Sparring

Lost Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Jinyoung took a seat on the blanket with Jaebum and A Yeon. He was repentant as he watched Jimin grind with Jackson. Mark and Yugyeom coaxed other women from different groups to come dance with them, the amount of people that surrounded them was increasing by the minute. Jinyoung continued to watch Jimin with a sense of bitterness and irrtation. He was regretful that he even decided to come today, he didn't know it was all going to go to . If he had known, maybe he wouldn't have wasted his time.

       “ it, I’m just going to get faced,” he said to no one in particular as he grabbed a drink from the cooler.

       JB and A Yeon silently questioned Jinyoung's behavior, they were the only other people within ear-shot distance from him and something was obviously wrong for him to act so brashly. They looked at one another awaiting for the other person to ask what was going on with him, but neither of them did. 

       Jinyoung watched as Jimin was whisked away by some random guy with a faux hawk.

       “He looks like an ,”  he said to himself

       Jimin looked like she was having a great time though, he grew agitated with how intimate she was becoming with her new dance partner. As he spun her around, he momentairly locked eyes but Jimin quickly averted her gaze elsewhere. It was making him sick, her avoiding him, him avoiding this, this situation itself, it was all making him feel sick to his stomache.

       “Am I that ing repulsive?” He said outloud, again, to no one in particular. Jinyoung chugged down his beer and cracked open another one.

       Jaebum was troubled by how distressed Jinyoung seemed, he patted his back as if to soothe him and asked,

       “You okay?”

       Jinyoung shook his head no, he rubbed his face with his hands before proceeding,

       “How could I be okay when I ed up so badly?” he replied in an almost indistinctive tone.

       JB and A Yeon could barely make out what he said by the way he slurred his words, but they seemed to come to a conclusion that he was going through a difficult time.

        “What’s going on man? You’re not acting like yourself,” JB worriedly questioned once more.

       “I ed up, okay? I really, really ed up. It’s not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter