I WANT TO SEE YOU CHOKE ON CLOVE OIL

We are[n't] supposed to be in love.

Saturday,10 am

No it hurts idiot.Your hand is heavy.Can't you see I'm literally gagging?Don't talk to me while you do some stuff in my mouth with that metal.You know really well-oh hurts!

Why...did I come here in the first place...

I let out a muffled scream and held the woman's hand.In return,I received a hard and angry warning from her telling me to stay still and let her put the mirror inside my mouth.The smell of the latex gloves itself is sickening me to no end.She pulled my jaw down with the small mirror and I hesitantly lowered it,closing it when I got the chance.But she won,and I had no choice but to scratch my nails on the leather seat and let her hold my mouth when she searched for the cavity with the cold metal.I shrieked and started trembling when I heard the sound of the drill.My eyes teared up and I refused to open my mouth whenever she opened it and got up.

Everything seemed scary for me at a dental clinic.The smell of clove oil,the sound of latex gloves,the sound of drill and the smell of that liquid they used to clean after a filling they told us was 'water' when it really wasn't.Atleast I thought so.The bright light and the level at which the chair is lowered at scares me alot.It's like that woman is torturing me by tying me up and planning on filling in potatoes in the holes she made by drilling in my teeth.

AND MY TEETH ARE VERY SENSITIVE I TELL YOU.

I felt like stabbing her with those small pointed metal tongs.

"Byun-ssi,you have four cavities.They are very small and I advice you to let me fill them right now to prevent further problems."She smiled at the gaping me.!But I brushed everyday!How could I get cavities?Well,but I should get them filled now."Uh...o-okay..."But will she use that drill?I couldn't gather the courage to ask that.She was looking at me like an evil witch ready to boil me.

This is the end of me.

 I don't think that I'll ever get to live again and tell you my point of view again.

Goodbye BaekYeol shippers~

Baek is dying.

Kill this women using the drill if you want me to live.

;.;

...

I walked out of the room finally,breathing fresh-oh wait it still smells like a dental clinic.My tooth hurts,my legs hurt,my mouth hurts,everything hurts when I inhale this scent.I trembled a little and went towards the reception desk.The boy at the reception looked quite young to be working here,his hair was really shiny and healthy.

"E-excuse me...can you give me t-the card pl-please?" Not again.I let out some air as I felt quite relieved that I managed to say this and a little bit angry for stuttering.

"Yes,one minute please."He said without looking up and his voice seemed quite familiar to me.I put my hand on my cheek and tried to remember while he fiddled with the drawer.He sounded like a real soft person...I think I've heard it when I was with Mr.Lee...his cousin?...

"OH THERE IT IS." He lowered his head at the small paper which flew down just right in front of my feet.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK" I shrieked when his head hit my lower part ing hard.I scrunched down with both of my hand on my precious reproductive part.My teeth hurt,not my cute little baby too.Such a nice day.I looked up at the boy with a scrunched up face.I couldn't believe my eyes.Taemin?Oh now I remember,I met him when we were at the basketball game with Mr.Jinki.

"Wo-wow..you work here...a-am I in dreamin tho."

"AYIIIIHIIIIYI!BEAKHYUN?!YOU?!!!!OMG I DON'T BELIEVE IT WHY ARE YOU HERE IM SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR BALLS OR WHATEVER I HIT!"

Baekhyun started crying again.He was feeling too much pain.His balls,his teeth,his eyes hurt,his heart hurt,the reception desk was hurt,the floor was hurt.Everything around him was hurt.He gently caressed his cheek and whimpered.

"I-it hurts~" 

He broke down and sobbed like a girl on her period.Taemin gaped and walked over to his hyung concerned.Baekhyun let himself rest his head on the younger's shoulder,still on the floor.Baekhyun started his rant about how everything around him was hurting and how he wanted to make people's lives better suddenly.Taemin,being the good guy he was,listened to his hyung and put him on the sofa in front of the reception.

Baekhyun sobbed and cried on his shoulder,earning some looks from the patients.The dentist didn't give one shizzling of what was going on outside.

"A-an and it just~!It's so sayd!It's...it's like Kyungie knows so-something but he's not telling meh bout' it *sob* Baek dun leik ith!"

Taemin went on drawing circles on his hand and stuff till he stops crying.But in the end,he didn't.

Meanwhile at the same dark alley we talked about in all other chapters...

Chanyeol walked up to some random guy at the club and shook him randomly.The guy them gave him a discerning look and took a sip of his drink,not breaking the eye contact they were going on about for seconds.The guy smirked at him playfully and rather forcefully pulled him into a hug.

"Channie,I see you've grown up huh.This."He poked the place where his heart was supposed to be."This is the sign that you have grown into a man,my boy."He tried groping Chanyeol's manhood but he blocked his hand and twisted it,the guy let out a small shriek inside his mouth,if that was even possible,because he didn't want him to see him shriek.Chanyeol only hummed at this as he tried to push his hyung away.

"AW MY BABY IS BEIN SHY?DAS JUS KUTE."Chanyeol pushed him away hard and he bumped on the vending machine behind him making a loud noise.

"Nickhun,don't make me murder your .I asked you because I thought you might have experience with someone."

Nickhun got up and dusted his pants and stood up with the support of the machine down.

"No wei,you came at the wrang persan bruhhhhh.I've neva been in love."

At this,Chanyeol gently walked towards him,shifted him to the side,and picked up the broken machine.He lifted it above his head and as gently as he could,slammed it on his head,making Nickhun fell down and go into a coma.

Chanyeol was like another girl on her period which wouldn't stop.He was angry for no reason.But for him,this hitting and killing people was his way of showing how happy he was.Nobody really understood him except Kai and Sehun.They had befriended him in his last year of middle school when Kai was out with a knife in one hand and a ball pen in the other with blood smeared on both.He went up to him and kicked Kai's because he had won 10000 won by eating an ice cream.You know the ones with the lucky number on their stick.Which caused him and Kai to start fighting.Chanyeol surprisingly defended himself well.So being the cliche-good-guy-from-a-foreign-country he was,Kai and Chanyeol hung out like they had known each other for million years.Later,Chanyeol found out that he had just returned to Korea to woe the love of his life and make him his.And as Sehun was a poker faced ,one day Kai went up to him and challenged him to a thumb fight for no reason.Sehun won with 4.5 points while Kai was 4.4.And then blah blah bromanceSeKai kinda buddies.Tada.Kai actually wanted friends anyway.But Sehun never had any interest in this ,he just went with ze flow.It wasn't long before all were known as the three strongest guys in their district.Who knows how.No one really saw them fight.Little by little,they had allies all over Korea,almost.Damn,this is a big paragraph tho.

After his seizure,Chanyeol had luckily realized he was in love.As much as he'd like to deny it was a guy with a ,he couldn't,because that seizure had changed his life completely.He saw pink everywhere,his mind was filled with pictures of cute and NG pictures of Baekhyun already,he felt really fluffy and his heart was beating faster when he remembered the small times he spent with him,his small face and hands,the time when he had closed his eyes shut and blah blah blah.But the problem was,he couldn't figure out what he should do now that he had figured it out.He first thought of Kai,but he told him he was busy with something so he was out of option.And if he called up Sehun,he probably would remain silent and glare at him with a poker face,using telepathy.

Now that Nickhun was also in a coma,he went outside in the cold afternoon to have some food.But first,he leaned on the brick wall with lots of moss growing on it and burnt some cigerette.He sighed and closed his eyes shut.

Maybe I should just...Hey...wait a minute...

Isn't Taeyeon kinda dating this Baekhyun guy?...

Now this was getting quite frustrating for him.If Taeyeon finds out he's in love with her boyfriend then she will make sure that he's dead.He rubbed his temple and sighed again mixing smoke with the cold cold air.And even if Baekhyun fell in love with him,Taeyeon still would start war with him.Ah wait,what was thinking?Why would he ever fall in love with a delinquent like me?Let alone love,he won't even talk to me.

Chanyeol kept on smoking and getting frustrated till 5 and his day was wasted until he got a message from Sehun saying he was in a little trouble and he didn't want to get his hands stained in blood because Luhan was with him.He took out the cigarette from his mouth elegantly and threw it away,pulling his jacket up a bit and walking off slowly and like a real gangster  even though he wasn't and he set off to help his friend.

Meanwhile where HunHan were at...

"But Sehunnie he looks like he's angry!Shouldn't we run or something?"Luhan again pouted and Sehun sighed.How many times had he told him not to say anything that loud when they were surrounded by bad people? Having his nickname as the second strongest,well actually all three were too strong but they gave them rankings anyway,everyone wanted to fight Sehun,which made him a trouble magnet.And every ing time Luhan just had to be with him.And obviously,Luhan never ever knew that Sehun fought like a madman when he was angry or insulted.More like Sehun didn't let him know that.After he met im eating bread roll sitting in the middle of the street,he couldn't leave him alone just like that.But Luhan had a reason.The reason was that it was cold inside and it was hot inside his house,so he decided to talk a walk and ended up spending his pocket money on buying the limited edition super deluxe mega strawberry roll.And he wanted to enjoy it as if it was cavier.So he waited until he was done and took Luhan with him only to be surrounded by macho men after a little while.

"Luhan,just stay still okay?"

HunHan were standing close to each other,with Sehun's hand around Luhan's wrist pulling him closer each time a guy took another step.Luhan stood there with his mouth open and observing each one of the men like a small kid,not noticing how Sehun was slowly trying to caress his back and reach the lower part.Well,Sehun did have problems with self control sometimes.But right now,all Sehun wanted to do was cuddle with Luhan.He had a hard time keeping his poker face on when he was actually a animal inside.He really was trying.

"OH HEY HE'S A BALDY WITH A CAPE OHHOHHOIOOOOOOO :O"

Sehun face palmed and explained that he isn't Saitama (refer:onepunchman)The baldy just blushed and walked away quietly with small tears.Now this man was special.Even his name started from S.It was his dream to be a bad villain who saved people from bananas,doggies,littel kitties,le hot dog virus, and especially the most feared,lamps.But he couldn't.He just couldn;t Everytime he faced the mirror,lil wayne's song mirror played in the background.It was a sad life.He was hurt.So he decided he would go home,tell his mom whom he was still living with even though he was 30 to make some ramen,and watch The Notebook.

One of the men behind Sehun actually blushed and was sweating and panting already while looking at Luhan,well who wouldn't.

"Hey Sehun,can't you trade that sweet looking sugar ball with us?I'm sure Nickhun will have many more y looking toys for you."

The next moment his face was down on the ground with blood spurting out of his nose as if he just saw some hot live action.Sehun had his hand clenched so hard it would bleed any moment.It was getting quite hard for him to not castrate each one of them es.He glanced at Luhan who was still probably gaping and clapping at what Chanyeol had done.Blah blah He went away with Luhan and gave a thumbs up to Chanyeol signaling him to clean up the mess afterwards.Afterwards,Sehun took Luhan back home and went on his own way.

These guys really had a hard time dealing with Chanyeol later.One of them even saw heaven when he made fun of the moss stuck behind him. While Sehun was only half way through to Luhan's house,he was banging the last guy's head on the hard wall.After a while,he again started smoking.

Nights weren't always normal for ChanKaiHun,every SatSunFri(shippingnamesarereallygettingtome),atleast once in these three days,they were called for a gang meeting or some random gang party and...stuff.They were obviously very well known in this field.After a while Sehun appeared just like this.This face meant 'Hey bruh u beet em up em so prod ef u u lernt a lawt from mi dinchu'

Chanyeol sighed and shook his head.

"How did you get ready so fast?Damn."

Chanyeol had only started picking up them fat asses when Sehun walked up with a poker face and patted on his shoulder,which scared him quite a bit.

"I don't know you tell me.Anyway,where are we going today?"

"Well,Eli called up and said he had some matters to solve for which he needed us...Nickhun apparently '' his "so-called " girlfriend Hyuna."

"Dude XD he still thinks she's going out with him? Damn,we ain't goin nowhere tonight.Let's just go eat sumthin,ye?."

".-. ok and no,we aint goin to that stinky place where Luhan throws hs used up tissues and no we also aint going to eat salad."

Sehun sighed for the tenth time and walked past Chanyeol towards some restaurent.Chanyeol followed him around and searched for some good bar or something.Chanyeol then suddenly got in a mood to explore and ended up going into the other gang's territory for a new bar.He was tired of the seeing the same name on every single place and the same s always swooning around him anyway

So there they were,inside a totally,completely covered in red 'Nana-chan's Heaven',blocked by some thuggy looking guys.Who were sweating actually.Chanyeol had only passed by the other day and beat up half of the gang who controlled this place because he scored fifty on hundred in his history test.Yongguk didn't know that he would pile them up and try to burn them that day.But soon,they became nice,cute bromance buddies.Kinda liek ChanGukHun.

Yongguk was there inside the bar and came out noticing the tall guy.He smiled and literally pushed them thuggy guys away and invited ChanHun inside.Sehun got a call from Kai saying that he won't be coming because he feels he made Kyungsoo jealous and angry and it's so cute that he can't show himself to the world right now.

ChanHun's night was spent drinking and sitting around lazily with girls around and chatting with Yongguk about how he hates it when 

Meanwhile at Kai's place...

Oh my god,I can't believe I made Kyungie jealous!This is like winning the battle with N in Pokemon Black! >D< XDDDD I don't know how I should face Kyungsoo tomorrow.Should I just brush him off and tell him that I'm tired with him?No no that's too harsh,he might start crying XD should I ask for forgiveness?Oh daym idk what to do anymore XDDDD I should thank Hyuna tomorrow for leaning over me today.We didn't really go to a hotel though,I understood from the look on his face that he was thinking about that.Did he even know that I noticed him?Yessskouhai noticed by senpai<3lol this feels so good.Now Kyungsoo is surely going to fall for me and we will have KaiSoo babies >3< ...

Kai continued to toss around inside the small *cough* huge closet with his cushion and Kyungsoo's baby picture in hand.The door was opened revealing his father,the boss of the Kim clan.

His face was like >D<

His dad was like -_-

Kyungsoo's photo was like :L