grip on bunny and dusted off his pants.He reached his hand out to the same heighted boy and placed it under his chin.Luhan felt him do it but he still wanted the bunny.Luhan reached out for the bunny and grabbed it's ear,which made Sehun stiffen up.He shot Luhan's face up and blushed when those two bright brown orbs stared the outta him.He loosened his grip on bunny more and almost let it go.Luhan was pulling it away and staring into that cute boy's hand.Midst all this staring,Luhan didn't know that Sehun was falling more in love with him.

Finally he let go of the bunny and Luhan cuddled it immediately.He loved the softness snuggled his nose on it's head.He raised his hand up and yelled.

"Luhanniiieee likeeeess yewwwwwww.Wants to know yewr nameeeeeeee,weeee caannn play togetherrrrrrrr!"

Sehun seemed hesistant at first,but this was the best thing that could happen to him,so he agreed and Luhan held his hand and started running around the whole room.Sehun panted and screamed at a highest pitch when they slid down a slide.All this time he didn't tell him his name.When Luhan's mother came calling for him both stopped and looked at each other,sadness filling up Sehun's eyes again.He looked at the bunny and then at Luhan.

"Yew gonna take Sehunnie's bunny wid yew?"He asked looking at the bunny.

"So yewr name ish Sehunnie ne?I'm going to name it HunBunny then!"Luhan giggled and held Sehun's hand tight.He didn't want to sadden the smaller more,but he still wanted to have the bunny.With that he ran off and jumped in his mother's arms,making Sehun a little jealous.It was almost 1am and he was so very sleepy.But he didn't have his bunny to make him feel warm anymore.So he just went towards the nurse and asked for a blanket.

He dragged the blanket on the floor and went towards the beds' room beside the play room.He had one of the caretakers feed him first and then push him up the bed as she knew quite well due to the many times he was here with his mother.His father had an accident and she was filing a report against him,claiming that he her.When he never did.She was the one that seduced him and then stole his money.He was never a good worker to start with,he was just a hopeless drunkard,sleeping around.This trouble was too much for him,and all of it led to him blaming on Sehun.He wasn't even ready to take Sehun in with him.That caretaker knew what the boy had gone through,and she was worried about his future being a mother herself.She couldn't take him in because she already had 3 children.So the next day,she went and talked with his father.He hadn't seen his face even once.

All Sehun was thinking was about the cute boy he met today.He figured out that his name must be Luhannie.He was too tired to think about everything after this.So he closed his eyes,let himself drool and fell asleep quickly.The next morning Sehun met Luhan again.And everything felt like yesterday.They laughed,ran through the room again,played,tripped everywhere and laughed,and had fun.He got to know that Luhan's father had books fall on his candy stick,so he visited with his mother everyday.They also talked about how Luhan wanted Sehun to come and stay with him.But Sehun didn't want to come with him because according to him,his parents are his,and mine are mine.No addition.Or subtraction.Or multiplying.

When it was 9 again,Luhan went back and the caretaker took care of him again.At night she told him that he will go back with his father and stay with him.Sehun was reluctant on leaving at first,but the nurse explained why he couldn't stay here forever,like he wanted.Going with his father meant leaving Luhannie.And he didn't like the sound of it.He didn't care about his mother anymore.He had accepted the fact that she won't come and get him anymore.

The next day,his father came to get him.Sehun scrunched his nose at that sight.Fat stomach,flabby arms,almost no hair on his head,oily skin,and glasses on a sticky face.He didn't want to go.The nurse said that he would be uncomfortable at first but then he would start loving his father like other kids in normal families.So,being the stubborn kid he was,he stayed glued at his place and refused to go with him.But after he forcefully pulled him,he couldn't do anything.The nurse looked away and did her work at the same moment when he was being dragged.Sehun did scream at first,but the nurse thought he was laughing as she was quite far away from them now.

His first few days with him were ok.He didn't go to school because his father couldn't afford it.When his sister came over to meet us,he was all smiley and acted cuddly with me.She told him to enroll me.She didn't know that he had been fired from his job and slept around and had knocked up a woman.In her eyes,he had the perfect job,a girlfriend who had died giving birth to Sehun and he was the kindest one giving money to the poor,whereas he played poker and spent his money.When his sister lent him money,he bought a new apartment and we shifted there when Sehun was almost 6.His father never showed any affection to him.It was only in the morning when he fed him,went out,came back,fed him again,and he slept.His childhood was quite lonely.No Luhannie,no mother,no friends,not even a neighbour.After a year,his father had started hitting him,once he was capable of understanding what abuse meant.His father was a full-on sadist,and it didn't take long for Sehun to get hit by a glass bottle on his head.He sterlized and bandaged it himself.That was the day that Sehun realized that there's no love.If he had loved him,he wouldn't have hit him.That was the day when his father blamed him for what he was now.He had lost hope about love completely.

Nobody at his school wanted to be friends with him because of his blonde hair.He was teased and bullied often.But that's what triggered the monster sleeping inside him.Once he was called names by some upperclassmen.He punched him and slammed his head onto the wall.From then on he let out all the anger inside him until he was almost dead.When his friends came to get him they were shocked.The injured ones parents blamed the principal for this and left the school.From then on,the school was known as a place not safe for students ,and Sehun was known as the worst and most dangerous person you could cross paths with in the entire district of where he lived that time.

He never really took recognition to this title,he only fought when he needed to.The scolding of that boy's parents had caught him on the strings.They had insulted him and his family in many ways.It took all of his streghth to control the urge to do something bad to them.He never talked to anyone from that day and forgot about Luhan.He believed nobody will love him.Love is a huge lie.He could never like him back like this,hell they haven't even met  in all these years.He was all cold and distant like from those dramas everyone watches.

He was in his first year of middle school when they both met again,after he had shifted again..Luhan was a transfer student from China.And Sehun recognized him right away.When he entered the class,after how many years,Sehun smiled.And of course,Luhan,being the air-head,didn't recognize him right away.He did when he asked Luhan how BunnyHun was when he hugged Sehun tightly for the first time.Yay gay stuff happens.And from then on,his life was back on the track.He worked part time jobs without telling his father and earned money,his own money entered the same high school as Luhan and had some good friends.This was a new feeling for him,friends and all.Plus love.It made him feel all fluffy and guchi inside.

And he liked it.

Just like the way he loved the look in Luhan's eyes when they first met in the play room.