THE WEATHER IN HONG KONG IS REALLY GOOD.

We are[n't] supposed to be in love.

"Yes ~ ladies shake them booties~hehe //-3-//"

The music started and Changmin started doing his famous dance.The old ladies squealed and jumped in excitement as their 'Super Cobra Rockstar' Changmin was on the stage.He shaked his booty like there was no tomorrow.The karaoke room was filled with more fans who started taking photos of him and posted them on social media.

Meanwhile in Korea...

"Oho~Yunnie~look,our baby Chang is doing so good nyan?"Jeajoong sang on the way to Junsu's house.He watched as Minnie danced and giggled when he suddenly let out some juice from his mouth.Yunho was tired of their baby's havocs,so he quit finding and taking his baby back,so he just laughed along with his Jea in the dark night.


Baekhyun fidgeted with the spice mix he had to put in the ramen noodles.Kyungsoo sat opposite him reading some real good magazine(probably with people who looked liek kai,abs in short).Both were at some random street where they sold nice and warm fried chicken and noodles.They decided to eat something before going to the concert.Baek mumbled some weird curses under his breath and finally when he popped open the packet,it flew open and all the powder settled on the head of some random drunk bald guy.

Right at the same time,Park Chanyeol was there,inside the building where they were eating,having a fight with some random Yakuza gang who had raided his house.And he threw out his knife outside the window,which then cracked a drivers glasses who was just passing by.At the wrong time.But it had done absolutely nothing wrong.The driver struggled with the motor and it was about to crash the same shop,when Baekhyun and the bald man were having a small glaring fight and he slammed all the steaming hot ramen on his bald head.He immediately regretted doing so when the bald man took out a ing long knife and he took a step back.He heard the car screech and Kyungsoo and the bald man shout,he looked around at the right time.The people around him started screaming and shouting,

about whose side they would take and bets and ca$h and all.

All things were going around in slow motion for Baek.Kyungsoo was already with the crowd taking the drivers side.The driver was hysterically screaming and Baek was right in front of the scooter,which was going to make an impact with him and his stomach,his intestine.'Please not the face,not the face...' he prayed and shut his eyes close again.Baekhyun then suddenly remembered some joke about a cat who forgot his coat at home 

Everything was done for him now.He knew he was going to die.He was happy but sad,sad that he couldn't give back Kyungsoo's guide on making teriyaki for him  and his encyclopedia and couldn't treat Luhan to his favorite bread rolls and ice cream and bubble tea and most of all,couldn't solve this 'thingy' thing with Park Chanyeol.Sad that he couldn't kill his parents.Sad that he couldn't troll more people with Kyungsoo.Sad that Luhan would surely get by a pedo when he won't be there.Sad that he wouldn't be able to see KaiSoo marry and have babies together.Sad that he wouldn't be able to taste Donghae hyung's cooking anymore.And sad that the driver won't be hitting him anym..ore...

Oh.

Someone just saved him.

'That someone is Park Chanyeol'.He read this written everywhere on each and everyone surrounding them's face.He heard some groans of disappointment from the crowd and looked ahead.There he was,Park Chanyeol,holding on to the scooter standing in front of him,as if his life depended on it.A drop of sweat trickled down his face and a vein popped up on his arm.All of them suddenly got quiet,only the sizzling of the meat and the howling of some random dog was heard.The driver stared wide eyed at Chanyeol and was only leaning with the support of the handle of his scooter,his helmet almost dropping and touching the ground.Baehyun was sure that he was about to faint.When suddenly,a vase dropped from above and cracked on Chanyeol's head.He didn't even flinch only shut his eyes slowly.Everybody's mouth dropped open excluding Kyungsoo,who was recording each and everything.Beakhyun's eyes were wide open when Chanyeol threw the driver off his scooter,and the whole thing in the trash box beside,walking with angry steps back into the shop to deal with dem yakuza n00bs who didn't know who owned the ing place.They wanted daddt to teach them.They wanted some good hard spanking.Yonghwa was leaning out the window,a look of fear on his face.He punched the yakuza man behind for throwing that vase on him.

All stayed still.Fangirls knew this wasn't de end.So they didn't move,and that kept Baekhyun still.After hearing a few thuds and screams and 'please donut kill me's',Chanyeol returned after a few seconds,dragging dead bodies of the Yakuza with him and dumping them where the meat was thrown.He spit some blood on them and walked towards Baekhyun.

He took a deep breath facing the dump and then turned around again,it took all his strength at first to talk to him.

"Are you..." He took another deep breath and paused.

The crowd leaned in further,and so did Baekhyun."Alright."

Baekhyun furiously nodded his head,not wanting to ruin his mood more,though Chanyeol's mind was filled with a nice warm pink color.He stood there and straightened out his jacket,avoiding any eye contact with the taller one.Chanyeol stood still,not moving in front of Baekhyun.Baekyun finally picked up the guts to speak.

"T-thanks..?"He stuttered out again.

Chanyeol hummed and slowly walked away in silence.Still recovering from the shock of hearing his crush say words of gratitude to him.Not one thing moved when he went back to the upper floor and turned off the lights,closing the windows and turning on the Ac.The few people watching then walked away slowly,not expecting this kind of behavior from someone like Chanyeol.He would've walked back,but when he saved Baekhyun,it sure did shock everyone.Chanyeol was never bothered when someone was in trouble.It was rumored that he did not save some famous actress when she was shooting there who had gotten in trouble with some bad guys who claimed that she stole free bananas.But it was free anyway,she defended herself saying that all the time.

Kyungsoo then saved the video and walked up to Baekhyun as if nothing happened.He patted his shoulder and took the still a little shocked Baekhyun back home.Kyungsoo understood that he didn't want to go to the concert anymore,so he knew exactly where they should be going.Somehow.

Inside Chanyeol's room,not his room actually,he was actually having a cardiac arrest and sweating a load of...sweat filled with young love? due to his heart beating faster than ever.Seungho was helping Yonghwa in trying to stable him.And Hongki was pouring ice cold water over his forehead,when the AC was already on at -10 degrees C.

"GYAAAAAA SEUNGHO YOU BASTARD DO SOMETHING HES GONNA DIEEEEEEE" Hongki screamed at the top of his lungs.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHANYEOLLLL MY MAN U NO DIEEEE OKAYYYY.I WONT LET YOU!!!"Seungho pumped his own chest furiously and pressed hard on Chanyeol's chest,which caused his heart to squeeze flat.

"you...guys...cough...are killing me"Chanyeol managed to say with the small breath that he had.

"YES YES CHANYEOL!!!WE WON'T LET YOU DIEEEEEEEEEE"with that Yonghwa slammed his knees on the floor,screamed  and pressed the AC's button so hard that it popped out and the AC was put on full blast.HARDCOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

And there goes life,away from Chanyeol.


"WAHHHHWHAHAWAWAWAAWAWA SHE LEFT ME.I BET SHE HAS A NEW GIRLFIEND NOWWWWWWW!!!OR...OR MAYBE EVEN A BOYFRIENDDDD!!!!"Victoria rubbed more snot on a tired and smelly and disgusted Xiumin,who sighed.

He patted on her back assuringly and gave her some words of console."No,don't worry Vic,she's just trying to get over her brother's military service...she must be missing you a lot right now.Trust me."

"BUTTTTTTTTTT SHE DOESN'T HAVE NOOO MOTHERFREAKIN BROTHERRRRRR!I TOLD YOU BEFOREEEE!WAAAAAA"she snuggled a little closer to Xiumin who scooted a bit more away from her.Xiumin wiped her snot,finally tired.

"Hm,yes she doesn't have any brother.So maybe she must have gone back to meet her brother there in Cal?She must have a cousin or something?And yes,she must have gotten tired of you now."He was ing annoyed after Victoria dragged him to her rich house and changed into some mood swing-shirt and told him the story of her life.Victoria then sobbed a little,getting up and falling down while heading towards the bathroom.She came out with a pink blade and stood in front of an uninterested Xiumin.

"Okay then.If-if she sob...doesn't need me no more...sob sob...even I don't...sob.i shan't live no more now.And you...sob.Kim Minseok...sob sob...shall witness my holy,gracious,precious suicide in front of your good for nothing eyes in my beautiful,y,glamorous presenc-"

"Do it fast .I don't have all the time in the world."

That made Victoria's last straw twitch and she made a face as if containing all her strength and put the blade on her hand and then broke down.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'TTTTT DOOOO ITTTTTT MINNIEEEEEEEEEEWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

'Why why'Xiumin ran a hand on his face and got up wearing his jacket and went out of the room,leaving a crying Victoria alone.He didn't feel even one pinch of guilt.Atleast he was free from that monster.He couldn't understand how Amber had agreed to go out with her.And so,he left the rich mansion and went back to his own small cute little shed he called home.

---

"Mom!I'm back~"He sang and his mom,entered the line which divided the small hall and the smaller kitchen."Hey honey~why so late?Girlfriend?"

"ARGH RLLY N0 mom!"He sighed and sat down at the table with a small fried fish and kimchi kept in the middle.His mom looked at him disappointed.

"When will I ever have a daughter-in-law!Oh Xiumin,can't you just grab someone you think is beautiful and bring her home?I can do the rest."

"Ah!NO MOM!WHAT THE HELL!?SHISUS!YOU AND YOUR STUPID DREAMS.I NO GET NO GIRLFRIEND OKAY NO ONE LIKE ME."

At this,his mother sighed and continued doing her chores mumbling that his father should have come with her when she persisted on going to the hotel when she had just given birth so that she could have another child.

Xiumin took a bite of his fish and savored it.It wasn't everyday they got to eat a fish.He got annoyed when he heard a loud knock on his door."WHAT" He yelled from inside and no one answered.He frustratingly got up slamming the chopsticks on the table and went to the door."WHO IS IT?"He again yelled.

"Police"Kyungsoo said jokingly and Xiumin slammed the door open.Baekhyun stood behind him fidgeting with his bag's strap and looking behind trying to look for an opportunity to run away,But that was not possible because Kyungsoo had his wrist in his hands.Xiu rolled his eyes and then said seriously which didn't really sound serious."What do you want guys?"

"Nothing.We just want to spend our time here.We just love your cute little house"Kyungsoo said while he entered the house and greeted his mother.When they were just about to sit,another knock was heard.Xiumin had just sat down on the cushion and was about to get up when the door was opened on it's own from out..And there,on the ground stood a cute petite looking girl who wore this cute yellow dress and some nice and cute heels and a huge,very huge cute smile on her face.She opened her pink adored lips at once."Hello!"Her voice was quite sweet and seemed to be filled with...pink.

Mother then threw the utensils in the basin and ran towards this girl.BaekSoo were both confused and looked at Xiumin,who was quite confused himself.Then his mother brought her inside their small dining room--hall--bedroom and sat her down in one of the expensive looking cushions.The girl was continuously looking at Xiumin and his friends.When she looked at Baek,he gave a small hi and a smile.When Kyungsoo's turn came,he glared at her,sensing something fishy going on.He narrowed his eyes on her cute pink purse which looked as fishy as her.And her hairdo,blonde hair with a small braid on each of her sides joining into a braid behind,which was even more fishier,with small pins of fishies in it,that too sharks and chibi dolphins.This was sooooo fishy for Kyungie.

Then mother finally spoke after stopping to adore and smile at this girl."Xiuminnie,this is our new family member,Gyuri :D"Xiumin didn't say anything and he placed the small piece of fish inside his mouth gently without taking his eyes of Gyuri,while BaekSoo's mouth were hanging open and they too kept looking at his mother and her.Gyuri waved her hand and smiled at Xiumin."Hi there :3"She said in a small and cute voice."She's here because some gang leader sent her to experience how he lived when he was young,and we can'd deny someone like that now can we?And she's the same age as you all!Isn't it a coincidence?"

"Xiumin,I expect you to take care of her from Monday onwards okay?She'll be joining you at school.And BaekSoo"She looked at them and their mouths closed,both shot their faces at her."Please be her friends now,won't you?"She smiled at them and both gulped.They had never thought of bringing any other than Taeyeon and her friends in their large,or small for them,group they hung out with.And already,Chanyeol and his gang were in it too now,by the grace of Xiumin.They wouldn't want to have no more of the stupidness in the group."Okay" Kyungsoo said and Baekhyun shot him a look,which he completely ignored.

Even though Kyungs senses said that everything about her is fishy,that she even might be a fish in a human spandex suit,he couldn't bring down Xiumin's mom,as she was like his own.And he wouldn't want to disappoint her more.Last time,when she asked him about Xiumin's relationships,he told her about Chen as a joke,but didn't state his gender.So she thought he finally got a girlfriend and invited him home from her son's mobile.And that caused her to scold Xiumin and him.Kyungsoo never thought that she would be against this.

And Bakehyun was thinking how Taeyeon would react to this now.His mother looked at the wall clock and got back to work.All sat in silence,with a smiling Gyuri looking at each of them by turns.She then took out a small compact mirror and lipstick and started putting it on her already bright and glossy lips.Baekhyun cringed at her when he saw the mascara put on her eyes.Don't tell me she can't even put on mascara by herself.He though and looked at Xiumin,who was looking down and taking bites of the half fish left.Everything again,took place in silence.Only the sound of Xiumin eating and his mother washing the utensils an water were heard.Even the crickets were quiet.Oh wait,there were no crickets to start with.

"The weather in Hong Kong was really good.Actually it still is.But it was quite hot where I used to live with my dad."She  spoke causing everyone to flinch and Xiumin to drop his chopsticks."Oh!Is that so?"He yelled and BaekSoo looked at each other,they didn't want to hear anymore of this yelling and smiling,so they quietly left the house without letting anyone know.

"Oh-yes.Yes...you didn't know?"She asked faking innocence.Of course she knew that he didn't know it.About the weather in Hong Kong.I mean obviously,he hadn't been there.And that she lived with her dad.But it's fascinating how she worked that out with her own tiny brain.Yes,her IQ was -69.

"Huh..what...mom told me that your dad was dead because some gang leader shoved a metal pipe through his mouth or something like that..."Gyuri's eyes widened at this.She never thought that their mother would have told something like this to her son.She thought that the woman would have told him the truth...that...it wasn't a metal pipe...it was..a trumpet...Even she didn't know how he survived it.But she decided that she will let this poor fellow live without knowing the truth.

"Hm,yes he survived and then we both settled down somewhere safe for good.He's a CEO or something like that.But he's really really rich,too ing rich."She immediately smiled and picked up the glass of water kept in front of her."Hm,oh...so will I get to see him?"He asked looking hopefully at her.He actually  thought that she looked a little familiar to his dad who had left home after 5 months he was born and never came back.She had a little drop of sweat trickling down.Obviously she didn't want them to meet.Her dad would take him and his mother in immediately.He couldn't stand looking at poor people,and seeing that mother was a widow,he could even marry her.He didn't come to leave her only because of this reason.He never got close to poor ones.

After all,she only came here to study for school,and her father had chosen this house for her to stay by looking at it from a helicopter and never took a look at the ones who were living inside.He told his new secretary who was hired last month to do a background check and it came out fine,so he was assured.He didn't know at all that it was his own wife,he was searching for all these years,was right there in that house.Even she didn't have any idea that her twin was sitting right in front of her.Mother too,didn't know that her love was Gyuri's father.There was no way that her lover was still alive after the mini gang war at their old flat,she always thought aloud.

After another few minutes of silence Gyuri spoke.This was too much to think for her brain,she was only thinking about what she should say to Xiumin about her father."I don't think so.He's really busy these days."Gyuri again drank some water and then changed the topic"Oh well,it's quite hot in here.I should change and we should got to bed right?" yes.good work gyuri.Now he'll only think of pizzas and not about your father.

Xiumin couldn't speak anything and considered sleeping as him and his mom had already finished eating.So he got up and gave his mother the bowls while Gyuri occupied the small bathroom at the corner.He kept the two beds on the mats and took out the extra one.They had three extras actually as Chen and BaekSoo frequented alot.


Kyungsoo and Baekhyun went their own ways towards their houses after leaving Xiumin's house.Baekhyun's was far away,so he took a bus and went while Kyungsoo took road as his was closer.Kyungsoo was walking past the road where all the bars and strip clubs were.

When suddenly,Kyungsoo forgot all about getting BaekYeol together.On the way Kyungsoo caught the sight of Kai coming out of some night club.He thought of approaching him at first,but when he saw Hyuna(oh daym that )clinging on to him and asking him to take her to a hotel,his legs went numb and they took him back to his home and slammed his body on the bed.He hoped that Kai hadn't seen him.He couldn't understand this feeling as if Jongin was already being taken away from him.Even though he had this strong feeling that he was only trying to make up for those 7 years when Jongin left,he felt really bad that things would go back to that same time when Jongin will think that he's done.He never did trust Kai anyway.Or did he?He did say that he was in love with me when we were in middle school but that really didn't help.Kyungsoo always thought that Jongin was joking when he said he loved him.At first,he thought it was friendly love,until when they were sleeping over at Kyungsoo's house,Jongin was alseep with his hand inside Kyungie's shirt and the other one around his neck,mumbling something like 'lets make babies Soo'.Kyungsoo never knew he could have been so back then.

He was so lost in thoughts like these that he didn't notice Sooyoung enter his room to grab her bra from the hanger outside his balcony."Yo Kyungie?You alive baby?"She shook him a little and noticed that he was doing nothing other than looking at the ceiling,so she pulled the sheet beneath him.Kyungsoo fell down with a thud on the hard wooden floor and looked up at Sooyoung with teary eyes.Sooyoung was quite shocked but before she could say anything at all,Kyungsoo got up and slowly walked to the shower and she heard a slap which caused her to loosen her grip on her pink strawberry print bra.She tried to catch it but the wind was strong that particular day.She went towards the bathroom while the bra safely hung on a small street lamp and knocked on the door yelling his name.

Inside,the bathroom Kyungsoo had slapped some water on that dead looking face.He was angry with himself for no reason.He could hear the knocks but he wanted to be alone so he shouted at his sister telling her to go away.

"NOONA IM FINE YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY SO MUCH OKAY?"

"But noona is your noona,ive got nothing to do other than worry about you!I've got no job either!"

"Just leave me alone okay?!I'll explain to you later!"

Kyungsoo was quite annoyed by his over protective sister.Now he knew why bake's and his sister were such good friends.So he knocked hard from the back of the door which caused Sooyoung to shut up.He then quietly took off all the clothes and had a calming time in the warm shower.Sooyoung had already forgotten about the bra which had fallen down on the ground.

EunHae were passing by at that moment.Eunhyuk was drunk,so he thought that the bra's two big balls were nothing but two strawberries stuck together by strawberry glue.Donghae tried to stop him but he wouldn't and being the strawberry enthusiast,strawberry farmer,Strawberry Inc's CEO,EunBerry clothing line's manager,strawberry soap and shampoo user,strawberry eating idiot,he picked it up.He looked at Hae with half lidded eyes and then he looked at the bra.

"Oh so you want it too"He smirked at him and Donghae face palmed.

He slowly moved the bra towards his sweater and opened its hem with one hand.Donghae sighed as he knew what he was doing.

"But you aint gonna get ittt~"With this,Eunhyuk had completely slid the bra inside his sweater,smiling like an idiot and started running.The bra was making his chest look as if he had s.Donghae silently walked behind him,eyes never off him,while Eunhyuk looked behind,smiled,and then again started running.

And this was the ing long Friday evening for all our stupid,misbehaving*¬v¬* little kids.