FROM TODAY ONWARDS[A REALLY LONG FRIDAY AFTERNOON]lapotatoerain

We are[n't] supposed to be in love.

 

Thursday evening inside a huge mansion's hug living room...

"Baby?"

"Hmmm?"

"Don't cha think these little kidies are innocent?"

"Yes honey.Of course"Gain continued caressing her lover Narsha's cheek while cuddling on their huge sofa in their huge living room inside their huge mansion, with only a thin sheet of white blanket over themselves.They were watching last Mondays surveillance tape inside their school,as Narsha was the one whose grandpa's dyeing wish was to look after Ahn High School.

On the top corner,Kris was peeling a banana and eating it while trying to solve some 5th grade math problems with his tongue stuck out and Tao was seen ordering some real costly Gucci with Kris's card on his mobile,leaning his back on his back.In the one beside it,Suho and Lay were trying to play chess while Lay was secretly watching YouTube videos on his mobile and Joonmyeon was too busy to see if he was really listening.In the left corner,Baekhyun was glaring at Jongin who was staring at Kyungsoo who was staring at an owl who was staring at Taeyeon holding papers and books following Tiffany,who had an even bigger pile of books in her arms,like a lost puppy in love.Chanyeol was as usual,picking fights with random guys and some grannies over some potatoes.In another box,Sehun and and Luhan were looking into each other's eyes and talking about how chimpanzees mate and Luhan's ice cream was melting on his lap.Chen was running behind Xiumin with a huge cockroach.

Gain giggled when she saw what these kids were all doing.

"You're so cute when you laugh sweety"Narsha whispered in he ears and Gain could do nothing but blush at this.Her lover always made her blush with everything and every time,anytime.She was the only one whom she could show her real feelings to.She planted a small kiss on her cheek and looked away.Narsha only stared at her lovingly and smiled,placing her hand on Gain's hip.

This lovingly,exceedingly,warm,y moment was interrupted by a stupid,small,pink,zircon studded phone.As it always did.

Narsha was clearly very annoyed and picked up the phone from the table beside the sofa.

"WHAT"

"no-no potatoes-yes-only jelly-yup-uh huh-yeah yeah.."

Gain frowned at Narsha and wore her Victoria's Secret black sheer night gown underneath the sheet.She cuddled her head on Narsha's shoulder,to which the other gladly cuddled back.

"Sorry babe,some stupid work has come up,the cooking lady put marshmellows instead of jelly inside the cake mix.."she whispered while putting her hand over the mobile.

"mn...it's okay..."and with that she was asleep and Narsha continued talking on the phone.Narsha gave her a quick peck.

"Yeah don't worry-she's asleep now.Hm.Speak clear now.I know you were eating frozen fish...Yeah.Now tell me the what he did..Hm..."

►►► Friday afternoon in Ahn High

The bell for the fourth period finally rang.Everyone and everything had suddenly stopped their movements.Literally everything.Even the the birds settled in a safe place.

Chen and Xiumin glanced at each other quickly before getting up from their seats.Baekhyun,Kyungsoo,Luhan stopped whatever they were doing and slammed their books shut.Even Sehun threw his book out of the window hitting a cute littel sparrow and looked at Luhan with a poker face.It might be because of him that the bird population is lowering.The owl from the surveillance tape turned his head 270 degrees and looked at Kyungsoo.Jinki and Minho both stopped too,with Jinki struggling under Minho's strong grip which was back hugging him.Even Yunjae stopped making out.Lay stopped dancing and picked up his bag silently.Suho was in a ready position behind the library's huge door with Gayoon behind him.Taeyeon and Chanyeol suddenly had super strength in them.Both finished the mafia in 2 minutes when they heard the bell and had started back to the school.Jongin was frozen where he was."Not..again...Hnnm..."And with that he fell down again.Even Yonghwa stopped lecturing them and groaned.Other three had tears of joy in their eyes.Literally.

Yes.Fourth period.

Lunch Break

The huge,glassy cafeteria door was pushed open and not even a minute passed when the cafeteria was crowded with the whole of Ahn High school.Their appetite was bigger than any living mutant monster banana,excluding Kris.The cooking ladies were used to this and as a reflex they threw plates in the whole of the cafeteria.Ya,it was raining plates.And the students caught them like every other day.Let's call the first lady who threw plates Cooking lady 001.It just sounds cool so.So,she grabbed a mike and screamed in it.

"TODAY'S MENU IS FRIED SHRIMP WITH KIMCHI,AND KIMCHI WITH RICE,KIMCHI WITH NOODLES,SPICY HEART KIMCHI RINGS,TOMATO SOUP WITH KIMCHI,MELON ROLL,KIMCHI WITH MANGO,KIMCHI WITH ORANGE JUICE,ORANGE JUICE WITH MILK,DIGESTIVE BISCUITS,DOG AND ELEPHANT SHAPED COOKIES WITHOUT CHOCOLATE CHIPS,AND KIMCHI JELLY CAKE HAS BEEN CANCELED CAUSE COOKING LADY 005 HERE USED MARSHMALLOWS INSTEAD OF JELLIES AND KIMCHI.THAT'S ALL."

The students groaned loudly in disappointment and one of them yelled "damn you old hags.." and his unfortunate face met with a rotten tomato.

Even this was in normal for Ahn High.

The whereabouts of Miss Hwang were unknown. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were being blocked by some huge muscle guy and Luhan was already lost in the huge godforsaken crowd when he heard the word 'rolls'.Nobody ever understood what caused his brain to malfunction when he heard that word.Taeyeon and Chanyeol finally reached the cafeteria and went their own ways.Seungho and Hongki met up with Chanyeol and pushed themselves through the crowds ignoring the cries of pain they heard around them.Taeyeon somehow ended up in front of Yonghwa and immediately glared at him.

Even though she said that Chanyeol's friends were her friends,it wasn't so with Yonghwa.Yonghwa had a long history of being her arch nemesis.From kindergarten,everywhere she placed first,he was there standing beside her,on the first position,with a stupid grin.And that annoys Taeyeon so much that once,she slammed the whole trophy on his face and pushed him inside water.He was left with a bleeding nose.And she had to clean up the pool in the end.Both gave disgusted looks at each other and passed by,containing the strong urge to fight each other.For no reason at all.

Ah so well,let's go back in the cafeteria where Sehun had unintentionally found a huge 18 seat table and had unintentionally been pushed on one of the seats,which made the students think that he had reserved it and that he was an .Well,he sat anyway.He unintentionally placed his bag o the table.I repeat that because it's important.Unintentionally.He took out the Peanut butter from his pocket and swirled his tongue inside the bottle's cavern in deligh-

Oh wow.

Luhan stood right in front of Sehun,who looked quite while he was doing that.

Sehun quickly pulled his tongue back into his mouth and looked at him awkwardly.

"You have a little..." Luhan pointed at the corner of his lips "here..." and narrowed his eyes.

Sehun cleaned up with his sleeve real quick and tried making up for this embarrassing moment."You want to sit here?"He asked trying to change the topic and looking hopefully with his poker face looking straight into Luhan's doey eyes on his cute blushing face.Even he was trying hard not to chuckle at this sight.Luhan fidgeted a little with his finger and looked around him.Everyone was bustling and bumping into each other spilling some food.And he couldn't have a better choice.

"Hm.I guess I should."With that,he sat on the white painted bench and he eyes Sehun's peanut butter jar.His stomach grumbled a little and Sehun only looked at him with shocked eyes."Haven't you eaten yet?!"He had to say it a little louder this time because of the crowd and noise getting bigger each minute.Luhan remembered he left without eating the delicious breakfast set on the table this morning."hn...*grumble*"Luhan and his pink cheeks....oh this is heaven.Sehun was currently imagining how he would blush if he did some more things to him.

"BAEK!KYUNGSOO!FINALLY!!I WAS GETTING WORRIED YOU KNOW!"Luhan screamed loudly when he spotted BaekSoo struggling through the crowd.

"*pant pant* ...damnit Lu,we were searching for you through the cafeteria..."Kyungsoo seemed breathe less and Baekhyun emerged after him from within the crowd holding a whole plate of kimchi and another tray with bread roll packets on it.He had a pink one held in his mouth by teeth."Yay food:D" Luhan's stomach grumbled again and helped Baek to put them down Kyungsoo and Baekhyun both sat on either side of Luhan.And Sehun looked down,disappointed that his alone time with Luhan was over.

Baekhyun fidgeted a little in his seat and kept looking back at the crowd.He wanted to call Taeyeon,but he doubted she'll ever hear or feel the phone.And he obviously didn't want to run inside that crowd again,like he did when the muscle guy was about to grab his collar when he bumped into him.He touched both his pockets and took out his phone from one.Checking for messages.He thought about going to find her.But it was impossible for anyone to get up again and even reach the washroom,once they sit down they don't get up unless the bell rings.Their butts get sore sometimes.His face brightened up when his phone rang signaling a new message.

TaeTae:

Hey Baekie,sorry for not coming early morning to pick you up.Where are you now :( I really want to see you!!!!

Baekhyun's lips had formed a smile now and he quickly typed and replied her.

At the other corner of the cafeteria,Taeyeon was cussing at some girls who tried to steal her bread roll and cookies when something vibrated in her shoes.She sighed and took the phone out of the shoe ignoring the stupid rants the girls were going at.

Baekie♥>3<:

Taetae!I was worried you know!>:IDid you go out drinking yesterday?Oh and btw we are at the long table beside the window.Luhan sat here so we joined him.Come fast.Or else the seat beside me will no longer be vacant~♥

"Oh holy...I'M COMING BACON!WAIT FOR ME!COWSSSSS!!!!"Taeyeon blushed furiously and looked up snatching her cookies and rolls away from the girls,who were completely confused.She literally flew to that table and grinned widely when she saw Baekhyun and glomped him from behind."Baekie~"Baekhyun knew it was Taeyeon,that sweet voice could only belong to her.He immediately looked around and gave a her a small peck on her cheek.

"Taetae~"She swiftly sat beside Baekhyun and put a hand around his shoulder.

"You hungry?"She asked with a smile,ignoring all the rolls that were already on the table,and putting all the cookies on the table,and also the hungry stares of others.Before Baekhyun could say anything,a sudden thud was heard.Everyone at the table looked at Lay,who was leaning on the table and grumbling.He shouted some cuss words and slammed the bag on the bench angrily.He looked down and mumbled some weird things and then he looked up,with a neutral face.A little surprised to find himself on the right table."Oh,hey there." Usually,he would just sit on the lawn behind the school.But today Suho had invited him to join him.So he couldn't say no.

Yixing looked beside him to find a poker faced,again,Sehun looking a him.His face almost demanding to know what da hell he was doing here.He didn't know him as he wasn't there with Luhan and his friends the whole time."?" was all Sehun could express say.Well,for Sehun,it was like saying something.Yixing didn't understand and raised his eyebrows.He rested his elbow on the table.Baekhhyun and Taeyeon continued to do lovey-dovey stuff and Kyungsoo kept listening to Luhan,who was eating a bread roll and kept talking about some show with pink bunnies who were each a different shade of pink and had family problems called '50 Shades of Pink'.Kyungsoo seemed more than bored so he took out his earphones from the bag and put some music on.Yixing looked at the three of them and sighed,not noticing that Sehun was staring at him and asking '????????????' a million times.He took out some cake from his bag and started eating it.Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and finally quit it,he didn't want to waste his glare anymore.He decided to ask Luhan later.

When finally Chanyeol had finally put Cooking lady 003 down in a fight to have the rolls he grabbed one of all that there was and hurried back with the three others following him.He was now in the middle of the crowd,his tall neck helping him to find some nice small table.But he couldn't find one."FOUND ANYTHING?"He asked the other three who were also searching for a empty table,they never liked sharing,or nobody ever liked sharing with them.Hongki and Seungho both shook their heads.They noticed Yonghwa wasn't there yet.They all knew that he must have followed some long black haired girl.It was an old habit of his...sigh.

When Chanyeol was about to go back to the exit and start searching again he stopped.Hongki and Seungho bumped their faces on his neck."YO YEOL?WTF?"Seungho groaned.But Chanyeol didn't say nothing."CHANYEOL!"

Nothing.

"PAAARKKKK INNNNNN CHANYEOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!"

Seungho and Hongki were both in confused.They were too dumb to turn their towards what he was staring at first.So,being the dumb people they were,both took out hoses from their pockets and put them on.They laid on the floor and mover their yhairy leg covered in nets in from of his face.But still nothing.They even tried cutting a strand of his hair,but he wouldn't look at them.They prepared dye and tried dying his hair purple,once they were close enough on coloring the first portion,they stopped.Inside their rusted brains,a light switch was suddenly ,which caused a fuse.Which made them look at where he was staring.Which made them more confused cause they couldn't really see where he was staring.Well,cough,except Hongki,he couldn't see the view Seungho was getting,cough, Hongki was short.So Seungho looked there,and it made him even more confused.Why would Chanyeol stare at the crowd?Oh well,looks like Seungho is really too dumb to understand.Let's not waste time no more.Chanyeol was staring at his cute honey haired bunny.

Chanyeol was feeling like he was in heaven this moment.He felt like he was...seeing girls snake their legs up on his face and do a before.He suddenly had the urge to touch the soft hair.But he wasn't even attracted to that...He just...He suddenly shook his head fiercely and started taking big and loud steps towards him,pushing away others and never paying attention to their shocked faces and whispers like 'am i in trouble?!' or ' what did i ever do to you shisus' and then they sighed in relief when he passed by them,continuing to to do whatever they were doing.Seungho and Hongki only kept standing there until they decided to go and bring some juice.

When Chanyeol finally got a clear picture of the whole table,and the person beside him,he felt anger.Like he would force bombs into the mouth of the girl beside him.He was furious.So ing furious that he reached out his hand to grab her and throw that away when that so called '' stopped what she was doing and looked at him.A smile forming on her lips.

"YEOLLIE!HEY MAN SUP?YOU LOSEOT? SEIT HEA!"

"Taeyeon."He deadpanned,completely forgetting about Hongki and Seungho who were now stuck with one of the school's e who was demanding right then and there.Well,there were many like her.This was a fr33 w0rld.

What is she doing here with my love...my...what should I call-nevermind.I'm sure it ain't no love.It ain't no nothing.It's just attraction.I'm sure she's just some friend of his and they are having a gay moment.Haha.

Hahaha.

"Chanyeol..."

...

"Yeollie?..."

...

"Okay,nevermind.Now where were we baekie ba-"She rolled her eyes and turned back to Baekhyun,who had two rolls stuck in his mouth,drooling.

Before she could.Chanyeol grabbed her hand.All the attention on the table was now towards them.Others were pretty scared and shocked that Chanyeol was here.Sehun stopped taking and Lay's food and Lay stopped taking his food back from him.Kyungsoo looked at them while listening to 'Love me like you do' and for him,the song fitted perfectly to the ongoing scene.Even though it actually had nothing to do with it.cough.Baekhyun was currently still looking at the shocked and angry face of his girlfriend from the corner of his eye.He did have some feeling of fear in him because of what had happened today,he knew it was Chanyeol but he was too scared to look up.He knew he was either going to say hello to the really dark and angry glare or a punch.He kept on choosing between the two.He thought about his parents and her and what about Luhan and Kyungsoo...what if Luhan got by a pedo?!All these impure thoughts were cut off when he felt a cold hand on his shoulder.He shuddered and looked down.

Chanyeol felt himself shudder a little as well when he touched his small shoulder.He was feeling anxiety.For the first time.He gathered up some words inside his head and opened his mouth."Look at me."Chanyeol face-palmed inside his mind.Damn it chan!you aren't supposed to say it like that!it should have been more like how Tom Cruise speaks...you know really seductive and all!What Chanyeol said now,was clearly filled with annoyance and anger and it was really hoarse.He had accepted that he wanted to atleast get to know this so called Baek better.And that sounded more like an order.At the moment,Kyungsoo felt like -slapping Chanyeol.He sure did understand what was going on.

"YAH!CHANYEOL!DON'T TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND!"Teayeon gave him a mean look and shook his arm which tightened it's grip more,not agreeing with her hand.Baekhyun only could tremble now.He was sure this would turn into some big fight now.Chanyeol felt more kerosene fall on the fire growing inside him.He was still dumb,so he still didn't understand it was ing lusty,fiery love.And being the dumb person he was,cause the whole world was filled with dumb,he harshly turned him around.His eyes were still closed.He felt disappointed and shook him a little.He didn't notice Taeyeon's really ing mean glare.Like really really mean.Even Luhan shuddered and asked Kyungsoo to change places with him,which Kyungsoo gladly accepted.

"Chanyeol.Don't.ing.Scare.My.Baby."She said deadpanning and glaring at the same time if that's even possible.Chanyeol still did not notice her glare,for him it was only him and Bake.Taeyeon was growing impatient each minute.

Baekhyun understood well what was going on there.But being the wimp,sometimes,he was,he didn't say a word and let them do the talking.But still,he wanted to say atleast something.He saw that the tall guy was looking at Taeyeon who was giving him the meanest glare ever.But he then regretted ever peeking,Chanyeol and Taeyeon both looked at him and he had is eyes open for once."W-what?"Baekhyun was quite when Chanyeol was staring at him with all his might.Baekhyun flinched when Chanyeol moved his face a little closer.Taeyeon moved closer and gave Baekhyun a protective look.The others at the table continued what they were doing,letting them do their own thing except Kyungsoo,who was getting the spare knife stuck below the bench ready.He was growing tired of the growing dumbism and tension and stupidness and idiotism.

But all the tension's flow was suddenly cut-off when Chnayeol's head banged hard on Bakehyun's(seewhatididthere>.>heh)Even Taeyeon was quite shocked and shoved Chanyeol away from him.Behind Chanyeol was Yonghwa's shocked face which seemed certain of death now.He had been pushed there after he lost the long black haired girl at the center of the cafeteria.Baekhyun's head couldn't process what had happened just now.And Kyungsoo was wide-eyed.The same white owl,let's call it Hin[nah just imagine its real asf B)] now,was also wide-eyed on the cafeteria's window-sill.Kyungsoo was sure that something interesting was going to happen.Taeyeon couldn't figure out what caused her friend to act like this.

"Yo Yeollie...s-sorry man.NOPE DON'T WORRY IMMA PAY UP NOW ON LET'S SIT SOMEWHERE AND IMMA TREAT YOU!"With this,he lifted his leg up and walked on the table to it's other side,which forced Chanyeol to do the same and sat on it.Chanyeol ran a hand through his hair and was grimacing.Beside him,Lay was even more sad.Why did he have to sit in between these people?What had he done?Waiiii??Where are you Suho??

Yonghwa quickly stole some bread rolls and a cookie from Taeyeon and Baekhyun who gave him a glare.Yonghwa glared back at Teayeon.Chanyeol felt a little embarrassed and kept on looking down,pretending to be angry when he was blushing like .He wanted to see that face again.And again.That face kept on flashing in his mind.Like those cute small eyes wide open and his pink lips slightly parted.But again,Chanyeol kept saying it ain't ing love.Even though he kept on getting the idea it was love.Even Kyungsoo had started glaring at Yonghwa now.He did not like it that he interrupted them.Yonghwa noticed that Chanyeol kept on declining the rolls he passed him from below so he let him be and took out his phone to message Hongki and Seungho to join them.

Teayeon(tealol) was now hugging her boyfriend,giving Chanyeol looks from time to time,who she thought was scared but in fact he was only shocked.Baekhyun wondered if he was going to die.His thoughts went back to his parents and all unfinished business.Well,then I'll give Kyungsoo his Owl encyclopedia back and Luhan...ugh not again.Forget bout him.Sigh.I'mma die anyways.So just...*gasp*nobody should be able to find my Sailor Moon DVDs right?

It didn't take time for Hongki and Seungho to come and sit beside Chanyeol and Teayeon.Teayeon kept on going all over Baekhyun and he started eating some cookies assuring her he was fine in a quiet voice.Chnayeol and Yonghwa had started talking about something.And Luhan?He was drinking orange juice and looking at Sehun,who was staring at Luhan.Kyungsoo was bored so he started doing Math again.Lay continued eating his cake and watching some dance practices on utube.He also texted Suho to come and join him,but the other said that something important came up and he wouldn't be there,only for today.He promised to come tomorrow and sit with him.

For a minute,Kyungsoo wondered how..Jongin was doing..but he didn't know that the person whom he was remembering was just behind the shower doors of the school's football field locker singing 'The Power of love' by Celine in the worst possible way.

"Causee I AMM YOOO LADEYYYYYYYYeyeyeeeeeeeeee AND YO ARE MAI MAAAAYYYYNNNNN UNGHHHHHHHHHOHYEAHKYUNGSOOOOOO MMHHHHHHH"

"LUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN MY HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..."A loud voice was heard and Luhan turned his head to find Chen pulling Xiumin with him behind."Oh!Jongdae-hyung!Long time no see mff!!!"He said with his mouth filled with dry bread."Neeeeeee HOWWWZZZ MY HOWWWWW HUUUUHHH??"

"It's 'hoe' Chen.Not 'how' damnit."Kyungsoo intervened quite annoyed at the older boy's loud voice.

"Dawwwwww whooooo caresss Kyungiieeee babyyyyyyyyyy-"

"Don't call me baby for s sake you .I've heard that since last month what d is wrang wid u bruh."Kyungsoo hit Jongdae with the knife's handle and he had fainted in Xiumin's arms,and carried him to the table.He adjusted Chen so his face could lean sideways on the table,letting him drool and he seated himself beside him.This was pretty normal for everyone.They were used to this happening almost everyday.Almost all chairs were filled now.

Jongin had almost finished showering when the soap slipped from his hands."You are one evil soap there~"He sat down,avoiding bending his back.So,he picked up the soap and started cleaning himself and the bandaged wounds.It did sting a little but his motto was 'Live for Kyungie babe.'And so Kim Jongin continued cleaning himself while twitching and giggling and singing like an idiot in the 5th shower booth of the football field's shower room.

Back at the table it was almost the end of lunch break and everyone was cleaning up the tables and leaving heaving huge sighs,as they successfully had eaten their lunches.On that special table where the young boys,one who had still not hit puberty ofc luhan just kidding and a girl were sitting on,Chen was still not conscious.But hey,who cares again.Yehet.

Xiumin was about to get up when he thought about something."Hey,listen y'all people" he said grabbing the attention of the them.

"Why don't we all and sit here everyday?...Yes,you too Park Chanyeol and Yonghwa,Seungho, and Hongki too.Hm,Lay you too.It's better than going on to any random table."Xiumin said quite annoyingly.At first he was too,reluctant about letting Chanyeol and his friends sit with them,but it was worth trying something new."Tao and Kris hyung can also sit with us.Oh wait,I'm older than them.But ye they can sit 2."

At this Baekhyun agreed.If Tao was there,Baekhyun would be there and if Baek was there Kyungsoo would be there.And if both were there Luhan would be there and if Luhan was there Sehun would be there.If Sehun was there Lay wouldn't be there but he didn't have no choice.And if Lay was there Suho would be there.And also if Baekhyun was there,Chanyeol and Taeyeon would definitely be there.If Chanyeol was there,his friends would be there and if Taeyeon was there,Amber,Victoria and Hyuna would also be there.And if Hyuna was theere Kris would be here because Hyuna stole his pancakes in 4th grade and he still seeks revenge by following her and planning to attack her with paper planes.But the problem was,if Kyungsoo was there,Kai would be there.And Kai was followed around by them smoogy rich kids.And if he was there,Chen would follow him.Half of this was already calculated in Xiumin's mind.He did realize something cheesy going on between Baekhyun and Chanyeol when he came up to the table.And so,with Kyungsoo and his special sign language he understood everything.But then,he convinced him that for the sake of all seats getting occupied,he was fine with it.

Let's see what YooSu,YunJae and Changmin are doing inside the cafeteria now...

"Say ahhhhh~Don't tease Yunho~hehe"Jaejoong giggled while feeding his lover with the same spoon he used for eating and in return Yunho kept on touching his thigh with the excuse of not being able to reach the spoon.Yoochun and Junsu looked at each other and kept on on eating their food with their own spoons.Both had still not started going out,even though Jaejoong told Yoochun that Junsu did like him,he didn't answer him yet.Yes,he did like him back,but he had other plans before and he wasn't ready yet.Changmin was sitting alone at the end of the same table looking at them with sadness.Sigh.Who should I pair him with tho.


i would l0ve your suggestions on pairing changmin up with someone.