A LONG FRIDAY MORNING

We are[n't] supposed to be in love.

Inside Ah(n)[seewhatididtherebruh] High school...

Luhan was now almost drooling looking at a panting Oh Sehun,leaning on the door frame and looking straight at Lu Han. Jinki was ready holding a chalk with his hand up in the air to hit Oh Sehun.Byun Baekhyun was just enjoying the scenes happening in front of him. In the neighboring classroom,Kim Jongdae was singing and Kim Minseok was trying to stop him,and the whole class was filled with paper aeroplanes and noise,while some dorks and nerds and all were waiting for Miss Hwang patiently.Inside the cafeteria,Hongki and Seungho were being lectured by Yonghwa about some life shiet while Miss Hwang was sitting with her legs folded quietly listening to Yonghwa,who took her in his class.At the same,in the Gym,Kim Taeyeon was facepalming at everything Park Chanyeol told her about his crush.In the library,Kim Joonmyeon was trying to explain something to Gayoon,and Zhang Yixing was passing by the two classrooms with headphones on,now changed into his dancing uniform and heading towards the studio.And on the school's rooftop Yunho and Jeajoong were making out,with him sitting on Yunho's lap.That's not important though...But again,it was hot.Really hot.Oh daym.Is it just me or is it hawt in hea.

Somewhere in a dark alley at the same time...

"YO MAN MIR MY MAN YOU KNOW I MET THIS CUTE GAL IN THE CLUB LAST NIGHT I CALLED SEHUNNIE MY MAN I MEAN OUR MAN BUT HE WON'T LISTEN AND HE HANGED UP ON ME SO I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HEAR ME AND I HEARD THAT POTATO PRICES HAVE GONE UP IS IT TRUE BRUUUHHHH WE R SHORT OF MONEY THEN HOW WILL I MAKE POTATO AND GARLIC STEW TO FEND OFF VAMPIRES AND SHIET OH TALKING ABOUT VAMPIES IS IT TRU THAT TAORIS COUPLE HAVE ADOPTED A DOGGIE IT'S SO CUTE HOW ABOUT WE ADOBT ONE TOO?IT'LL BE FUN AND IMMA NAME IT 2NE1 CUZ YOU KNOW ANYONE CAN PET IT THEN I MEAN HAVE YOU HEARD 2NE1'S NEW SONG I CAN'T REMEMBER IT'S NAME NOW SO..."

"Joon,I'm gonna kill you when you stop.Oh wait,you never stop.But when I'll kill you.I bet you don't know that people die when they are killed. Sehun.I wish you get ,no,ed."Mir said under his breath and glared at Joon,starting to plan on how he will murder him.

Inside Ah(n) High...

Everybody's eyes were on the chalk which was now about to come in contact with Sehun's shiny and sweaty forehead.Everyone except Kyungsoo and Baekhyun,who were enjoying each and everything happening in front of them.

"Oh,*lepause* Oh Sehun,late again.This time,I can see you tried but you still have to go for detention.With Baekhyun of course."

"EHHHH WHY ME AGAIN SENSEI?DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SHIP US OR SOMETHING?"

"Baekhyun your down and don't ever speak Japanese again,your pronounciation is ing super bad."

Baekhyun only mumbled some cusses and ruffled his hair.

"I couldn't care less Jinki-ACHOO!"He said finally rolling his eyes and jumped a little when he sneezed,breaking the contact with Luhan.And all eyes were on him again.Another teach,who was literally running and walking at the same time was hit by the chalk Jinki mistakenly threw when he heard the sneeze.

Jinki's left eye twitched a little and Jinki moved to grab another chalk while Sehun walked towards his seat in the left corner,both bumping shoulders on each other purposely."Be careful not to catch a cold Sehun-ssi.You might get in trouble again".

When Jinki finally reached to his table he opened a random page number."So class,let's start this peaceful morning with reading the 'The Story of how Chicken came into existence'.At this Kyungsoo perked and raised his hand."Yes Do-ssi?" "We've already finished with the whole text sir"His eyes looked hopeful and wide.

"Oh...then what should we do?"He said and flipped through the whole 45 paged book,which was filled with doodles of Chicken and hearts.

"Give us study time."Kyungsoo said and everyone groaned.

Jinki only sighed."Okay then,as Do-ssi said,you all with study and I'll take a small-ugh okay you know what do what you want,I don't want to waste my time no more."He said while looking frustrated and kept the book back on his table and took out another book entitled 'How Emperor ChiKain III captured the USC(Unites Sons of Chicken)".

When suddenly the door was slammed open,again,and their Gym teacher,Minho came inside the class casually and walked towards Jinki and winked at him."Hey Jinki baby hows it goin?"He leaned his palms on top of a shocked Jinki's table,his back facing the class who had all of their attention towards them.

"M-Minho..O-oh hey what brings you here on this cold morning away from your class a-and in my class huh?.."Jinki stuttered and avoided Minho's hungry eyes.Jinki looked uncomfortable in his small chair and his fingers were now on the top of his lips,fiddling with them.

Sigh.How everyone loves this morning drama everyday...

Every morning their Gym teacher Choi Minho,the beast with hot abs and charming face,the pudding eating hungry beast,spicy,steamy and all the synonyms of y and hot and seductive,when the half of first period was over,came into class 2-C,where the lustful,sensual,,y,and all it's synonyms(all in Minho's eyes of course) Lee Jinki had his first period in.Yeah,a rumor did exist about Minho being Kai's trainer and his uncle and .That has got nothing to do with this.And every morning,Minho would flirt with Jinki in front of the whole class.Jinki and the Principal sure didn't like it,but who knows what Minho told the Principal in his office that day when he slammed the door shut so hard,it could be heard in the whole school.

Even Jinki couldn't figure out what the younger one liked about him.Everytime he entered or exited the Teacher's Lounge,he gave him winks and sometimes brushed past him purposely,just for the sake of some contact.Everytime he glanced at Minho he was either staring intently at him or his head was down on the desk doing paperwork.They didn't even talk much.They only greeted each other good morning and stuff,though sometimes he wondered if he was just some fling for him.And this flirting of course.He always felt like Minho will use him once,and throw him away.Jinki was insecure due to his past relationship with Byunghee.He insulted Fried Chicken Wings in front of him.So Jinki made sure that his partner loved Chicken first.Always.And..well..he wasn't even sure if Minho ate meat...

"Just missing you baby.So,how are you?"Minho asked flirtatiously while raising an eyebrow and Jinki only abruptly got up from his seat and exited the classroom without saying anything,much to the class's disappointment.But Jinki didn't know how much affection and love and all it's synonyms Minho had for him.He was just waiting for this idiot to recognize them.

"Hey!Wait Lee Jinki!"Minho sprinted up to Jinki who was now half way out of the classroom,but Jinki ignored him and continued to walk,not one of them caring about the class.

Meanwhile in the cafeteria(present)...

"Y-Yonghwa-ssi...please can I go now...?I'm late al-already...now...please?.."Tiffany's voice fainted with the last words,as if she was about to cry when he was standing on the table with a ruler in his hand like a dictator,and threw one of the chairs in frustration,almost breaking the narrow window.

For the last half an hour Hwang Tiffany was sitting with Hongki, Yonghwa and Seungho.She now questioned herself about why she came here instead of attending her first class?When she was passing by the window,she saw the cafeteria's window open.Seungho was literally almost about to cry,she got worried.The other one just watched him.When she came in Hongki looked at her hopefully but when she was pulled in by Yonghwa she too was waiting someone to come to help them out.

Suddenly,she was forced to choose between her class and a student lecturing her.Like she had to choose between coffee and soda.She always chose soda.That's why she gained a bit of weight sometimes.And that's why her tummy got fat.But what Yonghwa was doing was like coffee.So she chose coffee.It's fine drinking caffeine once in a while,she thought.

Being the clumsy teacher she was,she first thought of calling Taeyeon,who knew these kids and would have been able to stop them,but then,she also wanted to show that she wasn't weak.But she herself never realized that she was weak.

It all started when he got a call from his little sister talking about how another girl drew a head and a lipstick stuck up her .But Yonghwa never understood what she was talking about,so he decided to draw that to understand better.

And he didn't find any better place than the window to draw.So when he started,others followed him because...they thought he was cool...like a second grader does...they had their own dreams...and fantasies about becoming the best man out there in the world...and find love like in the movies...so yeah they too started drawing everywhere.But when Yonghwa saw Seungho stick his tongue out while drawing,he threw a chair at Seungho.Seungho looked terrified and asked what was wrong.Yonghwa told him that a flower isn't something that you just draw...it's something that you feel in your s.He explained that when a flower sprouts,it brings with it emotions and ...so...you need to feel the flower in you....And there he was,giving his m8s4life life lessons and free drawing lessons when Tiffany 'came' in and interfered,he didn't stop.For him,it was like another student joined his run down school and he gave her lessons too.

He wondered where his best m8 and could be pupil Jongin was.He did say something about not being able to come because he wanted to walk to school with his wifu or something.But hey,who cares,he needs a girlfriend anyway so he was happy for him.

Back in the street where Jongin was dead...

Jongin got up with the support of the wall,clutching his red soaked shirt,a few drops of his blood falling down on the already bloody ground.

"gah...so much...b-blood...feisty huh..."He groaned a little and smiled using his small strength left.

"I'm Kyungsoo...wait-for-m-me...ugh"Yet again,Jongin was back down on the ground.

At teh Gym a few hours earlier....

"FUUUUUUUU-PARK YOU'RE ANNOYING THE OUTTA ME NOW"Taeyeon screamed and tugged harder on his jacket.

"BUT I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT NO MORE!I LOVE HIS AND THAT'S ALL!"Chanyeol pulled her hair further and she whimpered a bit,but didn't give up.Both were giving deathly glares to each other and it seemed as if someone was going to stab the other like this.

Suddenly Taeyeon turned around,grabbing his collar with both his hands and pulled him over her shoulder,slamming him on the ground.

For Chanyeol,this meant war.

He got up away from her and dusted his jacket,and grabbed the metal basketball storage box and threw it on Taeyeon who now had the basketball hoop in her hand.She slammed the box with the hoop and charged at him.Chanyeol blocked the hoop with his bear hands and pushed it hard,and Taeyeon was hardly stable now.Chanyeol pushed it far behind her,breaking the front wall of the Gym and she was left with empty hands.

"Park Chanyeol...now you will die...HYAAAAAAAA"

Taeyeon cupped her hands together and formed a fire ball like Goku did and aimed it at him.Chanyeol took out two blades like in SNK and got into a fighting position.

"..."she mumbled under her breath and ran outside in full speed.She uncupped(?) them in the process stopping the fire.Chanyeol started running behind her.Trying to catch her.This went on and till they both ran into the mafia area and as expected,both started fighting with the Mafia.

Back,again,in high school

In class 2-D,2-C's neighboring class,and rival,Joonmyeon looked as if he was singing the outta his lungs with the high-pitched voice he had,and Minseok was crouched down on his small seat,hands covering his ears and mumbling something incoherent,which was probably for Chen.He gave up loooong time ago.

"IIIII LOOOOSSST MYYYYYYYYYYYYY MINDDDDDDDDDDDD~NOREULLLLL CHOMMANNASEULTEEEEEE~~~~~~EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"pchpooooo im young asfffffffffffffffffffffffff biatch.Atleast I don't put on 70 pounds of BB cream like you do.By the way w-what brand is it?"

behind them Minki and Heechul were fighting for who looked more younger.This was how World War 5 began.


Everything was going on just fine.This was just a freakin normal day for Ahn High School.Everyhing was in purrfect harmony.Just purrfect.All the micro-organisms, germs, animals, birds, cockroaches, rats, doges, pomegranates, strawberries,even the trees, small thingies living in the old janitors hair, potatoes and all other stuff knew that this was normal.This was going to go on and on till something or someone disrupts the whole solar system's arrangement.Or somehow the world just ends.Or some giant spider would invade the whole of South Korea and kill everyone.Which was

NEVER EVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

THEY JUST KNEW IT.

Well.

Until the fourth bell rang,everything should have continued,like everyday.But it did not.