A SMALL MINUTE IN THE LIFE OF TABLE FEAT.XIUVIC AND CA$H

We are[n't] supposed to be in love.

Hm,so as all had decided they were going to use that long seater table,Luhan had a stupid idea.They should name the table.

 

 

Of course,Sehun loved that idea.For him,it was like naming their own love child.

So there they were,BaekSoo,HunHan,XiuChen,Lay,Taeyeon,Victoria who had joined them earlier.Chanyeol and his gang left earlier with the excuse to have the urge to fight some more.Lay was sitting in between BaekSoo and tapping his fingers anxiously waiting for Suho to come.

Luhan was thinking about some cute girly names like Haneul and Victoria insisted on her own name "Hey wait a minute."Luhan narrowed his eyes.

BaekSoo looked at him taking their eyes of the comic both were reading,actually completely uninterested in what was going on.

"IS THIS TABLE A GIRL OR A BOY?"He asked opening his mouth wide open and looking at everyone with wide eyes.Even Sehun face palmed at this.But to keep his hopes up Sehun said that they should probably go and look again.So again,there they were,in the corridors heading to the cafeteria.

"You think this is ok?..."Baekhyun said while walking limpily..Both were walking slowly behind everyone.

"I don't know.But it's Luhan here."Kyungsoo replied.

"mehhh..."He again whined."I want Bacon Soo.Gimme."

At this,Kyungsoo slammed some trash on his face and left the whimpering Baekhun away behind him."There's your ing Bacon.Bacon."Baekhyun pouted and got up,dusting his pants.He walked towards the washroom.Atleast he was free from Luhan and his naming ceremony.He walked down towards the lower floor.He kept walking.Passed the ladies washroom.Pased the staff room.Still no Men's washroom.

"WHY IS IT SO FAR AWAY DAMNIT."

All others had finally reached the cafeteria again.Luhan ran towards the same table like it was his long lost babybrother,okay let's just say brother.Others followed behind him walking lazily.Sehun was a little tired.He wondered how he would take care of Luhan in the future.What if he wanted a child?...

Sehun's eyes widened and shook his head.Why would he even think like that.He chuckled and raised his head up,moving his legs to go to Luhan.When reached there,Luhan greeted him with a pout,which Sehun thought would be able to make even president Obama blush.

"Sehunnie~tell me how to see the gender :'I no one is telling me~they're acting mean to meeee"

At this Sehun felt his heart beat fast.He looked behind to find Lay and Chen laughing with a hand on their mouth.Taeyeon behind him looking out of the window talking to Victoria.After a while,Xiumin joined TaeVic.

"Hm...okay well...Even I don't know but" He pointed at a small gap at the edge of the table probably made by rubbing something something sharp again and again.Sehun had an idea."I think it's a girl."At this,Luhan's face brightened and he hugged a frozen Sehun tightly.'HHHHHHHHHHHNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' Sehun screamed inside his mind.How long had it been since Luhan had hugged him?Oh .HappyHappyHappyHappy.A creepy grin unknowingly formed on Sehun's face.Everyone thought it was creepy asf.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MOG GMO OGM O.O SEHUN."Luhan grabbed Sehun's shoulders and opened his mouth.

"I KNOW.I JUST KNOW.I'M GOING TO NAME HER..." Sehun leaned further and couldn't help but get exited what the older had in his mind."I'M GOING TO NAME HER TABLE." Sehun leaned in more further,wanting more of this cute senior.

"But it already is a table Luhan."

"UN!I KNOW!BUT HER NAME IS GONNA BE TABLE!"Even Luhan had started to lean a bit more now.Sehun sighed and smiled at his sillyness.

"Hm...nice..."Sehun sounded a little ,like he always sounds,and Luhan blushed looking down,realizing how close they were.He didn't want to back off now.He wanted to feel Sehun's voice close and his hot breath mixing with his.SOOO CLOOOOSEEEEE."Wha..what's nice?"Luhan looked down not moving his head to look at Sehun.Sehun's hands started creeping behind Luhan's back on their own.

"You."

And as much as Sehun wanted to say it he couldn't.He wanted to watch how Luhan would react.He had to fight the strong urge to strip him right there.But he also didn't want anyone else to see...you get the point right.Like in a cliche manga.Lay sat beside Kyungsoo helping him write his diary and adding some things in the web he had created.

At this,Luhan was dissappointed.He hated how Sehun didn't want him as much as he did,or so he thought.He finally backed off and turned his back at Sehun.Sehun loved this though.How he loved to tease this little deer.

"Yes,that's what I'm saying!I don't know anymore!It's confusing..."Taeyeon sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

"If you ask me it's pretty obvious you're in love with Tiffany,not Baekhyun."Xiumin mused and Victoria agreed.

"Really!?But Baekhyun's my first love!-" "cough-was your first love.And someone else already likes him you don't need to worry."Xiumin cut her off and only mumbled the last words and luckily Taeyeon didn't hear them.Victoria raised an eyebrow at him.

"Meh~...I don't ing know anymore...by the way,where's Amber?"

"Eh,she's back in California.Or Las Vegas or whatever."Victoria said pouting.Knowing she didn't want to talk more about it,Taeyeon asked Amber whether she wanted to go on a friendly date someday,which Victoria replied by a small 'no im busy' and left.Now Xiumin and Taeyeon were both alone.They looked behind to see the table literally gagging at Luhan being all shy and stuff and Sehun teasing him.They again,looked at each other and left the cafeteria.

"Hey where's Kyungsoo and Lay..and Chen?..."Xiumin looked everywhere and questioned Taeyeon.He felt a hand brush on his shoulder and something soft on his cheek.

"Here." 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH KYUNGSOO WAT DA HELL MAAN!"Xiumin screamed in horror when Kyungsoo's head rested on his shoulder.He had crept past HunHan who were being too cheesy and he was getting quite annoyed and left the cafeteria.He told him that Lay had gone to search for Suho,Chen was in the cafeteria giving background music to the HunHan moments.

"Kyungsoo~"A voice sang loudly in the corridor in which they were walking.Oh how Kyungsoo hated that seductively hoarse and y annoying voice.He jerked up his head to find a y Jongin heading right towards him with open arms.Kyungsoo hated how this guy would always come back alive even after killing him.He hated everything.Everything.He spared him a glance and started walking faster away from him with the two.TeaMin didn't want to get in between those two so they dissappeared in the staircase..like..dissappeared...just...

"Baby,don't walk so fast please?" "What do you want Jongin."Kyungsoo asked,rather said while pacing faster with Jongin caching his speed everytime.He hated that too.

"Come on,just one hug?Even eye contact is fine!At least let me take a good look at your face today!That might be enough."

"AH GEEZ!WHEN WILL YOU STOP BOTHERING ME FOR S SAKE KIM JONGIN?!"Kyunsoo shouted loudly,finally turning around to find a smirking Jongin who looked ing y.Kyungsoo's inner voice moaned.No rlly it went liek "ahh" with an open mouth.

"Never."Jongin said in a really hoarse and deep voice,which made Kyungsoo's heart miss one beat.Kyungsoo was now lost for words.He didn't know how to reply to this.He looked down and turned around once more."Get lost Jongin" he almost trembled saying."Like I said yesterday,'something' never applies to things related to not seeing you,hugging you or PDAing you.I don't even know what I just said means exactly."Jongin said seriously.

"You never said that yesterday idiot.You never even said that and I have no idea what you mean."

"Oh..Uh..well I am saying it now."

Kyungsoo groaned and started walking again.It was about time the school was over and he wanted to get away from Jongin as soon as possible.Jongin never stopped following him.He felt this really light feeling when Jongin was following him around.He felt protected,which was new for him.He never even felt that with his parents.Or even Baekhyun.Sometimes he wondered whether he really hated him or...

"D-Do-ssi..."He heard a really meek voice call him out of nowhere.He looked around but couldn't see anyone.

"Shisus?"He asked jokingly."Ani-aniyo!Here..."

"Oh...Miss Hwang?"He quickly looked behind to see Jongin leaning on the wall,gesturing for him to do whatever quickly so they could continue their walking.At least he was assured that he'll stand there."Hm.Do-ssi I really need a little help here...so I thought you could...and your friend can join you!"She said looking at Jongin.I scoffed."He's not my friend Miss Hwang."Jongin quickly stood behind him.

"Yes.I'm his lover and soul-mate, partner and boyfriend."Kyungsoo's eyes widened and he opened his mouth.No words came out of his mouth but when he looked at Jongin who was now smiling at him with a 'v' sign he understood what had happened.

"WHAT NO-"She cut him off as soon as he opened his mouth.

"Oh...oh...sorry i mean...i didn't know that Kyungsoo-ssi was gay and all..."She looked down embarrassed and turned around,once more she looked at us and smiled meekly."Sorry for disturbing your date Do-ssi,I'll just...do it on my own...hehe...u kno we can go on double dates sometime...i mean...no nvm ill jus go ok."She bowed and walked away as quickly as possible.Kyungsoo groaned."Da hell just happened?!"He put both his hands on his face.Now she must think we are going out even though we aren't!He was too frustrated to say anything.

He angrily walked past Jongin who was still following him downstairs.Baekhyun was only walking by to get to the school's gate when he saw KaiSoo walking in his direction.

"Hey Kyungsooooooooo...and Kai..."His mouth closed with the last words.He understood that Jongin had done something again and Kyungsoo was angry.Kyungsoo only bumped his shoulder and walked past him.But Baekhyun followed him anyway.He wanted to tell Kyungsoo about how Lay also entered the washroom and listened to some girl group song and danced to it in the washroom and that he changed his phone's wallpaper to a pink unicorn and that last week it was yellow.

Kyungsoo went another level down and encountered TaeXiu.He ignored her and she felt like slapping him,so Taeyeon grabbed Xiumin and also followed him.Kyungsoo didn't realize he had again gone through the upper straircase again,so all of them were back on the same floor where he met Miss Hwang and so he walked past the cafeteria when HunHan were coming out.Baekhyun dragged Luhan with him and told him about what Lay did.Luhan followed him with a goofy/shy smile not knowing what df was happening,so Sehun followed him too.Chen emerged from behind,not knowing why they were following him,or he wasn't even sure what da hell waz goin on,but he also followed anyway.

Kyungsoo walked in the same speed not knowing all were following him.He didn't know where to go anymore so he went up and up and up till he reached the rooftop.He didn't bother to look around to see if Jongin was following him anymore.He was angry,really angry.

He slammed the door open and turned right only to stop and stare at the scene in front of him.

YunJae.

Were making out.

Again.

Frenching to be precise.With the noises.Yep

Jongin bumped into him which cause Kyungsoo too stumble a little forward and then back,causing all others to bump on to each other except Chen had his face hit Xiumin's .

Aw, dat softass.

But as always Jongin caught him around his waist and tugged him closer.Kyungsoo stabbed his hand with his small spare knife,but Jongin mumbled that anything for Kyungsoo and tied a handkerchief around it."GOD WHY DO THEY HAVE TO MAKE OUT...LIKE EVERYWHERE."Xiumin managed to speak while flailing his arms out.

YunJae stopped making out and looked at them.Jaejoong blushed and looked at Yunho whose mouth was open in an 'O' shape.Jaejoong looked up and examined the scene and chuckled."Haha,Kyungmommy duck and his ducklings XD"

"Aw so cute bby.Smooch smooch muah umhuhfhfghjsg"

That just did it for Kyungsoo.He turned around to see Jongin smirking again,Baekhyun and Luhan laughing and high-fiving each other,Taeyeon fuming and Xiumin scolding Chen.He face-palmed and sighed.A while later YooSu came up and told YunJae to search for Changmin.Apparently,he had gone missing cause he was jaelous of them.Oh hell.

For them a missing Changmin meant a missing baby.A missin baby Changmin meant a havoc in the city of Seoul.Once when he was jealous,he ended up in Japan and had a ladies Kimono on him,dancing to Ddang Beol by Kangjin while drinking with other old women.And a havoc in this city meant a pain in the of the police.A pain in the for the police meant a pain in the for the parmaceuticalsifyouknowhatimeanjkjkthatdidntevenmakesense.

So YunJae got up and Jeajoong exited behind Yunho.

He folded his arms and looked around."So?WHY THE HELL WHERE YOU FOLLOWING ME?"

Kyungsoo widened his eyes and scolded the others.He finally burst out and looked at Jongin for answers.He just smiled and shrugged.Then Taeyeon came up in the front.He backed off a little looking at her y face.

"Kyungie baby,you are my good friend,but I can't accept it that you walked past me without even moving your face even one inch towards me.So I'm going to do something which is going to ruin your whole day okay?"Now they were in a position where Taeyeon had pinned Kyungsoo to the wall and both were looking right into each others eyes.Taeyeon's hand traveled to his belt and Kyungsoo shrieked which caused BaekKai to come a little closer.

"Taetae?You gonna me or something?..."She only smirked and Baekhyun narrowed his eyes.Jongin knew Taeyeon wasn't going to his baby but still he was ready to take action.Taeyeon only smirked and her hand went inside his pocket.That was the moment he understood that she wanted ca$h.Baekhyun was too lazy to stop her and he knew hat if he said anything,it would mean war for Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon,you can take a loan from me if you want.Please,no stealing."

She didn't say anything and finally her hand was out of my pocket.In her hand,was...a mascara?...

"OOOOOOOH.THAT AIN'T MINE THO."

Kyungsoo's mouth had formed a 'O' and her eyed the mascara with the name 'Baekhyun' on it.He peeked behind her and saw that Baekhyun was furious.

Kyungsoo finally understood why Taeyeon had that 'thing' in her hand.She quickly turned and took a sharp turn to her left and took one whole round of the terrace before jumping of the building like spidey.And surprisingly she did swing like him and successfully had escaped what was going to happen next.When she was finally gone Baekhyun burst out.

"WHY DID YOU STEAL MY MASCARA YOU JACKASS"

"...I didn't...-"

"KUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAYAAHAHAAHJVJFBRGUTHJRGJFDHUHRDNJFUSSTUUTIYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...YAAAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" 

Chen cut off both of them with his stupid hysteric high-pitched troll laugh.BaekSoo glared at him and walked towards him,only for Chen to go out laughing and stumbling and tripping like an idiot out of the exit.Still laughing.Xiumin could only face-palm again.

All three were out and now only XiuHunHan were left.Now,they couldn't have a right?So Xiumin took his leave and finally the bell for the end of the school was rung.Xiumin sighed and ran across Victoria who was crying while strangling the janitor.

"Victoria?"

Victoria looked at him and sobbed the outta herself.She pushed the janitors head in the water bucket while sobbing and walked towards Xiumin while stamping her feeting on the wet ground.

"Xiumin,let's date.Now.IDC ANYMORE."

"Uh..." Xiumin looked around at first and then replied.He didn't know what to do and since he didn't know he said "Okay?"

Victoria grabbed his hand rubbed her snot on it,which disgusted Xiumin.Who would have thought such a rich girl coming from a good background would look like...this while crying?But whatever,both went out of the school hand in hand,Victoria's ing long nails digging into his hands.

This was the really,ing long Friday morning for this group of friends.Oh and Chanyeol?He was again right there across the street,cussing at a dog cause he bumped into him making his mango milkshake fall on Yonghwa,who was making out with a random black haired woman,oh wait that's Hyuna.Hyuna was trying of take off the sticky shirt and Yonghwa was trying to pry her hands off him.Ooh multitasking.And Seungho was staring at a certain boy who was continuously blabbering to Mir,who wasn't listening at all.Seungho his lips and took a sip of his vanilla milkshake.

YunJae and YooSu were still searching for baby Changmin with a dozen of police officers.While,their 'Baby' Changmin was in the city of Pyongyang in North Korea,riding a really expensive looking bike while drinking milk.lol